Vitali Klitschko vs. Cristobal Arreola

Westside

Hall of Famer
12 minutes to go.!! Anyone seen that new troll posting fights of whites losing. Dummy, why go back over 30 yrs ago. He is quite desparate and pathetic.

Westside

Hall of Famer
McCracken? sounds like he has a white name. Either a totally misguided/traitor wigger or mut or negro or whatever. He is going to see Vitali display some current reality if he can afford HBO in about 10 minutes.

Westside said:
McCracken? sounds like he has a white name. Either a totally misguided/traitor wigger or mut or negro or whatever. He is going to see Vitali display some current reality if he can afford HBO in about 10 minutes.
"you do nothing when you best a fool" {glen campbell} true grit......

Thousand Okie

This may have been discussed before on this forum but many Mexicans or Mexican Americans are purely or mostly white. I don't have any information on Arreola and, although he obviously has some Indian blood and is what we used to call a mestizo, he doesn't look particularly Indian. The U.S. Census Bureau has always had a dilemma when trying to classify Mexican Americans with nearly all Mexican Americans themselves--until the "Chicano" movement of the late 60s and early 70s--arguing vehemently that they be classified as white. Many of the rancheros of California during the Spanish and Mexican periods (1769-1846) were lilly white. To this day there is a racial caste system in Mexico with most of those on the top rung in society purely or mostly white.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Vitali just walked into the ring, playing AC/Dc's "Hells Bells" great song!!!!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Better second round.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Vitali landing a lot more, but Arreola keeps pressuring him amking him fight more than he usually does.

20-18 Vitali.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Vitali is outright dominating. third is also his.

Westside

Hall of Famer
The 4th closer, but Vitali pulled it out. The only chance for Chris is not to get tire and hope Vitali does.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was hoping Arreola would be a hot looking chick.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Arreola landed a couple of big punches in the 4th, but Vitali landed over twice as many.

Vitali 40-36.Edited by: Parody

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I have it 5 rounds to none as well. Arreola counts on his power to win fights. His 88 percent knockout percentage tells the story. He can't do that against Vitali though. Anytime he tries to come in he gets popped with jabs.Edited by: whiteathlete33