2010 Week 15

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Collie could possibly be the best wide receiver in the NFL if he could only find a way to avoid taking the big hits. Sometimes it's better to follow what most other receivers are doing. Go down on your own as the hits are coming. Sometimes it's unavoidable but most of the time you have to learn to get low. What a shame as he was like a human video game in the first half before he got hurt.

Riddlewire

Master
If the Browns lose this game, it will likely be the end of Peyton's career.
Last week's loss to the awful Bills put Mangini on the hot seat. A loss to the woeful Bengals would seal his fate. Mangini is likely the only coach in the NFL who is willing to use Hillis as a starting tailback. Holmgren certainly doesn't want him. And the Browns would probably bring in a coach who wants to "clean house". Hell, they might even hire McDaniels.

Riddlewire said:
If the Browns lose this game, it will likely be the end of Peyton's career.
Last week's loss to the awful Bills put Mangini on the hot seat. A loss to the woeful Bengals would seal his fate. Mangini is likely the only coach in the NFL who is willing to use Hillis as a starting tailback. Holmgren certainly doesn't want him. And the Browns would probably bring in a coach who wants to "clean house". Hell, they might even hire McDaniels.

We've been down this road before. Let's not be so eager to seal Peyton's fate.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
If not for his head and hand injuries, Austin Collie may have been the most electrifying and productive receiver in the NFL this season.

The silver lining has been the emergence the undrafted, unwanted Michigan State star, Blair White (everyone's preferred Scapegoat).

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The Browns' O-line simply doesn't impress me. Attack me if you will, but I never liked the underweight Eric Steinbach.

warhawk46

Guru
Agreed. Other than Thomas, who is a stud, the Browns o-line is underwhelming. The right side of the line is absolutely horrible. Amazing Daboll is so inept that he continues to call for Hillis to run to that side of the line. They might as well be cardboard cutouts... they are simply that bad.

backrow

Hall of Famer
and Peyton went to work! nice. i hope he can cap it off now. too bad that their D got a break.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hillis is finally getting to run the ball. He had 3 nice runs in the last 4 plays. Give him the ball and let him score. It's first and goal.

Some one tell Daboll THAT THE LEAGUE HAS HILLIS' NUMBER ON A GOAL LINE SITUATION AND RUN THE EFFING BALL OFF TACKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What kind of spot of the ball was that? How could it have been 3rd and 1. Hillis clearly made the first down the play before. The Bengals are getting all the calls today. Fieldgoal. Let's hope the Browns Defense can finally stop the Bengals and get it back for a game winning drive.

warhawk46

Guru
Wow... 3rd and 1 and the call is a run off right guard. No excuse for that call by the Browns staff. Why on earth would they run behind the right side when the Bengals D KNOWS Hillis is getting the ball.<div>
</div><div>Daboll is pathetic, horrible... I don't get it, is he trying to get fired??</div>

backrow

Hall of Famer
white lightning said:
Hillis is finally getting to run the ball. He had 3 nice runs in the last 4 plays. Give him the ball and let him score. It's first and goal.

defense got a breather just as they were completely overwhelmed and cracking (end of quarter). too bad!

btw both Chris Long and David Vobora have sacks.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
Giants' up 24-3 now...

In the KC/St. Louis game, Bradford doesn't scare me.. he may never be "great."

I know that St. Louis has a sumo-line and not many downfield weapons, but I won't buy into the "Bradford-hype" until I see a reason to. He has much to prove..

Same with Dirty Sanchez...

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
What's with all the hate of Bradford? to the DWF's of the world, he's just another white QB. His embracing of his Native American heritage is virtually an unknown in the DWF world. Besides that, Native Americans are also terribly unathletic in the minds of the DWF's, so it's not like it helps him.

Also, disparaging remarks about an athlete who is proud of having a small percentage of Native American blood will put you in Tough J. Riggins sights.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Speaking of Bradford, he's had a ton of passes dropped by his "downfield" affletic receivers.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Cooley with a TD!

Witten is having a huge game to the tune of 9 catches 133 yards and a TD. he already has 900 yards on the year and should get 1k!

PS Colt makes his receivers (outside of Watson, he's solid with any of their QBs) look decent! what a player. Edited by: backrow

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
What's with all the hate of Bradford?  to the DWF's of the world, he's just another white QB.  His embracing of his Native American heritage is virtually an unknown in the DWF world.  Besides that, Native Americans are also terribly unathletic in the minds of the DWF's, so it's not like it helps him.
<div> </div>
<div>Also, disparaging remarks about an athlete who is proud of having a small percentage of Native American blood will put you in Tough J. Riggins sights.</div>

Got injured and then left college early.. and was still drafted #1 overall. Perhaps, he may not be better than all those completely spurned Texas Tech QBs?

Bradford also won the Heisman, perhaps undeservingly so.. Heisman curse!!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Convick and the Eagles are getting blown out by the Giants 31-10. Supaman only has 121 passing yards plus a pick. I'm loving it.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Celek is MIA, but Boss has had 3 receptions for 59 yards and a TD

EDIT. as soon as i said it, Vick hits Celek for a 63 yard TD on his first catch of the day!

EDIT 2. Riley Cooper sighting: recovered an onside kick

EDIT 3. Walter with his 5th TD of the season! Edited by: backrow

Riddlewire

Master
Santana Moss with typical "monkey fingers" drops the possible game winning td pass with nobody around him.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire said:
Santana Moss with typical "monkey fingers" drops the possible game winning td pass with nobody around him.

that's offensive to monkeys. they have good hands.

also, comparing Moss to monkey is offensive. again, to monkeys
smiley36.gif