Why do some white men love black boxers?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
On the websites ESB and boxingscene, there are quite a number of white posters who absolutely love black men. They always root for the black guy, and on their avatars, always have photos of their black heroes.

At boxingscene, there's many people, such as "bsrizpac" who bash and discredit Joe Calzaghe and other white boxers at every opportunity, but have the deepest admiration for black fighters like Floyd Mayweather. There are several Roy Jones worshippers who now feel an emptiness in their lives and so are turning to Chad Dawson as the object of their love.

At ESB there's the notorious "Punisher33" who's best known for his hatred of the Klitschkos. His favorite, Sam Peter, let him down and so now he's seeking a new "black hope".

Why? I don't fully understand this - it makes little sense to me.

Is it:

1) because of their homosexual attraction to black men?

2) because they are influenced by Jewish media people like Teddy Atlas and Max Kellerman who usually praise the black fighters to the highest and generally discredit the white boxers, thus conditioning the white kids to like the black fighters and despise their own kind?

A lot of these people really hate white boxers - it's disturbing for me to see white people hating white athletes.
smiley5.gif

Last edited:

Observer

Mentor
#2 - yes
#1 - I wouldn't say it is exactly a homosexual attraction, but maybe close to it. On TV lighting, it is easier to see the muscularity with dark skin rather than light, much the same as bodybuilders oiling and tanning-in-a-bottle. Plus, I think some non-athletic white people stand in the mirror and see their own beer guts and misshapen figures, and imagine they see tiny hints of this in white athletes --- thus, loathing the white athlete because they loathe their own bodies. The black athlete is foreign to them, and so they cannot see these same characteristics in the black body; and also miss the characteristics of which blacks are more prone, such as a slightly lesser coordination, lesser core power, somewhat less stamina (which can translate to stupidness when over-tired).Edited by: Observer

white is right

Hall of Famer
JD1986 said:
On the websites ESB and boxingscene, there are quite a number of white posters who absolutely love black men. They always root for the black guy, and on their avatars, always have photos of their black heroes.

At boxingscene, there this effeminant guy with a photo of Bernard Hopkins with his arm around him on his avatar, who calls himself "mt". There are several Roy Jones worshippers, who are now turning to Dawson as the object of their love.

Why? I don't fully understand this - it makes little sense to me.

Is it:

1) because of their homosexual attraction to black men?

2) because they are influenced by Jewish media people like Farhood, Bernstein and Kellerman etc. who praise the black fighters to the highest and always discredit the white boxers, thus conditioning them to like the black fighters hate their own kind?

A lot of these people really hate white boxers - it's disturbing for me to see white people hating white athletes.
smiley5.gif
These people are socially removed from the urban underclass and probably fantasize about urban life. Also they probably have physical inadequacies that are manifesting themselves at the id level. I have never noticed any anti-white biases by Bernstein. Also I think Farhood is ethnic Irish. He does look Jewish though.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The non-stop message that blacks are cool has long been preached to our youth. It's why were in the state that we find ourselves. When white men were held up as examples of success as athletes then our people were strong and our culture healthy.

There is no greater sickness then a culture that worships another people and teaches it's youth to do the same. That is why castefootball is so important, to try and form a dam against the sewage that's being poured into the minds of our people every day by a race of people that has our extinction as their goal.

P-NutLane

Guru
Great Question JD1986, and wonderful reply Observer!
smiley32.gif
Bolth yall are good with wording stuff about as good as it can be worded.

Its not just boxing but all sports. Ive had my buddy of years get ''fightin mad'' at me cause I made him fess up to Dontrell Willisbeing Overated! He ask me to leave!!!!! I know he isnt gay, but you would think he had a crush on Dontrell!
smiley5.gif
In the past he got almost as mad defending Mike Tyson.I think Observer answerd this important question very well. TheTV has brainwashed the Americans. I can confirm it, having been un-brainwashed not all that long ago!The ones behind this brainwashing are very smart, and rich, so they can do it with more ease than MOST whites want to admit.

One last point I would like to add is this: Does it seem to you guys that white people are the only creature on earth capable of collective self guilt? Everyone else blames the white devil. While a bunch of goofy whites go around on egg shells, guilty for being born in the skin they have!
smiley11.gif
Ithink its a plan to elimanate the genetics that say"I will fight for my freedoms, my rights,my kids, my land, till the death if need be" . Those genes have been passed on to us from Adamand Eve, through the Egyptions, to the Greeks and Romans, onthrough the Vikings, andthe powers that be want therecipiants of these genes tobe sisyfied!
smiley7.gif
Jaxvid, and whiteisright said it perfect as well.
smiley32.gif
Edited by: P-NutLane

Great posts ....parroting the media my dear friends...the Jews have people believe that they are racist if they dont worship them. I see this problem every where in all sports.

