2013 College Football Season Week One

TwentyTwo

Master
Northwestern LB Collin Ellis from Baton Rouge LA with TWO PICK 6 TD's from 56 & 40! Showing those RB skills where he played in HS...

WR Cooper Kupp had 5 rec 119 yards & 2 TD's as Eastern Washington shocks Oregon State 49-46!

QB Cody Fajardo rushed for 106 yds & 2 TD's....

UCLA Tailback Steve Manfro had 5 carries for 32 yards

Riddlewire

Master
Minor correction here.
Robinson actually did set an NCAA record for accuracy with his 30 of 32 performance. I wonder if his job is still in jeopardy...

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jared Goff had a nice debut as a True Freshman for CAL just like Christian Hackenburg did for PSU.

dwid

Hall of Famer
these two black colleges look worse than the semi pro league i played in. Pathetic play, yet there are talks of some of these kids making it to the NFL.

im kind of torn about this new enforcement on head hunting, it kicked a few black players out who targeted White guys, but I could see a White guy getting kicked out because the rule is if even the helmet touches the other helmet, I don't know, the way they were describing it, it seems way too open to interpretation, so out for the game, and out for the first half if it happens in the 2nd half is kind of a lot.

seattlefan

Guru
These announces are hyping up Bridgewater so bad I've got to mute it already in the first quarter.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Blankenship is getting a raw deal, why run the read option if you are going to hand it off no matter what the defensive lineman is doing? defensive lineman crashing down unblocked on the rb, still hands it off to him, wtf? Both qbs have done this, if they would have just kept the ball they could have had like at least 4 big runs from the qb

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Blankenship is getting a raw deal, why run the read option if you are going to hand it off no matter what the defensive lineman is doing? defensive lineman crashing down unblocked on the rb, still hands it off to him, wtf? Both qbs have done this, if they would have just kept the ball they could have had like at least 4 big runs from the qb

Yeah this game's getting ugly. Ohio's CBs are being torched! Bridgewater is accurate but that's 2 wide open td throws now c'mon man.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Yeah this game's getting ugly. Ohio's CBs are being torched! Bridgewater is accurate but that's 2 wide open td throws now c'mon man.

PICKED OFF! haha , now its starting to look better

edit: spoke too soon, sloppy line play no matter what play call, is the loss of that linemen to the NFL really affecting them that bad? maybe need more time to gel, and the kicker misses it on a 32 yard attempt, after a black receiver dropped a sure first down

Bridgewater's confidence might be down, almost picked off again, dude should have had it, would have been a tough grab but he got his hand on it. and spoke too soon gets it back after the affletic cb trips over himself leaving the wr wide open, 19 yard completion and a wide open throw to the guy in the slot for a td, who was supposed to be covering him? or are they just playing this soft zone that is so easy to exploit

Last edited:

Truthteller

Mentor
These announces are hyping up Bridgewater so bad I've got to mute it already in the first quarter.

I rarely watch college football, but decided to tune in today because Ohio has Tettleton and Blakenship....

The amount of a$$ kissing Bridgewater was receiving was significant. But it was way exceeded by the amount back-side licking the two clowns in the booth were heaping upon Louisville's resident Uncle Tom, Charlie Strong. The Strong $hit got so heavy, I just tuned out for good after 15 minutes.

A few years ago, I recall Charles Barkley was hoping Strong did NOT take the Auburn job because he'd be crucified by "racists" at Auburn, angry over the fact that he has a "white wife"

Funny how these pride-less, self-loathing Uncle Tom's work: He shuns black women (who look like his mother and sisters), because he's ashamed of race, presumably.....However, he seems to have no problem F*cking over white males and pretty much fielding an black team at a private, almost totally Lilly-white school in Kentucky. In the brief time I watched I think I only saw 3 whites play for Louisville -- a center and two guards?

Can anyone even begin to explain these hateful Uncle Toms to me? Why are they so extra hostile towards white men?

Is this their way of saying "sorry' to their fellow blacks, for being a race traitor?

Ever notice in the NFL how black coaches with black wives (i.e. Jim Caldwell & Les Frazier) will coach players of any race, but these Uncle Tom types, with white wives (i.e. Love Smith and Marvin Lewis), seem to want to coach all black teams? My guess is it's mostly the same in college football?

By the way, as far as the Florida A&M game, I didn't watch a minute of it....But how much different is Florida A&M than Louisville, in terms of racial makeup of the starters?

