2010 NFL Preseason

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'll just repost what I put in the Vikings forum.

Just great. Gerhart finally gets in, but doesn't see the ball on the first 5-8 plays. he finnaly got a screen pass. Albert Young looks horrible when he's in. He did nothing with another pass thrown to him.

I'm watching local coverage of the Vikings game, and Mike Mayock (who's part of the coverage team) said Gerhart is a true tailback. There's no way that Young should beat out Gerhart. But this is the No Whites League.

Nice to see that Logan Payne has a great chance to make the final roster, though.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Danny Amendola with a 94 yard punt return for a TD!
smiley32.gif
He showed some speed on the return.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Right after Amendola's return, Gerhart rips off a nice run, and then Payne gets a nice catch. Damn, Gerhart just lost 3-4 yards.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
He showed a lot of speed on that return! Great to see some White speed displayed!

foobar75

Master
Early stats:

Gerhart: 3 rushes, 21 yards
Young: 5 rushes, -5 yards

Seems like Albert Young is making an excellent case to not only be the undisputed #2, but to challenge AP for a starting spot.
smiley5.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
foobar75 said:
Early stats:

Gerhart: 3 rushes, 21 yards
Young: 5 rushes, -5 yards

Seems like Albert Young is making an excellent case to not only be the undisputed #2, but to challenge AP for a starting spot.
smiley5.gif

With stats like that, it's a wonder Young wasn't a first round pick. Clearly Gerhart doesn't match up with this phenomenal talent.
smiley29.gif

On the bright side, Logan Payne caught a TD.
smiley32.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Yes, we were discussing this in the Gerhart thread too, but I see the main discussion is going on here! Great news for us and Toby- and bad news for no name Albert AA Young- who Pat Williams was pulling for so much with his pile driving of Toby and resentful comments. We'll see just how far AA can go in the NFL by how hard the forces at work push to bury Gerhart and how dumb the DWFs really are.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
All 3 of the TDs in the Vikings-Rams game scored by talented CAUCASIAN offensive weapons who have gotten kicked around the fringes of the league! Danny Amendola, Logan Payne, Garrett Mills!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Peyton Hillis with a real nice receiving game so far, he has 3 catches for 34 yards- with a long of 26! He has the second most rushes on the team, but with just 2 for 3 yards.

foobar75

Master
Watching the game live, thanks Colonel_Reb for the link.

Indeed, white players are making great plays so far, but unfortunately, this happens every pre-season. These 5th-7th round picks, undrafted FAs, and other kicked-around veterans show everyone what they can do, only to be released in favor of AA affletes when the final cuts are made.

Gerhart got stuffed a couple of times, thanks to horrible blocking by the MIN line. So far:

Gerhart: 8/24
Young: 6/-7

World class tailback Albert Young continues to impress by gaining more negative yardage.Edited by: foobar75

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
No problem, foobar75!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I have to admit I was expecting a little better game from Gerhart tonight. One thing that hurt him is he was probably getting bad blocking but he might be a little beat up from the practices. I don't know. He still led the running backs in rushing but he really looked horrible except for the one 22 yard run. I'm glad the other backs struggled as well. It probably goes down to bad play by the o-line. Every one of their backs looked awful. Hopefully next week, Toby will have a big game. He needs it to fight for that number 2 spot.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
It seems like there are a bunch of knicked-up black linebackers' on the injury reports. Many of them no-names that are only 6-0 and 6-1.

Undoubtably, there are more White Americans that can be linebackers than blacks, and it's not just because of demographics, but also because of White intelligence. Linebacker is another position that should be majority White, and I don't simply blame the college ranks.

The NFL, itself, has hosed plenty of beastly White linebackers and overrated the black ones. I saw where Ernie Sims was the 9th overall pick by Detroit. He may not be a total bum, but he definitely wasn't worth being selected in that very lofty spot. He's now with Philly. There's virtually no evidence to suggest that black LBs "have a larger skill-set" than White ones.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Gerhart struggled a bit, as WL said, but all the rushers for both teams struggled. The best rushing performance may have gone to Gerhart's all purpose- return man teammate- Darius Reynaud by a hair over Toby, but it was very close. All the other RBs other than Gerhart and WR/RB Reynaud completely stunk up the field and averaged less than 2 YPC or went backwards I believe. I think Toby will step it up next game and average over 4 YPC! He'll need to catch on fast because the caste system wants to put him in his place.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Steltz apparently suffered an ankle injury...I hope its nothing to serious.

icsept

Master
I watched most of the Vikings game, but I missed Toby's 22 yard run. Big plays by Amendola and Garrett Mills. T-Jack looked horrible in his one and only series: dink, dunk, duck. But he's the pre-ordained starter when Favre retires.

snow

Mentor
Yes, Gerhart struggled because the blocking was non existant, except Gerhart had guys like Chris Long in the backfield, who looked pretty good last night. I am not sure how many starters were in when Gerhart and Rosenfels were playing, I remember Long and Vobora playing (I'm not sure if hes starting this year but he has started in the past and should be starting). Gerhart was able to break off a 22 yard gain, and able to get positive yards on two plays he should have been stopped in the backfield. A few other times he should have had a loss he managed to get back tothe line of scrimmage. When he lost yards there were usually several defenders in the backfield by the time he got the handoff.

