Week 9

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Jim Nantz does not seem to like Manziel much. I have liked his coverage before because the guy is restrained in his commentary ordinarily but c'mon if this was a black 2nd year Qb he would be wetting his pants.

PHillisFan

Master
Manziel has not gotten much help from his receivers, in particular afleet Gabriel. I'm not sure why he keeps looking his way. This game is practically over, but now the media mavens will start the anti-manziel propaganda.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Manziel will take the blame for the Browns poor offensive play in the 2nd half but how is that Gabriel guy an NFL receiver? He has had two passes right in the chest and has whiffed on them both. The Browns seemed to deflate when Manziel was stopped just short of a 1st down (on replay) deep in their end early on. The Bengals got a short field and they haven't stop moving on offense since.

PHillisFan

Master
Phil Simms wants to make the audience believe Manziel is not smart enough to handle the Brown's entire playbook, which is the reason they are struggling.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Browns are struggling because their defense can't get off the field on third down.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Manziel made one bad throw all game and that was the last throw to end the game. The Browns should just stick with Manziel for the balance of the season. McCown has been a good QB but he is older and they have not been winning games with him anyways.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I can't see where Johnny Manziel had any help in this game. That's what Simms should be harping on.

PHillisFan

Master
It was a real ugly display by the Cleveland receivers. Dropped passes, not getting open and slipping. I am not sure McCown would have a good game either.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The better -- and heavily favored -- team won. It went according to script. Dalton got a lot of respect during the broadcast, as he should. He's like Joe Flacco, came into the league and leads his team to the playoffs every single year. The difference is that the Ravens are playoff tough (but Flacco had almost no respect until his team won the Super Bowl, that's just the way it is with White QBs), but as Nantz and Simms pointed out, the Bengals have been on the fringes of the playoffs every year, always a number five or six seed. This is the first year they'll actually be a playoff favorite, but even at 8-0 they're battling the Patriots and Broncos for a first week bye.

TwentyTwo

Master
Marshall Faulk is blasting the way coach Pettine messed up Manziel; by changing the game plan at the half...in the first half Manziel was extending plays outside the pocket; had the Bengals reeling! However ole' coach wanted to keep him in the pocket more in 2nd half...that's when it went to crap!

I thought the NFL Network post game was very fair in the assesment....& hopeful he won't go the way of Tebow...the coach is going to have to get out of the dinosaur mentality & play to Johnny's strengths! Ex-coach Marriucci said keep playing him to see if he's the QB of the future..

Westside

Hall of Famer
I swear I hope Manziel gets traded in the offseason to a team that believes in him willing to make him the franchise. I said it before, but I think he would be a good fit back in his hometown with Bill O'Brien in Houston.
O'Brien days are numbered

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Dalton has long been one of the most hated qb's by the DWF's. This year he is on fire, though some fantasy sites still write negative things about him. Good for him.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
A video of Tyler Eifert's 3-TD performance last night. On the 3rd score, the 6' 6", 250 lb TE absolutely scorched CB Tramon Williams on a double move...

[video=youtube;aTkFnLXaP44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTkFnLXaP44[/video]

The game's 2nd best TE now has 37 catches, 434 yards, and 9 TD's through 8 games.

Many good things are likely in store for this weekend's game...

Kaepernick, who just signed a $124 million dollar contract in 2014, has been benched. Hopefully Gabbert has a great game.

The Chargers placed WR Keenan Allen and RB Branden Oliver on IR, which should have a positive impact on Woodhead's usage moving forward.

Jets WR, Brandon Marshall, has multiple injuries and should be limited if he plays against Jacksonville. Thus, Eric Decker, who's having a great season, should have another nice game. Fitzpatrick is slated to play also.

The Patriots are facing a poor secondary in Washington, who's surrendered boatloads of yardage and TD's to much lesser WR's and TE's in games past. Gronk, Edelman, Chandler, and Amendola should benefit greatly at home. I'd like to see Cousins play well and keep the game close, forcing the Pats to keep their white superstars on the field.

I can't believe I'm rooting for the Steelers this weekend, but against a record setting anti-white squad like the Raiders, Pittsburgh looks like New England!

I loathe both squads, but it would be nice to see the Bills lose against the Dolphins, with Chris Hogan and Jordan Cameron having good games.

Eagles-Cowboys should be an interesting game. Hoping for Cooper, Ertz, Celek, Witten, and Beasley to play well in prime time.

