Will Shipley

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Congrats to Will Shipley who was drafted by the Eagles. Shipley should be the most versatile running back on the team and should be in the rotation in the near future.

Yes, congratulations to Mr. Shipley!
However, when looking at his draft position, number 127 and 40 time, 4.39. I am reminded of something very disturbing. A RB named Audric Estime was drafted just 20 positions later at number 147. At 5'11 he ran a 4.71 40!!
Yet the leading rusher from the SEC ran a 4.61 does not get drafted at all. May Cody Schrader make fools of every NFL Team and the NFL in general. May he get the opportunity and prove he's an NFL running back!

Last edited:

jphoss

Mentor
Yes, congratulations to Mr. Shipley!
However, when looking at his draft position, number 127 and 40 time, 4.39. I am reminded of something very disturbing. A RB named Audric Estime was drafted just 20 positions later at number 147. At 5'11 he ran a 4.71 40!!
Yet the leading rusher from the SEC ran a 4.61 does not get drafted at all. May Cody Schrader make fools of every NFL Team and the NFL in general. May he get the opportunity and prove he's an NFL running back!
The double standard is criminal, either a black rb with a fast 40 but little production is “raw but tremendous upside” or he runs a slow 40 and is “faster on tape” like estime (who I actually like as a rb) however he is not better than Steele or schrade. The caste system props him up while discriminating against better white players

Warhawk_46

Master
Anyone want to start predictions for Will Shipley’s production his rookie season?

98 rushes for 465 yards and 4 TD; 35 rec for 265 yards and 2 TDs is what I have. By last quarter of season he will be RB2 on the team and start one game with Barkley sitting on the sidelines injured.

sprintstar

Mentor
If he gets to play rb and stays healthy I see 75-85 carries 500 yds 4 tds, 30 catches 360 yds 3 tds as well as Kick off returns and punt returns..

Warhawk_46

Master
Nice. I predict him to break out his second year as well, similar to CMC and reach 1,000 yards.

I think Barkley becomes a second-teamer by that point as Shipley just outplays him in practice and games.

This will mean we will have 2 white 1,000 yard rushers at the same time as I am predicting three more seasons of CMC hitting 1k.