Were Muslims responsible for 911?

Observer

Mentor
Wow. I wish I knew enough to respond. I would like to see a critique of this, but as it reads it looks terrible, truly terrible.
If this is even partially true, then I understand why many countries had historically not allowed Jews to have full citizenship; specifically, restrictions from governmental offices. As a group, they are just too risky to be trusted to act in society's best interests rather than their own. But I suppose restrictions against citizenship is like gun control, and then you have only the honest Jews who are deprived of full rights. Depenedent upon how vigorous a society is, it has two options at this point (a) just give everybody full citizenship; or (b) try to ferret the subversives out some way, like an inquisition.

Mr. Lutefisk

Excellent read. I have seen similar articles but this one is one of the best. There is no doubt in my mind Israelis and American Jews were involved in 9/11. The holocaust also has more holes in it than a fishing net, this article touches on this too.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Mr. Lutefisk said:
Excellent read. I have seen similar articles but this one is one of the best. There is no doubt in my mind Israelis and American Jews were involved in 9/11. The holocaust also has more holes in it than a fishing net, this article touches on this too.
Yes, this article has a lot of links to information.

This is something I found through those links, an interesting article on the JFK Assassination

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
JD1986 said:
I'm not saying I agree with all of this, because obviously most Muslim terrorists have a lot of hatred for white Christians.

That's why they made the perfect scapegoat for the Globalists' evil agenda.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Freethinker said:
JD1986 said:
I'm not saying I agree with all of this, because obviously most Muslim terrorists have a lot of hatred for white Christians.

That's why they made the perfect scapegoat for the Globalists' evil agenda.

Bingo! I have no regard(s) for the Islamists, but they make for good scapegoat/patsies for the 9/11 false-flag op.The Globalist Elite leverage the Muhammedan hatred of the Jews and Christians to make them a better foil (via the Neocon propaganda). The NWO are experts at using natural animosities for playing sides against each other!

Loose Change - 9/11 Truth

Observer

Mentor
I was hoping you guys had some insight on the recent capture of the four Black Moslems in New York who were planning to blow-up a synagogue (after being urged on by the Feds for a year).

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/item/terror-bust-fully-controlled/foiled/
Terror Bust 'Fully Controlled'
The four men who were busted by the Feds and NYPD last night as they tried to implement their plot to make "a fireball that would make the country gasp" despised Jews and "were filled with rage." New York Sen. Chuck Schumer said that if there was anything gain from the scary incident, it is that the would-be terrorists were unsophisticated, unconnected to any terrorist organization, and noticed by the authorities early on. An informant was fundamental to the operation against the quartet, as he was the driver of their getaway SUV. After the men planted bogus C4 in several cars in front of a Bronx synagogue, the authorities descended upon them, blocking their route with an 18-wheeler. Another armored vehicle pulled up, and authorities emerged, smashed the windows of the SUV, and handcuffed the men on the ground. One official told the New York Times the entire plan was "fully controlled at all times."

Observer

Mentor
The Hock said:
Was that piano piece from "The Sting" playing in the background?
If not, they should have.
This is not crime-fighting. They should be ashamed. I hope the Jews' and cops' bookkeepers placed this one under "Advertising Costs" on the balance sheet. Maybe I'm drawing premature conclusions, but this does not even look like good quality propaganda. I'd be happy to be corrected. I suppose they were behind on their monthly quota of brain-wash stories, especially now that things need to be ramped up to fight Iran. Yeah, let's go pick on some down-and-outers, even mentally retarded, and then prod them on with fake explosives. As one of the uncles said about his nephew after the arrest "he is a follower, not a leader... he must have gotten in with a bad crowd." Bad crowd is right.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Here's a website that reveals the Zionist's propaganda, false flags and subterfuge. The site is run by a young lady lawyer who had one white and one Arab parent. This highly intelligent woman posts as QRSWAVE.

wake up from your slumber

Good site for anyone seeking the truth about what's going on in the world! Both white nationalists and Muslims post articles there.

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Observer said:
I was hoping you guys had some insight on the recent capture of the four Black Moslems in New York who were planning to blow-up a synagogue (after being urged on by the Feds for a year).

The Zionists can and will use this as propaganda to gain public support.

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that there are some angry young Muslims wanting to do something like this. It just seems that these four weren't very bright people.
smiley36.gif

Just about every Muslim I've spoken to about it, though, is very aware of the Zionists control of the media and their using the US, Australia, the UK and other western countries to fight their wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Because of the death and destruction in Iraq, South Ossetia, Gaza and elsewhere, there is probably more anger toward the Jews among Muslims than ever before.

