2007 NFL Week 12

Riddlewire

Master
As a relative newcomer to CF, I'm likely to take a hit for this comment. So be it.
I find the David Garrard love in this thread to be sickening. And those of you participating in it disgust me.
He's not even remotely the saint that you make him out to be. He led the charge in exiling Matt Jones. He's a black supremacist who hates the "White Man" (although not the "white woman") and believes that every second of every day he is being oppressed in some way or another (ie McNabb).
His ultimate goal and fantasy, just like nearly all of them, is the total and final extinction of the White race.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Riddlewire,

You're not going to take a hit from me. I agree with you on this point. However, he and his team won't amount to much. This'll be their best year. Next year they'll be on the downhill. That's the way it is with black teams. A year or two up and six or seven down. By the time the Jags are on the upswing again, Gerrard will be finished.

Tom Iron...

devans

Mentor
Riddlewire,
I think the majority of posters were not professing their love for Gerrard, but just taking an objective view of his abilities as a QB and saying he is doing an OK job, although a couple did say he seemed an OK kind of guy. What evidence do you have to back up your claim that David Gerrards goal is the total and final extinction of the white race - and does that extinction cover just the USA or the whole world?
Thanks

Riddlewire

Master
I have grown up with them all my life.
I have never met one who DIDN'T have this goal. Of course, they wish to acheive it through intermixing, though, since half-black is always considered just plain black in nearly all cultures.

White Power

Mentor
I agree with riddlewire those of you who sing their praises only give them added incentive to want to totally dominate all other races ,and make them extinct if they can. Tell me who benefits from race mixing? What color are the children normally? What race are they given normally? I have two children that I have to send to private school because the schools in the city that I live in have become over run with the blacks who don't respect themselves authority or any thing in this world. They have this attitude I'm going to get mine anyway possible. If it means stealing, robbing, killing or what ever they will do it to achieve some sort of ill begotten status in their communities. I ask this question if most blacks did not have sports to fall back on albeit a small percentage then how many would be sucsessful outside of being pro athletes the answer I beleive would be none. Their aren't many CEO's playing professional sports. So the fact that a black player is talked about in a positive light on this site is an insult for those of us who know what they're really all about. Last question do you think any black NFL player would mine the leauge becoming 100% percent black? Actually I beleive they can't wait for the day Negroe Football Leauge to exist.

G

Riddlewire said:
As a relative newcomer to CF, I'm likely to take a hit
for this comment. So be it.
I find the David Garrard love in this thread to be sickening. And those of
you participating in it disgust me.
He's not even remotely the saint that you make him out to be. He led the
charge in exiling Matt Jones. He's a black supremacist who hates the
"White Man"
His ultimate goal and fantasy, just like nearly all of them, is the total and
final extinction of the White race.

So what are you trying to imply?
smiley1.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"As a relative newcomer to CF, I'm likely to take a hit for this comment. So be it. I find the David Garrard love in this thread to be sickening. And those of you participating in it disgust me."

Dude, what the f*ck are you talking about? The most "love" that was given to Gerrard on this thread was merely stating that he doesnt outwardly appear to be a total a**hole. Also, many posters agreed that Gerrard is doing ONLY an OK job (for a black QB with sucky WR's) this season.

However, I'm sure you're 100% correct when you say that he and every black person would love to destroy the white race entirely.

What do you expect, isnt that what you and I want to do to black people (destroy them)? Dude, we all agree with you that the planet would be better off without black people or minorities in general...that's why we're here at CF! We don't love Gerrard or any other overrated, turd black player in the NFL.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Another thread ruined byignoring thespirit of civility and intelligence that's supposed to guide Caste Football. Thanks, guys.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire said:
As a relative newcomer to CF, I'm likely to take a hit for this comment. So be it.
I find the David Garrard love in this thread to be sickening. And those of you participating in it disgust me.

