Wes Walker

lumsdenpower

Mentor
Nice game he have..ninety seven yards..97..nice for a their sixth receiver lol..;)

Think you that if the Europeans is interestest about us football he will dominate??because..i am sur if a russian have the chance for be a RB he will dominate...Russia make very great athlete...

(scuz for the fault...)

IceSpeed2

Guru
You mean Wes Welker. Here's why its not your mistake though:
I typed "Wes Walker" into a search engine and one of the first things that came up was a thread from Caste Football. It wasn't this thread, but a thread from last season when the Dolphins upset the Patriots in December. Apparentley,when Welker had that long punt return the announcers called him "Wes Walker".

G

"lumsdenpower" is clearly a provocateur. not even afirst-year ESL student could soegregiously abuse the english language. why don't you guys just get rid of this troll?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Hmm.. I haven't seen lumsden make any comments unsupportive of white athletes or this site. Perhaps he hasn't even had the luxury of a year of ESL.
smiley2.gif

G

He's obviously mocking you people by his very unsubtle use of pidgin English. I dunno...I could be wrong...is he some sort of Eastern European immigrant?? Or just a half-wit??

In one sentence he manages to get his "I before E except after...etc" right in both "their" and "receiver"...both words native speakers can sometimes easily mess up, while also SPELLING OUT numbers in "ninety seven yards"...then in the next his affected attempt at crossing syntax, bumbling grammar& spelling is completely inconsistent with even a remedial understanding of English.

I say Troll. And not even a very convincing one. Or multiple-personality disorder? Either way, for the good of board authenticity(and just basic quality control) get rid of him, or at least restrict him from posting new topics.Edited by: JerveyGotGypped

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
he's from a French-speaking region of Canada if i recall correctly. chill out! he's apologized for his struggles with the language on numerous occasions. relax, he's on the right side of things i think. even foreign dudes hate that white americans are getting "gypped."
smiley32.gif
Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

Kaptain

Master
JerveyGotGypped said:
"lumsdenpower" is clearly a provocateur. not even a first-year ESL student could so egregiously abuse the english language. why don't you guys just get rid of this troll?

Jervey, aren't you the "neotenous viking" guy? You know what they say about those who live in glass houses.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Hey Poop, I was going to ask you what the heck a neotenous viking was, but then that post came back to me in all its syllaballic glory.
smiley36.gif

smiley12.gif
Zzzzzzzz</font>

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Wes Welker is having a pretty good game tonight. He has 7 KO returns for 162 yards, 2 punt returns for 55 yards, and 2 catches for 41 yards with 3 minutes left.

lumsdenpower

Mentor
Hey..I make effort for show my opinion ..the same opinion that you..I respect you White Americans..But We have the same opinion..I think its stupid if you judge me just for my mistakes..

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Welker has been the best receiver onMiami the past few games. When an overhyped black receiver underperforms such as Chris Chambers has, it's almost always the white quarterback who gets blamed, but Chambers has been playing so soft that he has been taking flak, along with the Dolphins horrible almost all-black offensive line.

Welker has earned the right to be a starting wide receiver ahead of journeyman Marty Booker and the laughably over-rated David Boston.

robcat

Guru
Suter, Leonhard, Abney and others shouldnt only be NFL kickoff and punt returners they should also be starting receivers too along with Welker. Almost all NFl receivers should be white.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
robcat said:
Almost all NFl receivers should be white.

I agree. If I was a QB I would only throw to white receivers, the odds of them catching the ball is about 50% greater then a black receiver. Black receivers routinely drop so many catchable balls that I have no idea how coaches can rationalize playing them????

surfsider

Guru
David Boston is an example of what I heard Tony Siragusa say several years ago regarding many NFL players..."looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane."

IceSpeed2

Guru
Lumsdenpower, je sais quelque français. Peut-être je peux vous aider.

IceSpeed2

Guru
Ils ne baillent pas à Welker la boule assez. Je pense qu'ils veulent le cotchiner.

I don't speak French frequently(I used to) and I never really learned to read or write it much so I apoligize if you cannot understand me.Edited by: IceSpeed2

lumsdenpower

Mentor
Ahhh merci IceSpeed2...En tout ce que je voulais dire..

C'est que Wes est très bon et qu'on le l'exploite pas assez...

Well,I continu to talk in english because this forum is english...

thanks to all who dont judge me for my mistake

whiteCB

Master
Welker is the best return man in the AFC when you factor in how good he is at both punt and kick off returns. Maybe Welker can even make the Pro Bowl was a return guy. That would be pretty sweet.