Makes me wonder why so many mentally retarded whites (wearing red in Louisville) are filling the stands watching this Marxist garbage?

Tannehill17

Mentor
The announcers were drooling over Bridgewaters personality and maturity while at the same time ripping into Johnny Manziel for his supposed "lack of maturity" The cultural Marxist agenda couldn't be made more clearer to anyone with a functioning brain.

Note the double standard when it comes to comparing blacks and whites in sports. Whites are held to a much higher standard and are on a much shorter leash than blacks are. Blacks are handled with kit gloves and are treated like puppy dogs as opposed to real men. Look at all the black athletes involved in criminal behavior, yet Johnny Manziel is treated like the ultimate villain all because he sold some of his own memorabilia.

It truly is a bizarro world we're living in, folks.

goyim

Guru
The announcers were drooling over Bridgewaters personality and maturity while at the same time ripping into Johnny Manziel for his supposed "lack of maturity" The cultural Marxist agenda couldn't be made more clearer to anyone with a functioning brain.

Note the double standard when it comes to comparing blacks and whites in sports. Whites are held to a much higher standard and are on a much shorter leash than blacks are. Blacks are handled with kit gloves and are treated like puppy dogs as opposed to real men. Look at all the black athletes involved in criminal behavior, yet Johnny Manziel is treated like the ultimate villain all because he sold some of his own memorabilia.

It truly is a bizarro world we're living in, folks.

If any of these black QBs had the same demeanor that Manziel exhibits, they would be lauded by the same people for being GREAT LEADERS and having SWAGGER.

A white exhibits any sort of confidence and they're skewered by the Jewish media and their pet goyim.

dwid

Hall of Famer
wow just ridiculous, from scouts inc. (they just showed it on the screen), 4 out of the 5 top qb prospects for next year are black...with only AJ McCaron. And the NFL DOES USE Scouts inc. to help them scout players. Logan Thomas is out of the top 5 but the black qb from UCLA is in after a decent performance last week.

Bridgewater, Boyd, Hundley, Stephen Morris. None of them look special as in franchise qbs to me. Morris has always looked mediocre to me. Bridgewater has a great running game and defense looks great as well. If he were White he would be criticized for the talent around him.

well MOST teams use scout inc. to help scout players, I know the Patriots don't, and Bellicheck gets criticized for some picks, even black players.

Last edited:

Tannehill17

Mentor
Bridgewater, Boyd, Hundley, Stephen Morris. None of them look special as in franchise qbs to me. Morris has always looked mediocre to me. Bridgewater has a great running game and defense looks great as well. If he were White he would be criticized for the talent around him.

Down here in Miami, Stephen Morris is being hyped up as the greatest thing ever. Even greater than UM legends such as Jim Kelly and Bernie Kosar. I watch this guy every week and see absolutely nothing special about him whatsoever but that doesn't stop the DWF media and publications from hyping him up. I'm calling it right now, Stephen Morris will end up catapulting himself into a top-20 pick (possibly top 10) next year, much like EJ Manuel did this year. All it takes is for one caste-ian GM to fall in love with the black quarterback of their choice.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Down here in Miami, Stephen Morris is being hyped up as the greatest thing ever. Even greater than UM legends such as Jim Kelly and Bernie Kosar. I watch this guy every week and see absolutely nothing special about him whatsoever but that doesn't stop the DWF media and publications from hyping him up. I'm calling it right now, Stephen Morris will end up catapulting himself into a top-20 pick (possibly top 10) next year, much like EJ Manuel did this year. All it takes is for one caste-ian GM to fall in love with the black quarterback of their choice.

my first memory of him was when Jacory Harris ( who was projected as a top qb prospect at one time) had thrown like 3 picks in 1 quarter (2 intercepted by Harrison Smith) and then Morris comes in the 2nd quarter and one of his first passes is picked off by Harrison Smith. I think Harrison Smith shattered Harris's confidence and he was never the same, if only we had more White dbs facing these black quarterbacks. I think it was a White db that picked off Bridgewater today, I'll have to double check.

but yeah, nothing special about the guy at all, and wouldn't be surprised for him to take a fall this year with his play. Like I have said before, they are just trying to put as many black quarterbacks out there as possible and hoping some stick. At the end of the year its probably only going to be Bridgewater and Boyd that stick, all they have to do is manage the game and not be awful, Boyd already has a big win under his belt, but its possible Bridgewater could fall too, Ohio isn't that big of a test when the line was giving him all day to throw, dbs tripping over themselves, and no matter how good the dbs are they can't cover forever. Ohio's o and dline played sorry today, hopefully that changes.

