2023 NFL Week 4

I'm not quite sure that I understand this reasoning. Here the Jets are a team in a major metropolis, a far bigger money-making opportunity for the league than a team like the Chiefs in a middle-of-the-country podunk town. Why would the all-black Jets defense be penalized to benefit a much smaller revenue source? Is it just because of Mahomes?
Him and Travis Kelce, yes. They're on all the commercials, and one of them is "dating" the biggest pop star in the world, who also happened to be in attendance. Regardless of whether or not the Refs intentionally aided the Chiefs last night (it's hard to argue otherwise in my opinion), the financial incentive definitely weighs heavily in their favor. The Jets are a bigger market but without Rodgers they have no star power and are the 2nd most popular franchise in that market anyway. The NFL is a TV product, and the Chiefs are the biggest draw.

Why not, instead, throw flags negating all of Justin Fields interceptions? Chicago and the Bears and a MUCH bigger draw from it's storied history and market.
Because Fields is not a big name, has accomplished nothing and the Bears haven't been relevant on a national stage since the 80s. Saying that the league occasionally "nudges" outcomes is a far cry from saying that the entire league is scripted or that every game is rigged.

Warhawk_46

Master
I'm not quite sure that I understand this reasoning. Here the Jets are a team in a major metropolis, a far bigger money-making opportunity for the league than a team like the Chiefs in a middle-of-the-country podunk town. Why would the all-black Jets defense be penalized to benefit a much smaller revenue source? Is it just because of Mahomes? Why not, instead, throw flags negating all of Justin Fields interceptions? Chicago and the Bears and a MUCH bigger draw from it's storied history and market.

Don, we need to get BigUnreal back on here to explain all of this STAT!!
My opinion: Mahomes is the cash-cow, face of the league. He (and by extension KC) are going to get the calls fall their way more.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's thin gruel being served up on MNF tonight, but I am rooting hard for Daniel Jones to put up a good performance. Also always good to see Chompin' Pete choke on his gum.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
My opinion: Mahomes is the cash-cow, face of the league. He (and by extension KC) are going to get the calls fall their way more.
Well hey, nice to know that the games are all fixed. I see it on X all of the time. Why are we bothering to comment on these games anyway?

Kaptain

Master
Honestly Zack Wilson looks like he could be a top francise QB after all. He has a lot zip on the ball and has decent mobilty. The media has been trashing him since last year something they never do to their young magical pets who often get the best part of a decade to fail. On another note, Christian Mccaffrey looks like he may soon be the NFL MVP favorite should he stay healthy. Do a google search on NFL MVP and nearly every news story is about McCaffrey winning the MVP. I put 25$ down when he was 50 to 1 odds which was just a few days ago - he is still a bargain at the new 16 to 1 odds. Will he get screwed over once again like he did in the Heisman? BTW his Heisman screw job cheated me out of over 10,000$ of winnings as I put early season money down that year at long odds. They keep saying that only a QB could win the MVP but Adrian Peterson won it with what will likely be less total yards than McCaffrey and less TDs with a 10-6 team. If San Fran has the best record in footall, which is likely, he should be the winner but we know how the system works.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

There is a reason for everything. Patrick Mahomes is just like Stephen Curry in the NBA. The Leagues like Hollywood, Music and all
entertainment want to push the K***gi Plan with the mixing of whites with the browns. Anyone that doesn't see what is being done
to all white nations is blind. They want the white girls to all have crushes on the mulattos. So easy when the superstars are half white and
half black. People need to look at things outside of the box but most people don't know how to be independent thinkers these days.

WIth all of that being said I still admit he is talented. Will he get most of the calls? Yes but even Tom Brady got alot of calls because of how
great he was. Most of the elite players in all sports do get preferential treatment by the refs. Hopefully some other team will win this year
as seeing the Chiefs in the Super Bowl most of the time is getting old. We will see how the rest of the season goes.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Honestly Zack Wilson looks like he could be a top francise QB after all. He has a lot zip on the ball and has decent mobilty. The media has been trashing him since last year something they never do to their young magical pets who often get the best part of a decade to fail. On another note, Christian Mccaffrey looks like he may soon be the NFL MVP favorite should he stay healthy. Do a google search on NFL MVP and nearly every news story is about McCaffrey winning the MVP. I put 25$ down when he was 50 to 1 odds which was just a few days ago - he is still a bargain at the new 16 to 1 odds. Will he get screwed over once again like he did in the Heisman? BTW his Heisman screw job cheated me out of over 10,000$ of winnings as I put early season money down that year at long odds. They keep saying that only a QB could win the MVP but Adrian Peterson won it with what will likely be less total yards than McCaffrey and less TDs with a 10-6 team. If San Fran has the best record in footall, which is likely, he should be the winner but we know how the system works.

Wilson was a pleasant surprise. I hope that he continues the level of play he displayed last night. He's started 23 games - so basically a season and a half. We can all hope that perhaps something finally clicked and he regained his confidence last night. He made several great throws and looked like a different player.