Andrew Luck, the most disappointing white player in the NFL this season, faces the league's best defense in Denver this weekend. Sure, the protection has been poor, but Luck is holding onto the ball far too long, not using his check downs, not scrambling, not sensing the pressure, not moving his feet, not setting his feet, and throwing some Brett Favre-level bad interceptions. The Blackos defense doesn't seem quite as potent on the road, so hopefully the whiter Colts team (maybe Whalen finally earned some more playing time?) can pull out the victory and the struggling signal-caller can turn around his mistake-prone campaign.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Blaine Gabbert has nothing to work with. The 49ers RB corps has been wiped out by injury and safety outlet Anquan Boldin may miss another game. The other receivers are lousy. Garrett Celek, who is the new starting TE after Vernon Davis was traded to Denver, is dealing with a concussion.

If Gabbert can manage to have a good game it will be very impressive indeed.

Blaine Gabbert has nothing to work with. The 49ers RB corps has been wiped out by injury and safety outlet Anquan Boldin may miss another game. The other receivers are lousy. Garrett Celek, who is the new starting TE after Vernon Davis was traded to Denver, is dealing with a concussion.

If Gabbert can manage to have a good game it will be very impressive indeed.

You will remember the so-called spread offense was put in to benefit Kaepernick.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
In other news, Greg Hardy's domestic violence arrest police photos released (if any White stupid women needed any further proof to stay away from Blacks, well...):

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...of-hardy-domestic-violence-incident-published

Years ago White women had the sense not to even be around Blacks, much less have them as "mates". Utterly disgusting.
Just ask Nicole Brown Simpson. Oh wait, she's dead. Like countless others.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
In other news, Greg Hardy's domestic violence arrest police photos released (if any White stupid women needed any further proof to stay away from Blacks, well...):

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...of-hardy-domestic-violence-incident-published

Years ago White women had the sense not to even be around Blacks, much less have them as "mates". Utterly disgusting.
Just ask Nicole Brown Simpson. Oh wait, she's dead. Like countless others.

It's pathetic that this POS is not in jail and DWFs actually support him and it's also pathetic that this white woman became a mudshark and let this happen to herself.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Interested to see how Aaron Rodgers bounces Back after a career low 77 yards passing last week. My guess is Packers D will struggle against Scam and the Panthers.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Interested to see how Aaron Rodgers bounces Back after a career low 77 yards passing last week. My guess is Packers D will struggle against Scam and the Panthers.

I think the Packers defense will be fine. The Panthers offense is not good - the defense is very good. It all will be dependent on the Packers offense - if they can dictate the game and get ahead of the Panthers they should win no problem.

They need to cover Olsen and let Matthews get pressure on Scam up the middle.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I think the Packers defense will be fine. The Panthers offense is not good - the defense is very good. It all will be dependent on the Packers offense - if they can dictate the game and get ahead of the Panthers they should win no problem.

They need to cover Olsen and let Matthews get pressure on Scam up the middle.

I think the Packers defense will expose Cam Newton and the Panthers offense.

Newton is already playing poorly this year. The Packers defense will make him look even worse.

Riggins44

Master
I think the Packers defense will expose Cam Newton and the Panthers offense.

Newton is already playing poorly this year. The Packers defense will make him look even worse.

Scam is ranked 29th in passer efficiency, yet according to all of the caste media he is "in the MVP conversation". What a joke.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gerhart is a healthy scratch. His failure to score from the one on four tries two weeks ago was likely the final nail in the coffin as far as him ever being an NFL starter, barring a "Hillis Curse" type string of injuries to the RBs in front of him.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
With the usually-injured smurf, TY Hilton, likely out today against the Broncos, WR Griff Whalen should start and play the entire game along with Dante Moncrief and Andre Johnson. Hopefully Luck can find Whalen and Fleener early and often and somehow shock the Blackos.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Gerhart is a healthy scratch. His failure to score from the one on four tries two weeks ago was likely the final nail in the coffin as far as him ever being an NFL starter, barring a "Hillis Curse" type string of injuries to the RBs in front of him.

The Gerhart situation has been one of the most disappointing over the past 2 seasons. It's safe to say he is done after this season in Jacksonville. Maybe New England will pick him up for a year or two.

I have been more into watching college this season than ever before and I do see what seems to be more than the usual number of draftable D-linemen, LBs, WRs - that's not to say the status quo won't continue but even with the negrophiliac scouting services there are still quite a few really good white players getting through the cracks (albeit not in the SEC or ACC). However the running back situation really remains stagnant besides McAffrey at Stanford. There are a few white RBs sprinkled around the MAC and conference USA but that is really it.