• Cardinals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

guest301

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
It is not axiomatic that support of white athletes = White Nationalism, even if most here see them as inextricably linked.

It is possible to support white athletes and desire the dismantling of the caste system in sports while being married to or dating a non-white.

There may be a bit of cognitive dissonance for those who hold those positions, but they're not completely incompatible, imo.

I totally agree with that post. I think we should take it a little easy on the "Litmus Tests" around here. Johnnyboy is no troll in my estimation and shouldn't be treated as such. I got alot of the interracial dating thing out of my system years ago and definitely prefer white women but I don't hold it against anybody here who currently dates or even marries outside their race. The only part that bothers me about it is the declining white birthrate in this country and around the world but I am not so bothered by that fact that I am ready to call anybody who dates or marries outside their race some kind of a "race traitor". The only litmus test around here should be supporting the white athlete. Just my two cents, hope everybody had a Merry Christmas.

While we are at it, we should remember television's first interracial couple- Batman and the Eartha Kitt Catwoman. It seemed strange then, it seems strange now.
Now when I see an interracial couple on television, I presume it is a ratings gimmick to keep a low rated show on. Interracial couples should be a category on Jump the Shark.

Westside

Hall of Famer
FYI, Eartha Kitt died yesterday. Her father was white and mother black. Was reading about her, she identified with both white and black races. She protested the Viet Nam war and said America's next great generation was being killed, for what ever that's worth.

I remember watching Batman as a Child, and was always intriged with her character as the "Catwoman". Back then I found her kinda of sexy, but never new the reason why but until I got older. When I was older I found out why. It was that Catwoman suit.
smiley36.gif
I loved a woman with a great body in that suit! Be it her or the 1st Catwoman, Julie Numar.

Europe

Mentor
I would like to see a Gallup poll asking various races of menin the U.S; If they could marrya good looking womanof any race what race would they marry? Would 50% or more of black or metsizo men say white women? At least 95% of white men would say a white woman I think.

This black guy at work asked this Mexican woman if she would marry someone who is not Mexican, She said oh no I wouldn't do that. If a white person said that he is considered"prejudiced" or "racist" by some in this country, but it's ok for non -whites to prefer their own. Of course, the rich and powerful in NY or DC don't live in all black neighbors. They live in the rich white suburbs like Chevy Chase, Mdor New Canaan, CT, while pretending to be multicultural and superior to the rest of us.I think they can afford to live in all black neighborhoods if they want to.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
C Darwin said:
Deadlift said:
A White guy kisses a black girl January 3rd on Nickelodeon.
Nickelodeon is owned by Viacom and Summer Redstone.

...so no shock there.

Sumner ROTHSTEIN's Viacom also owns the flagship of cultural Marxism, MTV. My kids sometimes (once in a blue moon) watch Nickelodeon, who incessently spew the bogus Envirofascist/"Green" propaganda. Typical Leftist drivel by "rootless cosmopolitan" controlled media!
smiley11.gif
Edited by: DixieDestroyer