What are some of the best movies you've ever seen?

chris371

Mentor
I avoid the movie theatre, i like watching at home with some good protein food like steak and eggs. Perhaps some Whiskey too if the boys are back in town (friends). I like Fight Club, its a lesson on regaining one's masculinity and as a result, one's freedom from the shackles of modern office worker life.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
If you’re looking for a feel good movie that you can watch with teens even. “Peanut butter falcon “ I thought was excellent.

It’s tough to find movies that I like and that my family will like as well so I figured I’d mention.

Last of the Mohicans and brave heart were great, don’t get me wrong, but only so much teenage girls will sit through.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
If you’re looking for a feel good movie that you can watch with teens even. “Peanut butter falcon “ I thought was excellent.

It’s tough to find movies that I like and that my family will like as well so I figured I’d mention.

Last of the Mohicans and brave heart were great, don’t get me wrong, but only so much teenage girls will sit through.

I watched "Peanut Butter Falcon" about a month ago. A girl I know recomended it. Yes it was a good family movie.

El Gringo

Mentor

Oh yeah, that was a good movie. I kind of got my arm, twisted into watching it with the fam but ended up really enjoying it!

Have any of you guys viewed this film and if you did what is your opinion on it?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
There is a documentary on Netflix about the life story of Sylvester Stallone. It's called "Sly" and it looks really good. In case
any of you guys want to give it a watch. I'm going to. He made so many good action movies.

Logos5

Guru
Old thread, but if anyone has watched Dune 2, I'm sure you can see it is one of the greatest films of this century, and I can't wait for the third installment(assuming of course that Hollywood shenanigans and politics don't ruin it)