White Share of Population Drops to Historic Low

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
"Because you’re on the endangered list.
And unlike, say, the bald eagle or some exotic species of muskrat, you are not worth saving."
Anti white Tim Wise.

This is how the world feels about us. Drastic measures are necessary.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
"Because you’re on the endangered list.
And unlike, say, the bald eagle or some exotic species of muskrat, you are not worth saving." - anti white Tim Wise.

This is how the world feels about us. Drastic measures are necessary.
Jewish Supremacists like Tim Wise are the biggest fools of all. After we become extinct, they'll soon follow.

Although Jews have lived in many countries and among many races, they've only REALLY prospered in White countries like pre-inquisition Spain, Poland in the 17th century, Germany and Austria in the 19th century, and the USA and other Western countries in the 20th century.

During the 20th century, Jews were forced to leave many countries like Algeria, Tunisia and Iraq after those places became independent from the European empires. During the past 15 years, many Jews have left South Africa because they no longer feel safe there.

Last edited:

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Jewish Supremacists like Tim Wise are the biggest fools of all. After we become extinct, they'll soon follow.

Although Jews have lived in many countries and among many races, they've only REALLY prospered in White countries like pre-inquisition Spain, Poland in the 17th century, Germany and Austria in the 19th century, and the USA and other Western countries in the 20th century.

During the 20th century, Jews were forced to leave many countries like Algeria, Tunisia and Iraq after those places became independent from the European empires. During the past 15 years, many Jews have left South Africa because they no longer feel safe there.

Correct on all points sir. Im sure you also know they plan to destroy the whole earth if it ever comes down to that. Basically they will either rule the earth or nobody will. Sick, twisted synagogue of satan.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Geez how many threads do we have discussing this? :doh:

P.S. in my town it is complete opposite probably 25% of girls 16-22 are pregnant.. It's actually pretty sad kids raising kids.

Last edited:

dwid

Hall of Famer
Geez how many threads do we have discussing this? :doh:

P.S. in my town it is complete opposite probably 25% of girls 16-22 are pregnant.. It's actually pretty sad kids raising kids.

the problem with this is that the males are too young to understand fatherhood, they are still boys, and they usually leave. The mother gets disgruntled and usually winds up a single mom for life, not having any more kids. Of course we know the simple math 2 people - 1 kid = reduction of the population by half.

Although I know plenty of religious friends who have like 5 to 8 kids, if they have 2 or less than they usually have dealt with problems getting pregnant, many of them who are older, which is the main problem. White people waiting too late to have kids so its the "right time". Its never the "right time". There's always going to be some crap going on. I am guilty of this as well, but not old as some, I want to have as many kids before 35 because that number seems to have more complications.

I want to have at least 4 kids, number 2 is on his on his way, 22 weeks, I just pray that he is healthy. (another boy btw).

now, the math gets a little fuzzier when the males that leave the mothers and go knock up another chick, or multiple chicks. My cousin has 2 kids by 2 different mothers and possibly a 3rd and a 4th by another, but the guy she is with now thinks they are his and she hasn't pursued trying to figure it out anymore.

dwid

Hall of Famer

As the growth of white Americans slowed to a crawl or decreased in most U.S. counties, higher-than-average white population growth occurred in traditionally minority areas. The number of whites grew 4 percent in heavily Hispanic Miami-Dade County, Florida; 3.1 percent in predominantly black Orleans Parish, Louisiana; and 3 percent in the District of Columbia, which slid to a 48.6 percent black minority from a 1970 peak of 71.1 percent majority.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
As the growth of white Americans slowed to a crawl or decreased in most U.S. counties, higher-than-average white population growth occurred in traditionally minority areas. The number of whites grew 4 percent in heavily Hispanic Miami-Dade County, Florida; 3.1 percent in predominantly black Orleans Parish, Louisiana; and 3 percent in the District of Columbia, which slid to a 48.6 percent black minority from a 1970 peak of 71.1 percent majority.

