Whitest team:Premier league 2009

Europe

Mentor
When you go on to the BBC Website, it seems they always feature black players. Of course, they are covering the stupid African nations Cup extensively now.

From what I've see Italy and Spain have fewer Africans. They have more South Americans because of their rules. I am tired of all the Brazilians and Argentinians. Of course, the fans cheer them on. Even protesting in Italy when Kaka was thinking about leaving.

European football is getting more and more depressing. It's still not as bad as the NFL though.

I'll bet in 20 years maybe 10% of the Premier League players will be white players from Great Britain or Ireland. This is a total giveaway of the whole country, just like what is happening in the US.

It seens like they are pigeon holing forwards like they do with RB's and receivers in the NFL. These players in England shouldn't even be in the country. I just don't understand all this immigration. Why the hell would anyone pay money to see all these foreingers, but I guess people are so brainwashed that they don't want to be called xenphobes, so they allow their country to be taken over.As I said before, why even fight WWII if your going to give your country away to a bunch of 3rd world people who don't belong in the country and don't deserve to be there.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Very good posts, and a good article by Rebajlo. English football fans have to take stand; vote with their letters, e-mails, posts, their chat show contributions, and above all with their money. another way of protest is to shift team allegiance to a whiterpremier leagueteam, or watch some of the whiter second and third division teams. it might take some getting used to: going from Portsmouth to say, Grimsby Town, but it might be the only way to make a start of this.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Europe - The non-white "content" in other European leagues varies, but is still way too high and, more ominously, isconstantly increasing. I don't simply count blacks and mulattos - I also throw in the multitudes of other dregs, such as Arabs, Berbers, mestizos, Asians, Albanians, Bosnian Muslims, Turks and other half-breeds, quarter-breeds and anyone else even remotely touched with the tar brush (the latter encompasses a large proportion of Brazilian players - Brazilian nomenclature pertaining to various degrees and combinations of racial mixtures found in that country is truly staggering...).

If we take alook at Spain, Barcelona's starting eleven last weekend contained three black players (Abidal, Seydou Keita, and Henry). Real Madrid's eleven may only have contained one black (Lassana Diara) and one (so-called French) Algerian (Karim Benzema), but there were two more blacks on the bench (Marcelo and Royston Drenthe). Sounds relatively harmless, but that's four non-whites out of a matchday squad of eighteen, which is pushing a ratio of almost one in four players. This is the minimum which one usually finds if one casts an eye around Europe (there are, of course, exceptions. Athletic Bilbao, with their Basques-only policy, is the most notable - and laudable).

If I had my way
smiley2.gif
, clubs would only be allowed a maximum of three foreigners, as per the old UEFA rules. These foreigners could come from anywhere (forget EU and non-EU rubbish), but it would be strictly three per club. No "rotational policies", no b******t - whether they are on the field, on the bench, or in the stands, three only. I would go even further - second division clubs would only be permitted one foreigner, while lower tier clubs wouldn't be allowed any.That wouldprovide a basic framework- teams would instantly be a lot whiter. Then one would have to tackle the greater "system" of discrimination against white players...

Soloman Kane - Thanks, mate. The fans hold all of the power in their hands (well, pockets...), but don't realise it because they are so brainwashed and lazy.If they protested by not turning up to matches,cancelling their pay-TV, and not purchasing merchandisethey could force all kinds of changes in no time. But, human nature being as it is and the indoctrination running so deep, that isn't exactly on the cards.

I, for one, refuse to subscribe to pay-TV or buy any form of merchandise, and if I am in Europe I don't go anywhere near a football stadium - why should I contribute to someuneducated black ex-shanty town dweller's stratospheric income?

Edited by: Rebajlo

Europe

Mentor
Rebajlo said:
Europe - The non-white "content" in other European leagues varies, but is still way too high and, more ominously, is constantly increasing. I don't simply count blacks and mulattos - I also throw in the multitudes of other dregs, such as Arabs, Berbers, mestizos, Asians, Albanians, Bosnian Muslims, Turks and other half-breeds, quarter-breeds and anyone else even remotely touched with the tar brush (the latter encompasses a large proportion of Brazilian players - Brazilian nomenclature pertaining to various degrees and combinations of racial mixtures found in that country is truly staggering...).
<div> </div>
<div>If we take a look at Spain, Barcelona's starting eleven last weekend contained three black players (Abidal, Seydou Keita, and Henry). Real Madrid's eleven may only have contained one black (Lassana Diara) and one (so-called French) Algerian (Karim Benzema), but there were two more blacks on the bench (Marcelo and Royston Drenthe). Sounds relatively harmless, but that's four non-whites out of a matchday squad of eighteen, which is pushing a ratio of almost one in four players. This is the minimum which one usually finds if one casts an eye around Europe (there are, of course, exceptions. Athletic Bilbao, with their Basques-only policy, is the most notable - and laudable).</div>
<div> </div>
<div>If I had my way
smiley2.gif
, clubs would only be allowed a maximum of three foreigners, as per the old UEFA rules. These foreigners could come from anywhere (forget EU and non-EU rubbish), but it would be strictly three per club. No "rotational policies", no b******t - whether they are on the field, on the bench, or in the stands, three only. I would go even further - second division clubs would only be permitted one foreigner, while lower tier clubs wouldn't be allowed any. That would provide a basic framework - teams would instantly be a lot whiter. Then one would have to tackle the greater "system" of discrimination against white players...</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Soloman Kane - Thanks, mate. The fans hold all of the power in their hands (well, pockets...), but don't realise it because they are so brainwashed and lazy. If they protested by not turning up to matches, cancelling their pay-TV, and not purchasing merchandise they could force all kinds of changes in no time. But, human nature being as it is and the indoctrination running so deep, that isn't exactly on the cards. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>I, for one, refuse to subscribe to pay-TV or buy any form of merchandise, and if I am in Europe I don't go anywhere near a football stadium - why should I contribute to some uneducated black ex-shanty town dweller's stratospheric income? </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>

I like your ideas about the limits of foreigners. That would allow the best like Messi,Kaka etc to play in Europe, but keep out all the mediocre players who should be replaced by home country players.But, what about all the immigration? There are more and more immigrants from Africa, Asia etc that are going into Europe. Of course, they have all the anti"racism" stuff going on which means you have to be nice to the people invading your country and completely changing it.People don't seem to care that foreigners are taking their jobs.

I will never pay to see any sporting event again, unless a relative or friend is playing. I am thinking about canceling Fox Soccer channel also.

Why would anybody want to make these AFricans, Asians etc rich, while at the same time they are taking their places on the team and trying to take their women? I am not going to pay my money so some moron from Africa can prowl London's or Madrid's nightclubs trying to pick up European women and live the rest of his life in luxury, while at the same time hating Europeans who built the system they could make all the money from and constantly cry racism at the people who pay their salaries.

Atletic Bilbao is a great organization, but once immigration takes hold that team will have Africans, Turks and even East Europeans on the team. Why allow the Eastern Europeans to benefit when their leagues can't measure up to western Europe with pay and prestige. The Russian league is getting better and they have limtis on foreigner.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Europe - Ah, immigration, well, that's the main problem, which obviously dwarfs sport. As You say, if immigration isn't addressed, no amount of rule changes will make any difference in the long run...
smiley7.gif