Vince Young takes a punch at teammate.

From the article:

Asked about throwing a punch with his throwing hand...

"That's bad. That's bad. That's real bad," Young said.

Wow Vince. Do you think you could articulate just a bit more?
You're dumb. You're dumb. You're realllllllll dumb.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Oh, they are real.. : FatMan in Charlotte : 8/2/07 10:31 AM
and as those people put it, they is spectackuler

Pretty funny to see someone criticize this site for spelling errors and poor grammar, considering the elementary-level writing found on other message boards.

PitBull

Guru
One of the problems is that many white people, especially the young
ones, have been taught that racism is hurting someone of a different
race, instead of simply preferring someone of your own. Yet the same
dolts will then root for a team based on something else just as biased,
like the school they go to or where they live! Racism is some kind of
attack on somebody, instead of simply the FREEDOM to associate or hire
someone you like, for whatever reason.

This natural preference of people for those of their kind, in terms of
blacks and whites, means that when blacks lose out, they really lose out
completely, because other blacks can't provide the same opportunities--
they are incapable, for one reason or another. The question never occurs
to these do-gooders that, if blacks cannot independently achieve
anything remotely similar to the kind of society that whites can, and if
they require p erpetual handouts and excuses, then maybe they cannot
function as equals and simply don't belong in our society in the first
place.

These willful ignoramuses also never notice that, given the same position
of exercising preferences, minorities ALWAYS choose their kind and
discriminate against whites. I've never seen it otherwise. Great wailing is
heard when a black is discriminated against, but when whites are
discriminated against and its legally ENFORCEABLE discrimination, they
raise not a sound. Cowed and ignorant dolts. They are too gutless to
confront a minority, so they siimply attack whites because its safe.
Cowards.

There are way too many whites who are uncultured, uneducated,
deracinated, irreligious, and disinformed. Such people will transfer
nothing to their kids, nothing distinctly white or european. All that's left
when those things are gone is a sort of mindless pursuit of money,
physical pleasure, and entertainment--nothing to scarifice for, nothing to
preserve, nothing to be proud of.

I hope things change, but it going to take a huge calamity to wake
people up.

Also Vince Young took the swipe at the white guy when he laid a good hit
on his homey. Of course, race means nothing in the NFL, or society at
large. Unless of course, you walk around with your eyes and ears open.Edited by: PitBull

cslewis1

Guru
Don Wassall said:
&lt;DT&gt;Caste Football? I've looked at it for 20 mins and can't tell if it's a joke : &lt;A class=name href="http://bigblueinteractive.com/petescorner2/card.cfm?me mber=NitroOctaneButane"&gt;NitroOctaneButane</font>&lt;/A&gt; : 8/1/07 11:06 PM
&lt;DD&gt;Check this site out, and let me know what you think. I'm having a hard time not seeing it as racist, but I defer to BBI for a final verdict. It's interesting to say the least, but I'm not sure why.[COLOR=#800080">Link[/COLOR">[/url]

This guy is typical of our kind nowadays. He says he's having a hard time not seeing it as "racist" but he'll defer to someone else to tell him. He's the kind of guy that has put us in this mess to begin with. A ball-less, spineless, sap, afraid of his own shadow and will follow along with whatever is safe. He scares me because he can't think for himself.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I was thinking the same thing when I read that one Don. Cowardice has become rampant in this country and we are reaping the results of it.

Pitbull wrote: "There are way too many whites who are uncultured, uneducated,
deracinated, irreligious, and disinformed. Such people will transfer
nothing to their kids, nothing distinctly white or european. All that's left
when those things are gone is a sort of mindless pursuit of money,
physical pleasure, and entertainment--nothing to scarifice for, nothing to
preserve, nothing to be proud of.

I hope things change, but it going to take a huge calamity to wake
people up.

Also Vince Young took the swipe at the white guy when he laid a good hit
on his homey. Of course, race means nothing in the NFL, or society at
large. Unless of course, you walk around with your eyes and ears open."

Great post man! That pretty much sums it all up.

voice

Guru
We are doing something that is for sure.

