2013 NFL Season Week 9

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Cooper was absolutely mugged on that play, yet no interference was called ...

Lugnut

Guru
On a side note. Colin McCarty solidified his staring MLB position on the Titans D.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Amadola with huge yardage against the coal burners. he looks to be 100%. Pomalulu must be wondering with his 5.9 forty yard jog, how come these pale faces keep running by me? LOL

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
the Gronk is already over 100 yards receiving, as he carries the rolly-poly Polamalu into the endzone for the score.

what a great few moments of football!

Polamalu has to be one of the most overrated players.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Loving both the Pats offense and the Eagles offense. Good day so far. Great run by Amendola.

Pie

Guru
Polamalu has to be one of the most overrated players.

Yeah, he's a good example of a player that has gotten to play almost exclusively choice assignments over his career, helping to pad his stats, pad his highlight reel, and avoid taking too much blame. Ed Reed is probably king of that category.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i finally saw a replay of the questionable non-touchdown ruling of Woodhead's end-of-regulation effort. it sure looked like he brushed the pylon with the ball, as the pylon certainly wobbled ...

For the most part, a good day for White receivers overall. I wonder if any jet fans are thinking about where all those White receivers came from? They were there all the time, just sitting on the bench.

joegoofinoff...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gronkowski and Amendola already have their 100 yards receviing games in the first half. Time to get Edelman on the same page. Can you just imagine a team with 3 white guys all catching over 100 yards. Take that Steel Curtian. Lol.

Last edited:

goyim

Guru
The Eagles picking up right where they left off. Foles fits Kelly's offense like a glove.

goyim

Guru
Catch and run by McCoy to put Foles at 5 touchdowns for the game. This is a clinic.

Westside

Hall of Famer
5 TDs by Foles. Looking forward to Rottenworld's assessment as well.

Westside

Hall of Famer
i finally saw a replay of the questionable non-touchdown ruling of Woodhead's end-of-regulation effort. it sure looked like he brushed the pylon with the ball, as the pylon certainly wobbled ...
Exactly!!!!!! The point I made earlier.

davidholly

Mentor
Pryor demonstrating some of that elusiveness by being sacked for -16 yards.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Foles with 6 friggen TDs!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
more self-tackling by the explosively affletic Raiduh dbs. they're so explosive, they're self-destructing. LOL

Westside

Hall of Famer
Eagles franchise record of 6 TDs.

Patrick

Guru
Hah the NFL Fox halftime show ignored the Philly game completely - no highlights, no comments - nothing. Oh yeah and Cam had a great game according to them - I guess two picks is no big deal any longer. :/

Westside

Hall of Famer
NFL.com naming Cris Johnson the player of day? huh? His stats were good 2 TDs and 150 yards. But I do not think matches up with Foles performance and his game is not over. No agenda, nothing to see here, move along.

davidholly

Mentor
I want Foles to break the record. It'd be so poetic for the team that insists upon never using white QB to have a white QB playing for them hold the single game TD record.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Nick Foles was great in college and he is even better now. If he gets benched again for Vick I'm going to puke.

What an epic performance. As I've said for a couple of years now.

REPLACE VICK WITH NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
touchdown Cooper! again!