You would've REALLY liked the Tiki barber thread a while back. There were a couple of guys that I thought wanted to marry him. Anyway...

whats the big deal? I started the positive slant on Garrard, and I'm not usually known as being kind to the brutha's but c'mon a black QB without an interception! That's more unusual then a black linebacker without an assault charge. Vince Young has averaged an interception for every game he's played, Vick was nearly as bad. So I thought it was worth mentioning for it's unusual nature.

backrow

Hall of Famer
i agree, acknowledging him doing a decent job (especially for a black QB) is a far cry from a lovefest.
i think we need to stop bashing each other, and realize that we have people from many ends of the spectrum. some are more hard core, some are more liberal, but our common cause here is clear: to make sure that we support white athletes and get the word about caste football out.

and that doesn't go for Nevada, he's just an idiot
smiley17.gif

Caste Football to me isn't about destroying anyone's race. Its about ending the fallacy of Black Athletic Supremecy. I think the only comment that I found perplexing was the one about not caring about race-mixing, otherwise, it has just been people stating their opinions as to why Garrard hasn't been annointed the new Black Jesus in cleats. Clearly, of the available candidates he has the best on-field resume this year for the now vacant position.

The reason the White Nationalist/Survivalist position never gains significant traction is because of infighting, don't let it gain any grasp here over a stupid subject like whether or not Garrard is performing average this year or not.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Anyways getting back to football Kevin Curtis is 16th in the NFL in receiving yards so far this season. He should easily go over 1000 yards for the season. I would say thats pretty good for a guy whose only starting his first year. Witten and Welker are almost definite locks for 1000 receiving yards. With some good games Walter and Daniels have an outside chance to hit the magic 1000, however they have to average over 70 yards receiving a game for the remaining games. Hopefully they will make it.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Curtis, Welker, Walter, and Witten have been my favorite players of the season. It's so awesome that we have anywhere from 4-6 of our guys about to reach 1,000 yards!

The last time even 2 of our guys got to 1,000 in the same season was Drew Bennet and Brandon Stokley in 2004 I believe. Last year it was only Mike Furrey to accomplish the feat.

Hopefully each season it will get better and the foolish perceptions will be changed all because of these men!Edited by: Thrashen

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Well we have 4 almost definite so thats good. However Bennett could have had a chance this year if he would have been starting over the 90 year old Bruce. Stokley is also capable as is Shockey. Shockey will probably only hit 800 yards this year once all is said and done but those are still good numbers.

Bart

Hall of Famer
PitBull said:
While Gerrard has thrown no interceptions all year, he's also thrown only 9 TD's, which at this point in the season, is really low. If you look at his
stats, he throws far less than other QB's, and most of his passes are dinks
and dunks--very few downfield passes at all.

I was curious about Garrard because of this thread, so I watched much of the Jags last game. Theycalled a very low risk, conservative game plan for him. His longest pass was 20 something yards. I wondered how often this season he threw down field? Did a QB comparison with Garrard, Romo, and Brady to satisfy my curiosity. As is exexpected, Romo and Brady threw more passes, having played 3 more games, but I was interested in the percentages of downfield passes.

Of passes over 20 yards, Brady was at 44%, Romo at 36%, and Garrard was at 27%.Or to put it another way,73% of Garrards's passes are under 20 yards.

For pass attempts 30 + yards we find an even greater disparity. Brady heaved 78 of them, Romo tossed 39, and Garrard managed only 11. The thirty yard or more pass was thrown 18% of the time by Brady, 10% by Romo, and only .04% by Garrard. You would be correct in saying Garrard is a dunker and dinker. Brady and Romo completed 64% of their longest passes and David 54%.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Thats what McNabb has turned into this year as well. McNabb had his best game when he threw a lot to Curtis, but has since been dunking and dinking; mostly conservative plays to Westbrook. A lot of drives have died out with Westbrook short of the first down for the Eagles. Westbrook is a great receiving RB I'll give you that, but when you have Curtis McNabb should be looking down field more!