Jaxvid quote...

"When white men were held up as examples of success as athletes then our people were strong and our culture healthy."

I could'nt have said it better my man...great post.

We have been conditioned for several generations on how to despise ourselves, our culture, our history, and the greatness of our ancestors.
smiley7.gif

Some ethnicities are encouraged to have a fanatical devotion to their blood. (Think tribe)
We are taught that the most honorable act we can commit is to disgrace and mock our ancestors. Edited by: aussieaussie31

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
With Kellerman, when a white fighter defeats a black fighter, it always because of some advantage. Download the Hatton vs. Tackie fight, Bernstein says Tackie is "old" about 20 times, but Tackie was only 30 at the time, about the same age Hatton is now.
- Max Kellerman is of Ukrainian Jewish heritage, his family is wealthy and influential, that's how he got his job
- Teddy Atlas admitted in his book he's of Hungarian Jewish heritage.

By the way, "Jews" are a people, not just a religion. There are many athiest Jews, but they still consider themselves to be the superior or "chosen" race. Hasidic and "Very Orthodox" Jews are usually very nice people, but it's the athiests like Marx, Trotsky, Wolfowitz, Perle, Steinhem, Morgenthaler who despise white gentiles.

Jewish Influence in the US

Jewish Media Control

Last edited:

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
They do it because to recognize the greatness of the white athlete would be tantamount to recognizing the colossal FAILURE of their own efforts to be successful -- i.e., "Calling Joe Calzaghe a loser makes me less of one."

So they attribute sports ability to those of other races so that the LACK of such ability in themselves doesn't seem so incredibly pathetic. Such as when grotesque fat asses who do nothing but watch football and eat Fritos call a jogger a "****got" but then probably that jogger could light them up something awful if they ever stepped to them.

JD1986 said:
white is right said:
These people are socially removed from the urban underclass and probably fantasize about urban life. Also they probably have physical inadequacies that are manifesting themselves at the id level. I have never noticed any anti-white biases by Bernstein. Also I think Farhood is ethnic Irish. He does look Jewish though.

- Steve Farhood is openly Jewish, names don't mean as much as you think they do.
- Al Bernstein seems very good natured, and he can be somewhat fair. But he is similar to Kellerman, he's just more subtle and intelligent in how he goes about it. When a white fighter defeats a black fighter, it always because of some advantage, according to Bernstein. Download the Hatton vs. Tackie fight, he says Tackie is "old" about 20 times, but Tackie was only 30 at the time, about the same age Hatton is now.
- Max Kellerman is of Ukrainian Jewish heritage, his family is wealthy and influential, that's how he got his job

By the way, "Jews" are a people, not just a religion. There are many athiest Jews, but they still consider themselves to be the superior or "chosen" race. Hasidic and "Very Orthodox" Jews are usually very nice people, but it's the athiests like Marx, Trotsky, Wolfowitz, Perle, Steinhem, Morgenthaler who despise white gentiles and will do all they can to eradicate us.

Jewish Media Control

Please watch these videos.

JD1986 good stuff...the things you are saying about Farhood and Bernstein are right on the money..I have met both numerous times when I have had fighters on Showtime.Edited by: Boxing Trainer

Bart

Hall of Famer
JD1986 said:
Teddy Atlas admitted in his book he's of Hungarian Jewish heritage.

Good ol' Teddy.I'm glad you brought up his name. I was curious who he pickedto winthe Calzaghe-Jones match, so I just did an internet search. Not to my surprise, Atlas the
smiley8.gif
who picked W. Klitschko to lose in hislast 8 fights, alsopredicted Roy Joneswould whup Joe.

The best example of this is these two boxing "experts".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iUbmw3ZyPc watch from 3:01 onwards.

Their videos were nicknamed by youtube regulars as "Boxing 4 Wiggers".

Their open hatred of white champions, such as going on record in 2006 saying that all the champions are garbage except Hasim Rahman, to their embarrassing man love shown towards bloated joke James Toney and other black boxers was hysterical in its idiocy.

white is right

Hall of Famer
These two basement dwellers openly fantasize about being James Toney's gimp in a remake of the Pulp fiction scence with Ving Rhames....
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif
Edited by: white is right

white is right

Hall of Famer
JD1986 said:
white is right said:

- Steve Farhood is openly Jewish, names don't mean as much as you think they do.
- Al Bernstein seems very good natured, and he can be somewhat fair. But he is similar to Kellerman, he's just more subtle and intelligent in how he goes about it. When a white fighter defeats a black fighter, it always because of some advantage, according to Bernstein. Download the Hatton vs. Tackie fight, he says Tackie is "old" about 20 times, but Tackie was only 30 at the time, about the same age Hatton is now.