El Gringo

Mentor
I'm not quite sure that I understand this reasoning. Here the Jets are a team in a major metropolis, a far bigger money-making opportunity for the league than a team like the Chiefs in a middle-of-the-country podunk town. Why would the all-black Jets defense be penalized to benefit a much smaller revenue source? Is it just because of Mahomes? Why not, instead, throw flags negating all of Justin Fields interceptions? Chicago and the Bears and a MUCH bigger draw from it's storied history and market.

Don, we need to get BigUnreal back on here to explain all of this STAT!!

The whole basis of this website is the corrupt nature in which the nfl treats white players! It would be ridiculous to think that players like Mahomes wouldn’t get preferential treatment by the officials! Why wouldn’t the officials be pushing the same narrative as the nfl? Why did Mahommes take a knee?

It’s not ridiculous at all, because officials and referees have been fired and put in the prison for rigging games in the past. Now they’re just a different type of mob.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The whole basis of this website is the corrupt nature in which the nfl treats white players! It would be ridiculous to think that players like Mahomes wouldn’t get preferential treatment!
Millions of DWFs and also sports media "journalists" and "analysts" thought Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the mostly White Patriots offense received preferential treatment for many years. This site is about the Caste System. Believing that the refs are secretly plugged into some "source" that tells them when or when not to make calls is not part of this site and never will be. That's more in the realm of sore losers and complainers, which was the basis for so many believing the Patriots were treated differently.

El Gringo

Mentor
Millions of DWFs and also sports media "journalists" and "analysts" thought Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the mostly White Patriots offense received preferential treatment for many years. This site is about the Caste System. Believing that the refs are secretly plugged into some "source" that tells them when or when not to make calls is not part of this site and never will be. That's more in the realm of sore losers and complainers, which was the basis for so many believing the Patriots were treated differently.

Don the fact that the league didn’t copycat the patriots success with a highly intelligent, drop, back quarterback, and receivers that are shifty and can get open on a dime is proof of what I’m saying. The only thing they are copycatting is highly athletic white tight ends that bail
Out a lot of quarterbacks. Anyways, I’m not trying to piss you off feel free to delete.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I obviously agree with the league not copycatting the Patriots. I've probably written that at least one hundred times over the years. But saying the refs are corrupt, that they're in on a fix, is a totally different issue. The logistics of something like that are as impossible as the former poster who repeatedly claimed that all sports events are scripted and choreographed. Without evidence, believing the refs deliberately help certain players or teams is not going to be a topic here.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The perpetually injured Jamal Adams makes his triumphant return only to instantly get concussed thanks to terrible tackling technique lol

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I've posted twice asking that the topic of refs favoring Mahomes or whatever the latest version is, not be posted. More posts about it were posted anyway. Those were deleted as will any others. I can post YouTube videos (and Bitchute, etc.) favoring every opinion under the sun. Our position on the Caste System is heavily buttressed with both direct and indirect evidence, not speculation about things like scripted games and scripted refs.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The announcers seemed overjoyed with the fumble from Daniel Jones. It's too bad he didn't feel the pressure but that happens to most
quarterbacks sometimes. The pocket can collapse in seconds. Shake it off and get a few drives going for the Gmen!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Hopefully some other team will win this year
as seeing the Chiefs in the Super Bowl most of the time is getting old. We will see how the rest of the season goes.
If somebody else is going to make it, I would love to see Josh Allen finally hoist a trophy for the BiLLLLs. I remember the 90's.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Cody Thompson has been activated, waived, put on practice squad, etc way too many times.

Attachments

• IMG_0823.jpeg
    IMG_0823.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 2

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Geno Smith questionable to return after halftime with a knee injury - Drew Lock still in at QB for Seattle to start the third.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Small observation from the game on now, with a small amount of time before the half and the Seahawks deep in their own territory, the RB Walker takes a handoff on 2nd down has a short run and goes out of bounds, stopping the clock. A mistake as running the clock would make it so that the Giants might get the ball back. The announcers ponder why he would do such a boneheaded thing and finally settled on since Geno wasn't there to tell him, Drew Lock probably didn't so it's Locks fault. It was subtle but there it was.

Update, didn't matter as the Giants special teams screwed up on the punt and the Seahawks can run out the clock on the half.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
If somebody else is going to make it, I would love to see Josh Allen finally hoist a trophy for the BiLLLLs. I remember the 90's.

Yeah the two teams other than the Niners I would prefer are the Bills and the Vikings. It's strange that Cole Beasley
is on the Giants now. Who knows if they will play him or not? I wish he could have finished his career in Buffalo.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Aikman just talking about how the Giants have drafted o-linemen early for years, all of them sumo tackles if memory serves, and their line is still awful. Of course they cut to a perp shot of a random White guard standing on the sideline.

The level of play of sumo tackles in the league, with exceptions of course, is atrocious.

todder

This takes the cake!!!! Unbelievable!!! My local ABC station in Northern California is showing the MNF game with a female announcer in Spanish.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Rough outing for Jones. Kudos to Aikman for stating the obvious.