White Nonsense Roundup

I have no idea how I ran into this on Facebook. I am never on Facebook but when I get bored once in a blue moon I try and find out where old friends are or whatever.
For some reason some Lesbian pastor blogs keep showing up on my cover page. This is where I just ran into this " White Nonsense Roundup " sheisen a few minutes ago.
Apparently 2 other lesbians from Washington State have started some internet crap that states this site was created by white people , for white people to deal with white people whom are inherently racist.
Apparently if someone speaks up against a minority group or makes a social media comment against ANY minority it can be reported to this site and somehow the poster gets " tagged " as a racist or a intolerant person. I haven't quite got a handle on this site yet but they basically state that if you are a person of color ( POC ) you are automatically forced to live in a world of systematic white racism. I just can't believe something like this can exist. I am kind of speechless and numb right now as to how stupid and ignorant can be with this white guilt crap as if racism is not a 2 way street as there claiming that the rise in white identity is something to be scared of yet fail to recognize that so many whites feel marginalized nowadays becasue of the push for leftist crap like this is why they are getting more boisterous.
Has anyone heard about this group?