By the way, "Jews" are a people, not just a religion. There are many athiest Jews, but they still consider themselves to be the superior or "chosen" race. Hasidic and "Very Orthodox" Jews are usually very nice people, but it's the athiests like Marx, Trotsky, Wolfowitz, Perle, Steinhem, Morgenthaler who despise white gentiles and will do all they can to eradicate us.

Jewish Media Control

Please watch these videos.
Kellerman I didn't comment on because he is a 6 figure version of the Boxing 4 real gimps. So no need to comment on him.

Bart

Hall of Famer
white is right said:
Kellerman I didn't comment on because he is a 6 figure version of the Boxing 4 real gimps. So no need to comment on him.

Good observation. Actually, most of the media would fit in well with the Boxing 4 gimps format.They always dis the Euro fighters. So, Vitaly is a loser, quitter, and a bitch? Ha ha.In a different video they said Calzaghe was going to getbeaten badly by Lacy, and would be exposed

Most of the columns I've read by boxing writers give some praise to JC, but then of course, must add that he would have been destroyed by a younger Jones. Berating all White fighters in every division is commonplace.

Hey, we'ere not the only ones who notice Maxi'sdistortions of reality. In a question and answer segment of Iole's column someone agreed with us.

He wrote: "The one thing after two rounds that was blatantly apparent to me was Calzaghe's superior hand speed. HBO's Max Kellerman then commented the opposite."Edited by: Bart

Bart

Hall of Famer
Another example. Although Bert Sugar has given some credit to White fighters of bygone eras, he is pretty much the same as everyone else, in that he hates the heavyweight division today. We know why. He says the HWD needs David Haye to infuse it.He is tired of the Russians who are devoid of talent. Says the division needs guys who can KO their opponents. Is he nuts? Who has ever had a better KO rate than Vitali? Wlad's rateis way up there too.Unreal. View the video and read the comments. Hey Bert, what was Ali's KO rate? Clown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60UgT-WLyLQ

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
^^^

What I can't stand though is when people who know jack about boxing or sports in general start pontificating about it as if they DO know something.

People take it as a given that Ali must be the greatest ever, and think it makes them sound both cosmopolitan and informed if they acknowledge him as the greatest.

The more informed self-loathing whites and the jealous blacks can't stand the fact that Marciano was simply a more vicious, devastating heavyweight than their hero, as was proven by compubox in the 60s which calculated in an unbiased way thousands upon thousands of variables and would likely be repeated today (unless of course the programmers stack the variables unfairly in Ali's favor).

Anyway, one thing the bitter haters don't want to admit is if Ali tried to pull that cutesy "I can take any punch you throw at me" crap with either Klitschko, he'd have his entire skull punched off his neck.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Trooper Thorn said:
The best example of this is these two boxing "experts".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iUbmw3ZyPc watch from 3:01 onwards.

Their videos were nicknamed by youtube regulars as "Boxing 4 Wiggers".

Their open hatred of white champions, such as going on record in 2006 saying that all the champions are garbage except Hasim Rahman, to their embarrassing man love shown towards bloated joke James Toney and other black boxers was hysterical in its idiocy.

Yes, and we can see from those guys YouTube videos what kind of people wiggers really are - self-loathing losers.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Youtube is ridiculous. The amount of wiggers supporting Hopkins and saying he beat Calzaghe is huge. They will support any fighter that is black and praise him.

Those two morons at boxing4real sound like they work for the ADL...they really dont know sh*t about boxing except what they read on the internet. They are self haters that parrot the media because it is politically correct to do so.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
By looking at Youtube and all the comments I would have to say that the amount of wiggers out there is higher than we think. I can't tell you how many times I've read bad comments about white fighters. It makes me sick to my stomach because I know it;s white kids posting them.

hungryhippo

on the forums i post on i see alot of gullable idiot wiggers. they hear are read that the heavyweight division is terrible and just take their word for it without forming their own opinions or actually watching for themselves.

alot of these wiggers sport Roy Jones avatars and post about rap music constantly

it could definately be a homosexual attraction as lately i am noticing alot of these posters with pictures of Jones in his boxers and discussing what boxers he would wear to the weigh-in for his fight with Calzaghe

these people are just sheep who believe everything they read without forming their own opinions