Have you guys seen how many guests are this site? We usually have about 20 Guests reading the boards. This is significant if you average this over a day/month.

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

I would love to know how many unique computers view Caste Football every month!

voice

Guru
It's freaking scary. If you want even scarier, look at the two site under their "affiliates", especially the "about us" on the anu.org site.

I love the average white moronic sheeple too. Scary thoughts and ideas are "scary" if they are upsetting and lead one to reexamine the way they view the world-even if they are true. lol

Hockaday

Guru
I can understand where the guys on that forum are coming from, because I used to one of them. I thought capping on white people was funny, and the fair minded thing to do. Then one day it dawned on me what that word PAS I kept seeing on my forehead when I looked in mirror meant.

Changed my thinking.Edited by: Hockaday

whiteCB

Master
This thread should be named Donnie Nickey kicks crap out of prima donna teammate for 2nd consecutive training camp. Nickey is a hell of a football player who started not 2 or 3 years at Ohio St but 4!! seasons at safety for the Buckeyes. You have to be a fine football player to start 4 years at a place like Ohio St. Nickey is just out there trying to impressive coaches showing them how badly he wants to start. I really think Nickey has a shot of being the opening day starter this season. So screw vince Young and lets pull for Nickey to get in the starting line up.
smiley32.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Here is a nugget found in a rotoworld article:

The Worst Person in Fantasy Football

Today's award goes to Titans S Donnie Nickey, for inciting Vince Young to punch him in the helmet this week. We don't care whose fault it was; do not tempt the Madden Curse Gods. Nickey was also the player who received a phlegm shower from LenDale White in camp last year, so he's doing something wrong.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Here is a nugget found in a rotoworld article:

The Worst Person in Fantasy Football

Today's award goes to Titans S Donnie Nickey, for inciting Vince Young to punch him in the helmet this week. We don't care whose fault it was; do not tempt the Madden Curse Gods. Nickey was also the player who received a phlegm shower from LenDale White in camp last year, so he's doing something wrong.

Just brilliant!
smiley5.gif

white tornado

Mentor
I dont think their was anything wrong with what vince did. Not smart throwing a punch with your throwing hand. If you see your recever decked it would only be natural to want to fight.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I think Young is an idiot and proved it in practice. The quarterback is supposed to be the leader of the team. He should be the one helping to break up a fight, not the one throwing punches at a teammate.

I think Young was pissed because he wasn't performing well in practice. He was probably leading his receivers into coverage and they were getting whacked because he was throwing the ball too high or too low or what have you. He took out his frustration on a white second-string defensive player because he saw someone he thought he could push around without a problem. I guess ol' Lendale hadn't had the chance yet to tell his new Q-B about what happened last year when he thought the same thing.

Gi-15

Mentor
well , there was a report on PFT that a fight broke out between albert haynesworth and some offensive player the day before this event. Vince threw no punch at big black albert....

Warnipple

Rise said:
Just saw the fight on ESPN blackcenter, oops I mean sportscenter. They portray the incident as "Vince Young showing leadership"
smiley8.gif

Blackcenter? No, Jewcenter.

Fools.

Many of you rightly point out the various (largely
genetic) deficiencies that preclude peaceful
coexistence between blacks and whites, yet you
continue to act as if blacks hold the upper hand in
societal relations in this country. In reality,
they are merely tools. Perhaps you should highlight
that fact, instead of whining about what would happen
if a white player struck a black teammate (talk about
dog bites man). Edited by: Warnipple

Alpha Male

Mentor
I think many of us are aware of the Jewish influence on our media, sports, and entertainment. Highlighting a fight between a black and white player that illustrates the average white sports fan's bias and unending hatred towards their own kind hardly makes us foolish.

KG2422

Mentor
Warnipple said:
Rise said:
Just saw the fight on ESPN blackcenter, oops I mean sportscenter. They portray the incident as "Vince Young showing leadership"
smiley8.gif

Blackcenter? No, Jewcenter.

Fools.

