Vlauev Vs. Etiiene

derrick

Valuev won by KO in the 3rd RD!
smiley32.gif

pugnus

derrick said:
Valuev won by KO in the 3rd RD!
smiley32.gif
Rememeber that This is Ettiene we are talking about getting ko'd is pretty much his job description.

Beating Ettiene doesnt mean sh*t.

Tyson Destroyed Ettiene in 1 round 2 years ago remember and this is old shot Tyson we are talking about.Edited by: pugnus

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Although I haven't agreed with much that you've said on this
forum, pugnuts, I do agree that beating Etienne isn't too
noteworthy. I watched the Tyson - "Black Rhino" fight and thought the
same thing - if a washed up Tyson could beat Etienne in 1 round, it
shouldn't take a great heavyweight too much longer to beat Etienne
today.

Still, 3rd round is pretty good.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Love the photos of this guy beating Etienne!

normal_capt.les10305142238.germany_boxing_les103.jpg

normal_capt.les10505142237.germany_boxing_les105.jpg

capt.les10205142235.germany_boxing_les102.jpg

capt.les10605142240.germany_boxing_les106.jpg
Edited by: Don Wassall

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Geez... this guy is a monster!
smiley17.gif

He looks like the type of guy who will be avided by top-ranked fighers til he becomes a mandatory challenger.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wouldn't want to encounter him in a dark alley would you? He's around seven feet tall. What do you boxing expertsthink -- is he too tall to be a champion?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Scariest looking white man I have ever seen.

speedster

Mentor
There are still questions that need to addressed about him,but if he has a heavyweight chin,who knows.I thinkthe intimidation factor will play a part in his success.Check out the size of his skis.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Guys, I just read an article that said Valuev isn't allowed to fight in
the United States, after losing some kind lawsuit / contract dispute.
Anyone have any info on this?

Don, I think read on his stats he is 7'2, 300 lbs!
smiley18.gif

kevin

Guru
Many russina fighter have that problem mainly because of their governement restrictions, and our government restrictions. It is ok for a palistian like omar skeika to fight in this country but not ok for a russian. Besides we would rather have an african american champ then a european or russian.

ironfist

Guru
It's all part of the Marxist anti-white movement in this country. The Klitschkos and Valuev are a threat their propaganda machine and anything will done do stop them. Remember Wald was drugged.

Gary

Mentor
I believe your right ironfist,the propaganda young whites hear from school,the media,ESPN,etc.White men can't jump,White men can't fight,etc.Is it any wonder most white kids in the U.S.don't even try.I saw in the NFL draft how white running backs got the shaft-but many more got the same shaft by not getting a scholarship to a big time college.If Vitali Klitschko was black he would be all over the T.V selling everything.That's why I cheer for Whites no matter what nation they come from,I want to break this caste system wide open and flood all sports with whites.There are more whites in boxing today then at any time since the 1930's or 40's.Yes they want to keep Russians out of boxing in the U.S. with only a handful they have really made an impact.In boxing history the Irish,Italians,Blacks have had there day now it's the Eastern Europeans time-but they are the wrong color for the PC media.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Valuev is going to fight Ruiz for the title in the late
summer to the fall.Ruiz was given the title back he lost
to Toney because Toney was suspended/roids. Ruiz is going
to get killed.He is stalling to announce a date for the
fight because he is scared silly!Valuev will absolutley
destroy Ruiz and send him into retirement.I can't wait
for this fight to happen!

white lightning said:
Valuev is going to fight Ruiz for the title in the late
summer to the fall.Ruiz was given the title back he lost
to Toney because Toney was suspended/roids. Ruiz is going
to get killed.He is stalling to announce a date for the
fight because he is scared silly!Valuev will absolutley
destroy Ruiz and send him into retirement.I can't wait
for this fight to happen!

I couldnt agree more with your post.ruiz and his bearhug tactics will not work against "The Beast from the East." This fight will be mismatch.Ruiz has no chance whatsoever in this fight.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Valuev was ranked number 1 in the wbc but they changed
it and put him at number 2.You know Don King has a hand
in this.He would have had a title shot at Ruiz but now
has to fight Golatta.This makes no sense.He is 42-0 and
has earned a title shot.They say he will get one after
the Golatta fight in August but I wouldn't hold my
breath.He is 31 and needs to start fighting the upper
guys soon.I really think that they want to hold this guy
down.They even started rumors about him being backed by
the russian maffia.What a joke.Give him a title shot
soon.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Ruiz is the WBA champ, not the WBC, which belongs to Klitschko. I checked out the WBA site, they have Valuev rated No. 2 but the No. 1 slot is unrated.

I don't know if this means that Ruiz will not have to fight Valuev, or anyone for that matter, as there is technically no "number one" challenger in this case. Maybe they're waiting on the winner of Rahman/Barrett, as those two are ranked 3 and 4, respectively.

Kaptain

Master
I take it that Valuev is not in Don Kings camp. Anybody know for sure? A 31 one year old undefeated fighter deserves a title shot.

Kaptain Poop said:
I take it that Valuev is not in Don Kings camp. Anybody know for sure? A 31 one year old undefeated fighter deserves a title shot.

german based promotion SAUDERLAND has valuev under contract.it seems like ruiz is fighting kevin mcbride now for the WBA title.Valuev is the mandatory.If I were valuev i would take the WBA to court.he would win the court case.valuev deserves his shot at the WBA belt.Don "f**kin" King is holding the belts hostage.Don King is and has taken away so many great potentional fights from the fans.This is why i barley watch boxing anymore.the same sh*t fighters fight all the time.If u r not a king fighter you will never fight for the title>

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
ruiz is fighting kevin mcbride for the WBA title

You gotta be sh*ttin' me.

Am I a prophet or what?
Posted by White Shogun
13 June 2005 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Thats a true statement, Colonel Reb. Beating Tyson landed Danny Williams a title shot. I wonder if McBride will be afforded the same opportunity?

Of course I've long since admitted that was meant as a rhetorical question, as I never thought McBride would actually get the chance. And now? Hell, maybe he'll beat Ruiz, too!!
smiley4.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What is the latest news on Valuev?He needs to get a
title shot soon?Somebody please fill me in.Thanks guys.

bigman

Guru
Judging from what I have seen of the guy (very little) I can only say that size does not mean THAT much in boxing.. yes it is a factor.. but if the skill level is not extremely high size and strength can amount to very little..

to be a great requires much more .. it requires a total dedication to boxing, typically from a young age.. and then it requires very good training... there are a great many good trainers out there... if you are not being well trained you will never be competitive ....

Questions regarding Valuev... how old is he, how long has he been boxing... if the answers do not come back right you are looking at a 7' tree ready to be felled by any quality journeyman...

case in point... Ed tootall Jones... remember when he was telling the world that he would be HW champ.... all was well unti he stepped into the ring with a 5'11" 205lb journeyman that knew how to fight.. it was over in a NY minute...

moose

Guru
I love to watch valouev fight, I have about 7 of his fights on dvd including the etienne fight, valouv at 7 feet tall and 333 lbs in his last fight against etienne is the largest heavyweight contender in the history of boxing. He is rated number 2 by the wba and has good stamina, a good chin, can move and box. I would love to see valouev fight for the title.