Not sure what the point here is but I would imagine the increase in Whites in those areas is gays and other celibate hipsters gentrifying the area. Not really gonna help us in the long run.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Not sure what the point here is but I would imagine the increase in Whites in those areas is gays and other celibate hipsters gentrifying the area. Not really gonna help us in the long run.
The only point I had was that it was interesting and wondering why this was so. I guess I was assuming they meant White births when they said growth, since it was talking about births in the article. Now I can't speak of the other places mentioned, but I know of Orleans parish. We have a lot of ******* here, but I don't think there has been a significant increase recently. They usually flood here during decadence fest (never visit the quarter during this festival, you will see sodomy in the streets), and then most leave, back to cities that have better economies, better standards of living etc. If they are staying here to live then that takes away from one of the city's main sources of income, tourism.

It could be that Katrina has influenced things. A lot of black people have relocated after Katrina to places like Houston and Atlanta, and many Whites whose families fled away (outside of Orleans Parish into places like St Tammany, Jefferson, St Bernard, St Charles etc) a generation or so ago have been moving back. They tore down several projects after Katrina. There was even a big outrage about how New Orleans only wanted people who had money and skills who were going to be productive members of society to come back....imagine that! I believe that it why Mayor Nagin came out and said he wants it to remain a "Chocolate City".

although since Katrina we have seen an increase of mexicans, a very small group in New Orleans before it occurred. Although they don't get along with the blacks, who like to rob mexicans after they get paid in cash on their way to send a money order or whatever back to their families in Mexico.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Canada is in a worse situation than the US.

In several larger Canadian cities (Toronto city proper, Mississauga, Richmond, Surrey, etc) whites have become a minority.

Even in smaller cities, Whites are decreasing as a percentage of the population.

Last week, I was in Kamloops (pop 85,678) for a couple of days for the first time in 19 years, and I was surprised at how many Asians are living there now. It was mostly just Whites and a few Indians when I stayed there for two months back in 1994.

I spent a day in a still smaller city named Vernon (pop 38,150) and thankfully it still appears to have mostly White people.

More than half of the White people I've worked with over the past decade (including the age 55 president of the company) have never married and had children, yet virtually every Asian I've worked with has a spouse and children.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer

In several larger Canadian cities (Toronto city proper, Mississauga, Richmond, Surrey, etc) whites have become a minority.

Even in smaller cities, Whites are decreasing as a percentage of the population.

Last week, I was in Kamloops (pop 85,678) for a couple of days for the first time in 19 years, and I was surprised at how many Asians are living there now. It was mostly just Whites and a few Indians when I stayed there for two months back in 1994.

I spent a day in a still smaller city named Vernon (pop 38,150) and thankfully it still appears to have mostly White people.

More than half of the White people I've worked with over the past decade (including the age 55 president of the company) have never married and had children, yet virtually every Asian I've worked with has a spouse and children.

It seems like it's over for White people. Just mopping up by the victors now. We have been routed from all of the great cities that our forefathers built, and have fled from our temples. All our institutions are devoted to our demise. Our woman are fixated on not having our children, we celebrate the perverts and brown mobs.

It was a nice run but surprising how easily we were routed. A few jews here and there and a bunch of mongrel hordes. I'll tell my grand children of the Battle of Detroit (if I have any). And how I was there to see it and still don't believe how it went down. A great people driven from their city and their churches, driven to the outlying country and watching with lethargy as the city was sacked. I can blame the guilty people. But what difference will it make? You live and die with your tribe.

I currently live in Toronto. You are correct that whites are a minority in Toronto, however whites are still the largest single ethnic group in Toronto. It is mostly East Asians that make up the remaining population. There is also South Asians, Middle Easterners, Hispanics, and Blacks in Toronto. I would say that South Asians are the fastest growing ethnic group in this city (especially in the suburbs such as Mississauga, Brampton, Markham, and Richmond Hill).

From my own personal observation, having lived in Toronto in various parts for almost 15 years now, the racial breakdown of The Greater Toronto Area, would be something like:

35% White (mainly British, Irish, Scottish)
25% East Asian (mainly Chinese)
15% South Asian (lots of Indian Sikhs, Hindus, and Pakistani Muslims)
10% Black (mostly Caribbeans of Jamaican origin, also some African communities)
10% Hispanic (a lot of Ecuadorians, Colombians, and white looking Cubans in Toronto)
5% Middle Eastern (lots of Arabs are in Mississauga, lots of Persians are in Richmond Hill)

* Note that there is also a decent sized Jewish population in Toronto, mainly white looking Jews, who live in an area called Thornhill. I would estimate they make up about 1 to 2 % of the 35% of whites in this city.

