2010 Week 15

Go Collie! Way to come back!

Cool shield by the, it adds a little distinction! Edited by: Electric Slide

Riddlewire

Master
As talented as Colt McCoy is, even he can't save the Cleveland Browns from Brian Daboll.

This will be another one of those 40 yard games for Hillis as the Browns continue to go 3-and-Out over and over while the opposition eats up the clock.Edited by: Riddlewire

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's great to see Austin Collie back for the Colts. I hope they can still manage to make the playoffs. Congrats to Kevin Curtis on making it back to the NFL. I hope the Dolphins use him properly.

Colt McCoy is just a star. Even on an average team, he just gets it done. He moves them down the field and he can keep plays alive with his legs. I'm sure no one is happier about his return than Peyton Hillis. It should help to eventually open up some runnin lanes as the game goes into the 2nd half. Colt and Peyton. What a combonation. Now if we only had some receivers to help them out. Let's go Browns.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Wow, Jason Smith is an absoluty horrible right tackle for the Rams, he has to have four penalties already for them!

Riddlewire said:
As talented as Colt McCoy is, even he can't save the Cleveland Browns from Brian Daboll.

This will be another one of those 40 yard games for Hillis as the Browns continue to go 3-and-Out over and over while the opposition eats up the clock.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The game is still tied with plenty of time left!

backrow

Hall of Famer
Collie is clearly Peyton's number 1 receiver with Clark not there (although Wayne seems to be pretty well covered and not getting any separation) ! 150 yards is NOT out of the question.

Riddlewire

Master
Electric Slide said:
Riddlewire said:

This will be another one of those 40 yard games for Hillis as the Browns continue to go 3-and-Out over and over while the opposition eats up the clock.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The game is still tied with plenty of time left!

CLECIN
Total Plays1730
Total Yards95191
Possession7:5817:43

It's the trends that matter. Cincy is shredding Cleveland's O-line. The running game is almost guaranteed 5 yards on every snap.

backrow

Hall of Famer
why didn't they cal the f**kin time out? i swear to god, they are as dumb as it gets... between Mangini and Daboll there's not half of a football brain!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Electric Slide said:
Yeah I think it was a cheap shot, it was a blow aimed directly at the head.

Damn affletes. They always try to injure a white player whose dominating them. I'm so sick of this crap!!!

warhawk46

Guru
No, it is Peyton Manning being an idiot again and leading his receivers into triple coverage. Manning does this to his white receivers WAY too often. Poor quarterbacking.

backrow

Hall of Famer
no. linebacker drifted towards him in the cover and Collie was going low for the ball, his head got caught in the jam, doesn't look like a concussion, i don't think, more like some neck strain.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Electric Slide said:

wtf are you talking about. linebacker was going in to tackle him, he was already tripped up and ended up jamming his head against his torso and bend his neck at a unnatural angle. Edited by: backrow

backrow said:
Electric Slide said:

wtf are you talking about. linebacker was going in to tackle him, he was already tripped up and ended up jamming his head against his torso and bend his neck at a unnatural angle.

Dude chill out, just saying what I thought. If you know anything about me I'm not one to call out a lot of dirty hits, I just thought this one was. Collie was going down, linebacker blasted as hard as he could against the head. If you think it wasn't cheap that's fine and I respect that. I'm just saying what I thought nobody is under any obligation to believe my account of the play.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Giants' up 24-3 now...

In the KC/St. Louis game, Bradford doesn't scare me.. he may never be "great."

backrow

Hall of Famer
with so many legitimate reasons to complain, i just hate to cry wolf. not every play is meant to injure a white player, although i am sure there's plenty of black dudes out there that try and head hunt that much more if they see a "whitey".

anyhow, i am hoping that Collie is OK and can come back (especially hoping it's not another concussion!) and here's to Peyton Hillis finding a rhythm in this stupid offense of Browns.

BAD NEWS (EDIT)

Austin Collie left Sunday's game against the Jaguars in the second quarter after taking yet another major blow to his head over the middle.
This is getting scary. Collie has missed five games already this season due to concussions and the Colts have confirmed that this another one. He stayed down motionless for a few moments before walking off under his own power to the locker room. Collie was absolutely shredding the Jags before leaving, racking up eight catches for 87 yards with two touchdowns. Collie is likely done for the season, with Blair White filling in at the slot position.
Related: Blair WhiteEdited by: backrow

Mighty Joe

Nice to see EM outplaying Vick.Rookies Mccoy and Clausen are also playing well.Clausens had a rough start to his career on a bad Panthers team but i hope he gets a legit chance to develop like Freeman has at Tampa istead of being thrown under a bus like so many other young White QBs who dont immediately start their careers playing like pro bowlers.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Brian Leonard with a HILLIS leap haha.

but yeah, i am worried about Collie, he is definitely getting shut down for the season, but long term? is there anything that can be done to stop that, especially with his style of play? I've only had a concussion once, but 3 in one season...

Hillis with another incredible catch and pretty good run with it, too bad that it was 3rd and 17 and he was stopped short. FUUUUUUUCK

Jason Babin had another sack, he has 11 on the year. Edited by: backrow

Hillis' strength is running off tackle with a head of steam. Why doesn't Daboll play a persons strengths?