White man arrested because he made joke about Nelson Mandela

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...OURS-police-Nelson-Mandela-Twitter-jokes.html

Arrested because he joked about Mandela: Police hold shopkeeper for eight hours, take his DNA and seize his computer - after local councillor objects to off-colour internet comments

-Neil Phillips from Rugeley, Staffordshire, was also finger-printed
-The 44-year-old insisted he meant no harm saying there was 'no hatred'
-Local Councillor Tim Jones complained about the one-liners
-In one online post, the 44-year-old wrote: 'My PC takes so long to shut down Ive decided to call it Nelson Mandela.'
-CPS said they would not be prosecuting because of insufficient evidence

Tasteless: Neil Phillips, 44, insists he meant 'no harm' when he posted the jokes online

article-0-19FA5B9D00000578-293_306x423.jpg

Outrage: Liberal Democrat Councillor Tim Jones was so incensed by the comments he made an official complaint

article-2520662-19FA9D1E00000578-97_306x380.jpg

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...OURS-police-Nelson-Mandela-Twitter-jokes.html

Arrested because he joked about Mandela: Police hold shopkeeper for eight hours, take his DNA and seize his computer - after local councillor objects to off-colour internet comments

-Neil Phillips from Rugeley, Staffordshire, was also finger-printed
-The 44-year-old insisted he meant no harm saying there was 'no hatred'
-Local Councillor Tim Jones complained about the one-liners
-In one online post, the 44-year-old wrote: 'My PC takes so long to shut down Ive decided to call it Nelson Mandela.'
-CPS said they would not be prosecuting because of insufficient evidence

Tasteless: Neil Phillips, 44, insists he meant 'no harm' when he posted the jokes online

article-0-19FA5B9D00000578-293_306x423.jpg

Outrage: Liberal Democrat Councillor Tim Jones was so incensed by the comments he made an official complaint

article-2520662-19FA9D1E00000578-97_306x380.jpg
In the first Season of SNL they had a running gag about near dead dictator General Franco (of Spain). He lingered in a coma as long as Mandela did. Would the entire cast and writers get arrested for the skit in Britain?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=butZyxI-PRs

Ambrose

Master
I wonder who is the bigger fool:

a) Tim Jones for his bizarre complaint;

b) The Officer who acted on and "investigated" the complaint;

c) Neil Phillips for providing the evidence;

all three seem to be a group of cluster-frucks.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Well, if that snivelling wimp Tim Jones heard even an atom of the stuff I've said about Mandela and Negroes he'd almost certainly call for the death penalty, with my carcass to be subsequently dumped at a random point in the mid-Atlantic.

What a tenth-rate "specimen":

tim-jones.png

I've got more hair on one kneecap than that grundle-sniffing "he-man" has on his entire mottled scalp. He has the typical modern British politician's "its rent-boy time" look on his face. I wouldn't be surprised if he was sans pants when that photo was taken...

As we speak, Mandela is probably copping an (ironically) white-hot trident up his dirty, puckered crack as the Devil slowly turns him upon the flames of an outsized Weber in that Great Barbecue to which nobody wishes to be invited.

I'll wager that the demographics of Hell are quite similar to that of a temporal prison so the joint inevitably features an "overrepresentation" of Negroes (which, according to Jesse Jackson and ****ing Al Sharpton, doubtlessly proves that even Satan is a "racist"...). In fact, the proportion of Inferno-incarcerated spades is bound to be even higher, as Hell caters for all of those black bastards who were never caught or were let off by PC "judges" and taxpayer-funded legal aid do-gooders.

Mandela will be doubly pissed off because his attempts to cut a deal for "special treatment" fell on deaf ears for a change. ****, I'd sling the ugly, raisin-faced prick into the Pit simply on the basis of his choice of unforgivably ridiculous shirts, which I wouldn't lower myself to wipe my arse with, let alone wear...

ENJOY THAT FIERY ETERNITY, MANDELA - YOU WORTHLESS BLACK HEAP OF CRAP!

Right, on that note it's time to find some fat Negro to translate the above sentiments into sign language. Hang on, we don't need a Negro after all:

z5334633Q,Wojt-Gromala--gdy-pytamy--co-mysli-o-postawie-PiS-.jpg

The Hock

Master
What a smirk on that little homosexual looking prick's face. A head that's begging for an egg to be cracked over it. Preferably an ostrich egg. (I do not mean to offend any Baldo-Americans).

Funny stuff there Ambrose.

Rebajlo another classic. Good to see you back mate!