2023 NFL Week 4

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cmac with his 3rd td of the first half for the hat trick. Yeah it's not hockey but who cares! :number_one:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
LB Leighton VanderEsch 11 yard TD on the fumble recovery!

Sorry i need Red Zone missing CMac & 49ers!
Same here. Stuck with the formerly white Patriots against the Dallas Daks. Fortunately Leighton VanderEsch provided a welcome splash of white.

Warhawk_46

Master
The Rams might just move on from Cooper Kupp. I have a bad feeling. Coming into todays game Puka Nakua was the 4th leading receiver
in the nfl. After another 163 yard performance it wouldn't suprise me if the Rams try to trade Cooper Kupp. I hope not but it seems like
they have found his replacement. This rookie is very good but the longer Cooper Kupp is out the worse the situation in my opinion. Hope
I'm wrong but it appears Nakua is Staffords go to guy now. That is not to say that Kupp still can be but you know what happens to many of
our guys when they get hurt. Hope to see Cooper Kupp back out there next Sunday.

I have to say that Matthew Stafford is not only an elite qb but as tough as nails. The guy was hobbled the whole game but refuses to come
out of the lineup. His toughness reminds me of Brett Favre.
Kupp’s only downfall has been his inability to stay healthy. Frustrating some of our most elite guys have troubles with longevity and health (Watt, Kupp).

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I'm not worried about Kupp aside from the tendency for white players to try to come back from injuries too soon. Dallas / New England game is unwatchable. Mac Jones is playing poorly, that's the only regret. Other than that I'm perfectly happy watching "The Genius" and his team be blown out as a result of his player/personnel decisions over the last half-dozen years.

Warhawk_46

Master
CMC with a very productive first half. Here’s hoping he can break a nice long 40 yard run in the second half to push him over 100 yards and keep his YPC close to 6 yards/carry.

Warhawk_46

Master
I'm not worried about Kupp aside from the tendency for white players to try to come back from injuries too soon. Dallas / New England game is unwatchable. Mac Jones is playing poorly, that's the only regret. Other than that I'm perfectly happy watching "The Genius" and his team be blown out as a result of his player/personnel decisions over the last half-dozen years.
I take joy in watching the Genius implode. Same for the Packers. Win titles on the backs of deserving white men and then freeze them out.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I see that Brock Purdy is 13 of 14 for 190 yards and a TD. But he's baby-faced and boring, so that makes him no good. The criticism unleashed weekly on Purdy basically is those two things cited above. You don't even need to read between the lines.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jones just picked again, The Genius will probably start Zappe next game if Jones isn't benched in this one.

But the Patriots are so talent deficient in their current Caste clown form it's pathetic. Hunter Henry is their best offensive weapon and he's far from the best TE in the league.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Gardeck with the sack.
Gotta hand it too mack, 5 sacks and the D haven't even got bosa to worry about.
Gardeck is clearly a good player who has served (maybe still serving) a racial apprenticeship. According to Pro Football Reference, he’s only started 6 games over 5 previous seasons. In 2020, he had a career high 7 sacks without starting 1 game. This year he’s on pace to blow past that with 4 sacks already. At 29 years old however, most of his prime is already behind him. This is a key feature of the Caste System.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gardeck ranks up there with Singleton before he finally found a home in Denver, super productive yet pegged for season after season as a non-starter.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Baker Mayfield really looked high level out there today.

Sean89

Mentor
Gardeck is clearly a good player who has served (maybe still serving) a racial apprenticeship. According to Pro Football Reference, he’s only started 6 games over 5 previous seasons. In 2020, he had a career high 7 sacks without starting 1 game. This year he’s on pace to blow past that with 4 sacks already. At 29 years old however, most of his prime is already behind him. This is a key feature of the Caste System.
His career story is basically the reason I found this site.

There's a million of him that never even got a chance as you gents well know.

backrow

Hall of Famer
aaaand he's over a 100! plus 71 yards receiving. by far best RB in the league.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Staley is a terrible decision going in deep in Chargers territory on 4th and 1 rather than punting it away. He's a garbage coach but most of these head coaches are. He continues to squander Herbert's talents and abilities.

Warhawk_46

Master
McCaffrey is on a collision course with the Hall of Fame gentlemen. His is doing things really only Faulk and LT have before. We are witnessing football history unfold. It is a pure privilege to watch this man play the game.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I'm torn between wanting Cmac to get another TD and having Juice get a TD to bring more attention to the FBs.