Okay just read that Rams should have done better because Childress pulled all of the starters after the first seriesexcept the Center. Albert Young played with the same line against the same defenders, but wound up with 6 rushes for -7. I am not sure how to judge Reynaud because Gerhart and Young were going against better defenders with a 2ndstring Oline (well, Albert Young had the first string Oline in the first series and still did nothing). I am not sure when the Rams started putting in more back ups.

Gerhart should definetly be ahead of Young on the depth chart. They kept hyping up Young's ability to catch out of the backfield and his ability to pick up the blitz, saying he was perfect as a 3rd down back. Gerhart can catch just as well out of the backfield an seemed to pick up the blitz fine, and I am sure he will have no problem doing this in the regular season. I think Young's longest reception was 8 yards, and it was on 3rd and 38.Edited by: snow

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
An example of how the media influences fans perceptions can be noticed by the difference in reactions to the performances of two rookie running backs. Jahvid Best busts off one 15 yard run and is immediately considered a future star by the Detroit media, despite botching a catch and turning it into an interception, on the other hand Gerhart busts off a 22 yard run and the response from the Minnesota media? >crickets<

Borussia

Guru
Exactly. Happens all the time, but no one seems to notice. This is a key component of enforcement of the Caste system via media propaganda.
Just be prepared, they will utilize any and all Caste methods to make sure TG is not provided the opportunity as a potential star Tail back.
You must understand that the media complex does not want a all-American (blond no less) White Man destroying the lie of black as football RB gods...in this day and age, true stars get corporate endorsement deals. White Men, especially football players outside of QB, are NOT allowed to be perceived as Alpha Super Stars. Doesn't further 'the agenda' of destroying and subjugating White peoples.

TG will have all sorts of very subtle obstacles thrown at him. And don't think for 1 second that Childress will go out on a limb for him. I'd say Eric Bienamy, his black position coach, actually has his back more in some respects. Oddly, this may be his only true supporter on the team right now.
The dynamic at work here is interesting, although very sad too.
Gerhart SHOULD be promoted as a Star. That would make perfect, logical and economic sense. Good looking, incredible athlete, Stanford grad, intelligent, great character, could sell products to both men and women and all sorts of age groups, hell even a international star to promote NFL football and sell products.

The key thesis that unlocks the Caste System thesis is...WHY?

think about it and you come up with the only logical answer: the caste system is there to destroy White (and some other groups) racial awareness, pride and self respect via sport and to promote the Black as superior athlete and hence, mate symbolism, to the masses.

Whom does this benefit?
This is all you need to know.

TwentyTwo

Master
Nice post! It is sad...and they would probably like to see a league with only50-50% white QB's...but it has still not happened & won't! That corporate mantra is all about the $$$ so they know they have to depend on whitey at the most critical position on the team! The Vikes are in for a long season with dink & dumpT Jackson leading the way...by game 5 or 6 he will be replaced by Rosenfels...(if Favre can't return)
Did not get to see the game..sorry I missed Toby's 22 yard run....I noticed other RB's like Mendenhall had only 2 yards on 5 carries...and Maurice Jones-Drew had 2 carries for 0 yards...so I' not gonna read into the struggle too much just yet..this is going to be interesting to watch pan out! Since the Texans passed on Gerhart...and drafted Ben Tate 7 picks later...keeping an eye on him too..had only 2 carries last night for 7 yards.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
TwentyTwo said:
Nice post! It is sad...and they would probably like to see a league with only50-50% white QB's...but it has still not happened & won't! That corporate mantra is all about the $$$ so they know they have to depend on whitey at the most critical position on the team! The Vikes are in for a long season with dink & dumpT Jackson leading the way...by game 5 or 6 he will be replaced by Rosenfels...(if Favre can't return)
<div>Did not get to see the game..sorry I missed Toby's 22 yard run....I noticed other RB's like Mendenhall had only 2 yards on 5 carries...and Maurice Jones-Drew had 2 carries for 0 yards...so I' not gonna read into the struggle too much just yet..this is going to be interesting to watch pan out! Since the Texans passed on Gerhart...and drafted Ben Tate 7 picks later...keeping an eye on him too..had only 2 carries last night for 7 yards.</div>

Ben Tate will probably miss the entire season. As for Gerhart it was his first carries in an actual game so I wouldn't stress it too much. Most important thing is that he wins the backup role. Then if AP gets injured Gerhart will be able to start at least a few games and show what he can do on the NFL level.