White History Month

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
November is White History Month and will be here soon. Start making plans on how you're going to observe White History Month.

One idea is to briefly study the life of one white person every day of November. You could pick white people you would like to know more about. You could do as little as just read the Wikipedia account on the person or you could expand the research.

Let's promote White History Month and make it a worldwide celebration!

It's especially important that white children hear good things about their white heritage!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
White History Month will be here soon.

Defy the anti-whites by creating your own program for celebrating white history in November. I intend to read the Wikipedia entry of one white person every day of November as one of the things I'm doing.

The idea is we celebrate White History Month on our own since the schools will never permit anything for white people.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Tomorrow begins White History Month. Since the anti-whites who control most institutions will not allow celebrations of white heritage we need to follow our own programs for celebrating White History Month.

Here's a good five point program for celebrating White History Month.

1) Proclaim November to be White History Month. Promote it. It's important for white people to have celebrations only for them.

2) Every day study the life of one white person. What I do is pick a white person that interests me. I then read the Wikipedia entry on that person. You could use an encyclopedia. I may stop after reading the entry or do more research.

3) Every week read a classic book by a white author or watch a classic movie in which white life is depicted.

4) Every week patronize a white establishment. It could be a restaurant, museum, deli, community center, etc.

5) Reconnect with relatives and friends. Call them, e-mail them or meet them. Invite them to dinner.

That's it. Following this plan will connect you to your own heritage and make you feel proud that you're a member of the white race.

Happy White History Month!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I like these steps. Gonna implement them. I hope everyone here does.

This is good to hear. Hopefully many more whites will get on the bandwagon and start celebrating White History Month.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Tomorrow begins White History Month. Since the anti-whites who control most institutions will not allow celebrations of white heritage we need to follow our own programs for celebrating White History Month.

1) Proclaim November to be White History Month. Promote it. It's important for white people to have celebrations only for them.

2) Every day study the life of one white person. What I do is pick a white person that interests me. I then read the Wikipedia entry on that person. You could use an encyclopedia. I may stop after reading the entry or do more research.

3) Every week read a classic book by a white author or watch a classic movie in which white life is depicted.

4) Every week patronize a white establishment. It could be a restaurant, museum, deli, community center, etc.

5) Reconnect with relatives and friends. Call them, e-mail them or meet them. Invite them to dinner.

That's it. Following this plan will connect you to your own heritage and make you feel proud that you're a member of the white race.

1+

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I frequent White restaurants from time to time. Plenty of great Italian places in the NYC and tri-state area. One of my favorite places near where I live is a Slovak restaurant. They have all sorts of fantastic central and eastern European food. It's manly, hearty, stick-to-your-ribs kinda good. I'll pay them a visit soon.

Also, in terms of food and drink, one of my favorite pastimes is micro-brewing. I'm always buying and trying different different breweries and their brews. I'd say the micro-brew world is 99% White so it's a good industry to support, especially this month! It's as White or Whiter than the NHL. :thumbsup:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I was in St Louis over the weekend sight-seeing. For some reason, ALL of the great St Louis architecture and monuments were designed, engineered, and built by EVIL WHITE GUYS! The Gateway Arch, a project of the late 1950's and early 1960's is an amazing engineering feat. Of course, this was done before the great multicultural revolution starting in the mid-60's which has quickly gotten us to the dilapidated position we are now.

Hey, but all of us crackas can be comforted by the fact that 22 TRILLION has been "redistributed" to "fight" the war on poverty. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, right? :faint2:

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I was in St Louis over the weekend sight-seeing. For some reason, ALL of the great St Louis architecture and monuments were designed, engineered, and built by EVIL WHITE GUYS! The Gateway Arch, a project of the late 1950's and early 1960's is an amazing engineering feat. Of course, this was done before the great multicultural revolution starting in the mid-60's which has quickly gotten us to the dilapidated position we are now.

Hey, but all of us crackas can be comforted by the fact that 22 TRILLION has been "redistributed" to "fight" the war on poverty. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, right? :faint2:

You can't turn around without being confronted with something beneficial created by white men.

