2013 NFL Season Week 9

Westside

Hall of Famer
Foles to Cooper.........TD of course. 7 TDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I want Foles to break the record. It'd be so poetic for the team that insists upon never using white QB to have a white QB playing for them hold the single game TD record.

What is the record?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Foles with an NFL record-tying 7th touchdown pass in the game, and there's still over 3 minutes left in the third quarter. wow! what a performance!

Lugnut

Guru
Riley Coopers progress is looking awfully similar to Jordy Nelsons

Hopefully he ends up just as good by Jordy's age

davidholly

Mentor
Of course Pryor even being down by 36 points still won't attempt any deep passes.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Primetime Foles. He is the man! What an incredible performance. Quite possible the greatest performance by and nfl qb ever! Can you imagine
the publicity if it was Vick doing it? I don't even want to think about it. The job is Nicks. If he gets benched again barring an injury, fire Chip Kelly right away. What a showing. Let's go Eagles. Get one more td through the air can that record will never, ever be broken!:popcorn:

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I've been saying all along that Foles had the potential to be a franchise quarterback.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This is the best day for White players in the NFL in the past 25 years. These late games have been unbelievable, one White offensive player after another kicking ass, with the few White defensive players allowed to play doing great as always.

White players in the NFL are even better than black players were in football and baseball in the 1950s and early '60s. The difference is that White players have no media support; the opposite of what blacks have had in this "racist" country for generations.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i just watched a cut-away highlight of Foles' 7th touchdown pass (to Cooper, for his third of the day), where the blubber mouthed Shannon not-that-Sharpe manages to "call" the play without mentioning Riley Cooper's name at all. "weird," huh?

scroat

Guru
Ninkovich and Gregory both hurt for New England. Hopefully neither injuries are serious. Ninkovich might be one of the most underated players in the league.

scroat

Guru
i just watched a cut-away highlight of Foles' 7th touchdown pass (to Cooper, for his third of the day), where the blubber mouthed Shannon not-that-Sharpe manages to "call" the play without mentioning Riley Cooper's name at all. "weird," huh?

I noticed that too.

Lugnut

Guru
This is the best day for White players in the NFL in the past 25 years. These late games have been unbelievable, one White offensive player after another kicking ass, with the few White defensive players allowed to play doing great as always.

and the best QB-WR combo hasn't even played yet.

When I was a boy and played football, our coach told us [we'd find what works and keep doing it until it gets stopped. Then we'd do something else]. I always thought that ws pretty smart thinking. Well, the Patriots found out early on throwing to Gronkowski and Amendola worked, and then started doing something else before it was stopped.

joegoofinoff...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The rabbi doing the play by play for the Baltimore-Cleveland game just said "Jason Campbell tied a career best with his third touchdown pass." lol In other words this 9th year, first round draft pick has never passed for even half the TD passes in a game as what Foles has done today in three quarters.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I hope Foles is given the opportunity to break the record.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hoping NE and TB can get the wins. Honestly I will be surprised if TB can hold on. If so, that will complete an outstanding day for our guys, especially offensive skill players.

foobar75

Master
HTML:
and the best QB-WR combo hasn't even played yet.

I only Aaron Rodgers looked at Jordy Nelson the same way most other QBs look at their #1 receivers. 100+ yard/multi-TD games would be routine. Hoping for something big tomorrow to conclude this awesome week.

davidholly

Mentor
Jeffrey Lurie probably said "shut this motha****a down we don't play white QBs on this team".