Fortunately, Toronto is one of the safest cities in the world. We have an average of roughly 55 murders here per year, which is very good considering the Greater Toronto Area has a population of about 6 million (Toronto City proper is about 2.5 to 3 million). Some American cities of a similar size, like Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Washington DC, Baltimore, Miami, and so on, can have 300-600 murders per year, with about the same population.

So in comparison to American cities, Toronto is very safe. This is because we have less blacks and also guns are not as freely available in our society. Of the 55 murders per year in Toronto, from my own personal observation I`d say at least 70% are perpetrated by blacks. Most of Toronto`s murders tend to be gang related and occur in the black neighbourhoods of the city. If Toronto had no blacks, our murder rate would be close to 0, which is pretty impressive I`d say.

As a racially aware white man, to be honest, I get along very well in the city and I can be friendly with all ethnic groups except for blacks. Aside from the black community, multiculturalism is relatively peaceful, friendly, and functional in Toronto. However, if we had no blacks in this city, we`d all be better off, as the black community causes almost all of the crime in this city, despite only making up about 10% of Toronto`s population.

Having lived in Toronto for 15 years, and since Toronto is known as being arguably the most racially diverse city in the world, my main observation after living here for 15 years is that every racial group is successful, socially-functional, and lives peacefully in Toronto except for blacks. The black community lags behind every other ethnic community in Toronto in terms of wealth creation, money management, and tends to dominate crime.

If you remove the black community, multiculturalism would be functioning perfectly in Toronto.

Last edited:

Clipper

Or because the system of apartheid (almost entirely a jewish construct) has been dismantled. Without a racist regime in place to disable competition (as it is in israel), the jews find their 'advantage' missing and move on to 'greener' pastures. Such as the USA, where their (anti-white) racism is the only kind permitted--nay, promoted.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
These numbers shouldn't be a surprise to anyone here. I know I've posted about this issue several times and I try to educate my mostly White students about it as well. As long as our collective fertility rate stays as low as it is, this will continue to happen. First generation immigrants (mestizos, etc.) out-birth us by a fairly wide margin. Although there are a number of variables involved in there being such a difference, it isn't likely to stop unless we completely lock-down the border and stop third-world legal immigration. Of course, those changes aren't likely to happen either.:frusty:

Quiet Speed

Mentor
This young lady gets it:

[video=youtube;9dpeMuUQQkc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dpeMuUQQkc[/video]

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
These numbers are disheartening. For the western world the impact of Liberalism, Communism, Feminism etc. have really impacted the nuclear family unit in traditional western culture. Over the past 50 years whites have become increasingly self-absorbed, greedy and wanting material things. Rather than focus on family and living an honest life the perversions introduced into western society as a whole have damaged the collective psyche of the white race.

This is all due to the Jewish power structure in place that has attacked the traditional nuclear family. One only has to look at the number of communists/liberals that infiltrated college campuses in the 50s and 60s to brainwash and warp the children of the baby-boomers. One can only hope that another sea-change occurs and a re-awakening begins to occur with a new white baby boom.

Many whites have become sheep and pussified into PC drones. Their do seem to be quite a few still out there that call it like it is and as the racial hypocrisy in this country increases (along with in western Europe) i think whites will band together at some point and begin identifying with themselves more and more just like every other minority group does.

MiamiHeatFan

The goal of Multiculturalism is not to work

Thats why the Jews import Blacks and Muslims. The two worst groups who are to blame for 99% of the problems in multicultural societies.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The goal of Multiculturalism is not to work

Thats why the Jews import Blacks and Muslims. The two worst groups who are to blame for 99% of the problems in multicultural societies.

Well said. The aim of cultural marxism is to overtake & uproot the traditional, native, White, Christian cultures...and it's certainly working. :-(