Concrete, the construction of modern buildings, the computer, anything containing plastic, the keyboard, the harnessing of electricity, the internet- it's endless.

Whites need to be made aware of their heritage and how white people have so greatly benefited humanity.

That's why White History Month is a great idea.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
White History Month is socially unacceptable to mainstream (read: anti-White) America, because such an event would be a depressing, overwhelming tour-de-force of evidence that non-Whites have contributed— even if one were to combine all the different races together as one race to provide a counterpoint to Whites—next to NOTHING to the advancement of humanity, compared to the contributions of Whites.

White History Month would be tantamount to "White Superiority Month."

Non-Whites, in their pathetic "[insert race] history" months are reduced to bottom-feeding, twisting the truth, exaggerating, or outright LYING to make it look like the race in question has done ANYTHING in the history of humanity.

Whites don't need to lie. 99% of everything good in this world was invented by WHITE MEN.

And, though no one in the mainstream likes to talk about it, a similar percentage of all the good in the world today—science, art, medicine—is STILL the work of Whites.

Blacks can take credit for drug abuse and AIDS, I guess.

—and the leftists can't STAND IT.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer

One of the things I'm doing for White History Month is to study the life of one white person every day, usually by reading their Wikipedia entry and possibly doing more research.

Today I learned about Bronko Nagurski. Nagurski is symbolic of hard nosed football. The Bronko Nagurski award is given to the best defensive player in college football every year.

Nagurski grew up in Canada and Minnesota. His football career extended from the 1920s to the 1940s. He was also a pro wrestler. Later in life he owned a gas station.

Nagurski was a tremendous athlete and was big for his day and age at 6-2 235. He was best known as a fullback but was also an excellent defensive player. Nagurski would have been a top player in any era, including today.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
In the interest of diplomacy, we could suggest changing the the name of "White History" month to something more "subtle". For example...

- "Superiority" month
- "Supremacy" month
- "Master's" month
- "Dominance" month
and lastly...

"Greatness" month

:)

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Every day during White History Month I am studying the life of one white person who interests me. One of the people I read about was Tommy Morrison.

Morrison was a heavyweight boxer and at one time held the world title. He had a career record of 48-3-1, which is outstanding.

Morrison appeared in one of the Rocky movies.

Unfortunately, Morrison lived a very reckless lifestyle and contracted AIDS. He died in his forties, a very young age.

I get a lot out of learning about white people during White History Month. I recommend it to everyone. It can be as simple as reading the Wikipedia entry about a white person every day during White History Month.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I've had a pretty good White History Month.

I frequented some white establishments including an Italian restaurant and a Polish deli.

I read an account of a white person on Wikipedia every day. I learned a lot.

I've watched a lot of old movies from the 30s, 40, and 50s and saw what white life was like back then.

I made it a point to reconnect with a couple of relatives that I haven't heard from for awhile.

I've been doing these things every year. I get a lot out of observing White History Month.

White History Month is well worth celebrating.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
B3P2GKjIUAAkf1K.jpg:large

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
November is White History month. It started in England. Hopefully it will spread world wide.

The anti-whites that control the media and schools will not allow whites to celebrate their heritage while hypocritically supporting non-whites celebrating theirs.

Whites need to ignore these bigots and celebrate White History Month on their own, independent of any institution controlled by anti-whites.

Start by proclaiming that November is White History Month. Then make up your own program to celebrate White History Month. You could study the lives of white people; frequent white restaurants, delis, museums and festivals; read classic books by white authors; watch classic white movies; reconnect with relatives; teach and learn about white history and heritage; promote White History Month; etc.

White History Month is especially important for white children who grow up thinking they're inferior to non-whites because they see non-whites getting things they don't.

I hope everyone is celebrating White History Month!

Here's something you can do. Every day learn about one white person by reading about them on Wikipedia. You can pick whoever interests you, whoever you might like to know more about.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
as far as i'm concerned, White history month should be celebrated 12 times a year, every year.