The sad part is, despite lacking the NFL tools, being under 200 pounds at 6'4 Harris still had a shot to get drafted and be in a Pryor like situation and then threw 4 picks in his bowl game.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think its going to be a long season - so much black quarterback hype - its relentless. It's like the white QBs who are going out there and performing at a very high level are just ignored.

Riddlewire

Master
I've never seen a team start playing a prevent defense midway through the 2nd quarter. Pitt isn't even attempting to cover these FSU receivers. Get that NFLISFIXED guy in here. He's in the wrong forum. This game looks like Vegas paid off the Pitt secondary to lose on purpose.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I've never seen a team start playing a prevent defense midway through the 2nd quarter. Pitt isn't even attempting to cover these FSU receivers. Get that NFLISFIXED guy in here. He's in the wrong forum. This game looks like Vegas paid off the Pitt secondary to lose on purpose.

Defensive back play has got to be the weakest position in college football. Seen some horrid play this weekend. Lets see if Savage can score again before half. And he responds by throwing a pick.. Nice

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I despise bimbo fisher - one of the biggest perpetrators of the black quarterback movement in college football.

dwid

Hall of Famer
soft zone is probably all they can play effectively. If more cornerbacks ran 4.66 or slower than 4.5 or under at the nfl combine how do you think that fares are the lower levels? those corners are supposed to be the best of the best. Besides straight line speed, I haven't seen any of this magical hip swivel watching football this weekend, guys tripping over themselves when flipping their hips, its been pathetic.

Tannehill17

Mentor
The next great black hope at black quarterback has already been appointed in Jameis Winston from Florida State. The pundits at TMZSPN have stated that he will be the #1 overall draft pick in whichever year he decides to come out. The guy has only played one game so far but thats never too early to get the black quarterback hype train in full gear.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The hype is ridiculous - the agenda is clear. Only blacks can play the QB position now. I'm just about done with it all.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
soft zone is probably all they can play effectively. If more cornerbacks ran 4.66 or slower than 4.5 or under at the nfl combine how do you think that fares are the lower levels? those corners are supposed to be the best of the best. Besides straight line speed, I haven't seen any of this magical hip swivel watching football this weekend, guys tripping over themselves when flipping their hips, its been pathetic.

Agreed these guys are supposed to be the cream of the crop! Like others have mentioned the talent pool is limited to only a certain race whites need not apply. Funny thing is there are plenty of white guys who are between 5'9 and 6'0 and plenty fast and quick enough to play corner.

seattlefan

Guru
There really is no excuse for the near complete lack of nonblack corners in college football. In the 5'9-6'0 and 180lb-200lb range there are also Asians and Hispanics that could surely play in addition to White players. I would bet the average black college corner only runs a 4.6 or slower evidenced by recent combine performances(look them up). It's only the top black CBs who run in the 4.3x and 4.4x range.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
There really is no excuse for the near complete lack of nonblack corners in college football. In the 5'9-6'0 and 180lb-200lb range there are also Asians and Hispanics that could surely play in addition to White players. I would bet the average black college corner only runs a 4.6 or slower evidenced by recent combine performances(look them up). It's only the top black CBs who run in the 4.3x and 4.4x range.
Even moreso than the RB position, which is bad, scouts WILL NOT recruit a white CB, no matter how good they are in high school. First there is the ingrained black-eye-test-magical-hip-swivel baloney, and then the scouts/recruiters/coaches reputations. If they actively recruit a white CB, and he's not good (expected) they get lampooned for horrible recruiting. If they recruit a black CB (highly rated or not) and he stinks, nobody even notices.

bigunreal

Mentor
I don't watch much college football, but am aware that one Jayveon Clowney (it's impossible to remember these laughable ebonicized names) is the latest "thang" in the eyes of the "journalists" who cover the sport.

I saw only a few clips of his first game this season, and have never seen a player that lackadaisical, or so evidently out of shape. His play seemed to epitomize the concept of a "stopped motor." I think I heard a few mild, very mild, words of criticism, joking almost, about how he wasn't in "game shape" yet.

Next year's draft is really going to be a treat. Jayveon, and then the barrage of magical black quarterbacks. Not to mention, of course, the continued campaign against Manziel, as we are treated to "expert" after "expert" assuring us repeatedly that "he cain't play!"