The biggest mistake the Zionist have made is following their long-term protocol to weaken the Western countries and reduce the numbers of their protectors, the brainwashed White race. They will never again have it so good as they have during the past 60 years. When our numbers decline, so will the Zionist influence in the world, and they will be exposed to unexpected dangers from non-whites.

What's ruining America

Above is a link to a good summary of Zionist influence in the US.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Observer said:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/item/terror-bust-fully-controlled/foiled/
Terror Bust 'Fully Controlled'
The four men who were busted by the Feds and NYPD last night as they tried to implement their plot to make "a fireball that would make the country gasp" despised Jews and "were filled with rage." New York Sen. Chuck Schumer said that if there was anything gain from the scary incident, it is that the would-be terrorists were unsophisticated, unconnected to any terrorist organization, and noticed by the authorities early on. An informant was fundamental to the operation against the quartet, as he was the driver of their getaway SUV. After the men planted bogus C4 in several cars in front of a Bronx synagogue, the authorities descended upon them, blocking their route with an 18-wheeler. Another armored vehicle pulled up, and authorities emerged, smashed the windows of the SUV, and handcuffed the men on the ground. One official told the New York Times the entire plan was "fully controlled at all times."

Isn't it sad that there are some people (like most posters here) that can see through the phony sh*t right away and yet there are so many others that will not bother to consider things and just believe the MSM and the propaganda. There is another phony terroist case that just came down with some convictions (in Florida) after a couple of mistrials. I wonder how those Feds sleep at night?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Interesting how, according to surveys, a much higher percentage of Blacks and Hispanics than Whites have a problem with Jewish power.

Will Jews really be safer and happier when Whites become a powerless minority? I think not.

Observer

Mentor
And what is the deal with that couple who had been spying for Cuba for 3 decades?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If this man doesn't have credibility to comment, who does?

[TUBE]daNr_TrBw6E[/TUBE]

Kaptain

Master
Who really cares if Silverstein said "pull it" and what he meant by it? Tower 7 had absolutely no reason to fall. A few broken windows, a handful of missing bricks, and something quite less than a "towering inferno" fire.

If the tower 7 fell that easily then why aren't the architechs getting prosecuted for designing such a flimsy building?

Why did some people think tower 7 might fall? Well, probably because they all saw two other towers fall when they didn't expect them to. Did anybody expect the first twin tower to collapse? I think most people's first thought was that it fell due to another "event" or explosion. By the time tower 7 fell we were all conditioned to believe that large buildings tumble down all the time.

A question you should ask youself is why didn't most people know that Tower 7 collapsed? Shouldn't that have been big news? That's all that was on TV for months and yet nary a word about Tower 7. I just informed somebody about a week ago that three towers collapsed on 911. They couldn't believe it!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
Who really cares if Silverstein said "pull it" and what he meant by it? Tower 7 had absolutely no reason to fall. A few broken windows, a handful of missing bricks, and something quite less than a "towering inferno" fire.

If the tower 7 fell that easily then why aren't the architechs getting prosecuted for designing such a flimsy building?

Why did some people think tower 7 might fall? Well, probably because they all saw two other towers fall when they didn't expect them to. Did anybody expect the first twin tower to collapse? I think most people's first thought was that it fell due to another "event" or explosion. By the time tower 7 fell we were all conditioned to believe that large buildings tumble down all the time.

A question you should ask youself is why didn't most people know that Tower 7 collapsed? Shouldn't that have been big news? That's all that was on TV for months and yet nary a word about Tower 7. I just informed somebody about a week ago that three towers collapsed on 911. They couldn't believe it!

If the media wasn't controlled by Zionists, those questions would be addressed and discussed in the US media.

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
OBL was certainly a CIA/NSA asset during his tenure with the Mujahdeen (sp) in the 80s, and here's more info implicating his US connections up until 9/11...

Bombshell : OBL Worked With U.S. Until 9/11Edited by: DixieDestroyer

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Religion of Peace

I'd hesitate to think that Muslims are our 'friends' or allies merely because some Jewish guys were fake terrorists.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
He also believed in "bending spoons."
<div> </div>
<div>http://tinyurl.com/52n6r</div>

Not only that, he resigned in 1984 - 17 years before 9/11/2001.

Check out From the Wilderness for a great time line of events prior to and after 9/11.Edited by: White Shogun