White long distance runners.

G

I just got back from the University of Arkansas for the 18th annual Chile Peppers run in Arkansas. I had a lot of fun there and was honered to be at the same place Matt Jones went. I personally didn't do that well but I had a lot of fun nonetheless. Anyways, this was the first time I ever been to a competition this big and the first time I got to look at some of the best college runners.

There was about 5-6 really black runners leading most of the way on the 10k run and all of them were tall, lanky guys that had really long legs. The white guy I saw in front was still really fast but didn't have those long legs like those black runners did and I thinked that work against him.

The black runners also ran in herds and I think it was unfair because they were blocking most of the white runners and when a white runner finally caught up, they would box them in and literally sprint.

The girls team was a little different but in the end I think a really black girl won.
smiley18.gif

My point is, I think more tall white runners need to start running because this is one of our main problems. There's a lot of them too.

But in all the high school runs, I think all of the winners were white so thats great
smiley4.gif

When I was young, Basketball players were encouraged to run cross country to build up endurance. Do they still do that now adays?

G

screamingeagle said:
When I was young, Basketball players were encouraged to run cross country to build up endurance. Do they still do that now adays?

No, all of our basketball players at our school are black and are very lazy.

Gary

Mentor
If your team wants to win get Greeks,Italians and pure Spainish players they can beat anybody-they did at the World Championships!!!!

Bart

Hall of Famer
Philipj said:
I would rather have white Americans on our team Gary.

I hope you're aware that everybody has been on to you since day one.

G

Its just there's no Greeks, Italians and pure Spainish players at my school. And yes I like white Americans better, sue me. I have more in common with them anyways.

Gary

Mentor
So get White Americans-Larry Bird,Kevin McHale,Jerry West,Pete Maravich,Jerry Lucas among many others were White Americans and they are some of the best basketball players in the world.The White Gene Pool is loaded with potential White Superstars in basketball.You can win with Whites!![and there is no jail time!!]