2013 College Football Season Week One

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's Jadeveon, get it right you raciss. He's already a surefire hall of famer.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ey-viewed-as-a-once-in-a-decade-nfl-prospect/
Wow. Now that's an affletic nut-hugger article if I've ever seen one. The list of supa-dupa best defenders is also a joke:

One executive said Clowney is the best “hands down,â€￾ while another said Clowney is an easy choice with only Ndamukong Suh, drafted by the Lions with the No. 2 overall pick in 2010, even close. One executive said he’d give Clowney a “slight edgeâ€￾ over Mario Williams, drafted by the Texans first overall in 2006, one said Clowney is first in a group of top defensive prospects that also includes Suh, Williams, Darrelle Revis and Von Miller, and one said that while Clowney is not “perfect,â€￾ he’s probably the best in the last decade.

So JJ Watt is chopped liver, huh? Clay Matthews? Luke Kuechly? Ah, you must be black to make this list. Also tells you something about NFL team "executives" and why they only see skin color.

PHillisFan

Master
Down here in Miami, Stephen Morris is being hyped up as the greatest thing ever. Even greater than UM legends such as Jim Kelly and Bernie Kosar. I watch this guy every week and see absolutely nothing special about him whatsoever but that doesn't stop the DWF media and publications from hyping him up. I'm calling it right now, Stephen Morris will end up catapulting himself into a top-20 pick (possibly top 10) next year, much like EJ Manuel did this year. All it takes is for one caste-ian GM to fall in love with the black quarterback of their choice.

Good comparison...that is Manuel and Morris. Both black quarterbacks are overhyped and Manuel, who supposedly had an "amazing" preseason will be exposed tomorrow vs New England. Eventually it will be Tuel time in Buffalo.

northwinds

Mentor
My alma mater, UGA, just put in a white tailback for the first time in a generation or more......number 22.........Douglas......I can go meet my maker now

davidholly

Mentor
Murray showed up supa affletic beast Clowney today. Two of his TDs came off scrambles away from the future HOFer.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mark Weisman of Iowa ran the ball 30 times for 181 yards today. Go Iowa!

Douglas ran the ball 5 times for Georgia for 31 yards with his longest run being 17 yards. Big win for the Bulldogs today over a top ten team.

PHillisFan

Master
I think it's hilarious that an overhyped afleet like Clowney has had back to back disappointing games.