White BCS Bowl Teams

Which of the white friendly teams have the best chance at going to a BCS bowl next season? I'm referring to the major bowls like the rose bowl, sugar bowl etc. I know Stanford is the obvious choice, but with the new quotacoach they have, they may not be as good as last year. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't put it below him to try and sabotage the program in the name of "black athletic supremacy." Boise State will also be great again. Kirby Moore is a wide receiver and is also Kellen's younger brother. He's 6'2 and runs really well. He could be a huge castebuster next year. What other teams could surprise us and make it to a BCS bowl game next year.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Who knows. It is really too early to speculate about that, imho. We won't know much until the games actually start being played. I do hope there are several though!

snow

Mentor
Nebraska, Taylor Martinez was one of the best running quarterbacks last year before he was injured, he had like 9 yards per carry. He started to develop more as a passer, hopefully this year he will be even better. Helu is gone and Burkhead should be the main back. They have the potential to go to one of the bigger bowl games. When they were in the big 12 they got some pretty bad officiating against teams like Texas. Hopefully this won't be the case in the big 10. They are a pretty fair team recruiting whites. The "walk on tradition" provides more whites as well. The best will earn scholarships while affletes like Cody Green are complacent with a free ride without putting forth any effort in games or practice.

I just hope dwfs don't consider Martinez a non white hispanic. I have heard that they wear sombrerros to the games. All of this confusion over some college article about how Nebraskans support mexican quarterbacks, when it turns out Martinez isn't even hispanic, not even Spanish heritage. His dad mentioned in an interview that he got his Martinez name when he was adopted, and Taylor is Irish/French/German, his stepmother is samoan which is why he has a samoan tattoo. I still see people posting that he is mexican on youtube, mostly mexicans spreading this. They are saying the dad is just trying to disown his heritage

Edited by: snow