Many of you rightly point out the various (largely
genetic) deficiencies that preclude peaceful
coexistence between blacks and whites, yet you
continue to act as if blacks hold the upper hand in
societal relations in this country. In reality,
they are merely tools. Perhaps you should highlight
that fact, instead of whining about what would happen
if a white player struck a black teammate (talk about
dog bites man).

Most of us know about the Jews newbie. Do a search and find out how many times we've discussed that topic.

Deus Vult

Mentor
PitBull said:
One of the problems is that many white people, especially the young
ones, have been taught that racism is hurting someone of a different
race, instead of simply preferring someone of your own... Racism is some kind of
attack on somebody, instead of simply the FREEDOM to associate or hire
someone you like, for whatever reason.

Well said, PitBull. Yes, one of the main problems we have in communcating an alternative point-of-view is that the establishment has so hammered people's brains with "anti-racist" propaganda that they do not hear or read what race-conscious folks actually say. We talk right past them one another because they are dealing not you or the facts you present, but with the negative caricature you and your words are supposed to uphold.

To the ignorant, a "racist" is a backward, irrational, sister-boinking, uneducated loser. Because most people are significantly comformist, they are prepared to fit you into the aforementioned category, much more so than to take your words (or you) seriously.

It helps to defy the stereotype of a "racist" before approaching the sibject of race from a dissenting point-of-view.

When you talk authoritatively about average differences between racial groups, the ignorant only hear you say that "all" or "none" of this or that group may meet "X" goal. This is why, for example, when you reference the 15 IQ point gap between whites and blacks in America, the typical reply is something like,"Baloney! I know many educated, intelligent African-Americans (sic)..."

There is also the presumption that a "racist" is someone who wants to take, probably by violent force, that which rightfully belongs to minorities. "Racists" want to deny nonwhites their rights and take their hard-earned personal property. It takes a long time to get to the point where you can actually explain, even to the nominal "conservative," that whites are the ones whose rights are trampled and property is taken to benefit nonwhites.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tom Iron said:
The interesting thing here is that not just Young, but all black QB's at some point do something so outrageous, that they sink their own ship. When one of them comes up, it's only a matter of time until whatever he's going to do manifests itself. It could be fighting with a teamate or lousing up a big throw or fumbling a handoff, you never know. The only thing you do know is that it'll be at the worst time.

For all of football's history up until the late 1960s, when one thought of a football player, he was almost always white. This was reinforced by the media, including cover stories in Time, Life, Look and other magazines, of white quarterbacks, running backs, receivers, defensive players, all positions. In World War II especially white football players likeGlenn Davis,theamazingly talented running back forhigh-flyingArmy, wereunabashedly portrayed as inspirational heroes.

As Col. Callan has detailed, 1968 was the year the old revolutionary guard thathad takenover completely byFDR's NewDealwas overthrown by the "new left" -- 80 percent Jewish they werethe sons of the privileged who refused to serve in Vietnam, as even Reader's Digest admitted in a rare slip-up -- and the counterculture went into 24/7 overdrive. Overnight, the white athlete as hero was replaced in football, sprinting, and basketball by blacks.

But the Caste System was never able to enthrone the American Negro in baseball other than a brief heyday during the 1960s through the mid-1970s, which is the cause of the present all-consuming media rageagainst the fact thatAmerican whites are still a bare majority of MLB employees instead of a tiny minority ala football and basketball.

Americans are now well-trained to visualizea black when they think of a football player, while regarding any white player other than a quarterback or offensive lineman as inferior, and even those two positions are constantly being pushed blackward.

Once one is freed from such constraints, the many buffoons attempting to play a positionmost are unsuited for iseasily seen rather than being a cause for kneejerk hero worship.Edited by: Don Wassall

Don Wassall said:
Tom Iron said:
The interesting thing here is that not just Young, but all black QB's at some point do something so outrageous, that they sink their own ship. When one of them comes up, it's only a matter of time until whatever he's going to do manifests itself. It could be fighting with a teamate or lousing up a big throw or fumbling a handoff, you never know. The only thing you do know is that it'll be at the worst time.

For all of football's history up until the late 1960s, when one thought of a football player, he was almost always white.  This was reinforced by the media, including cover stories in Time, Life, Look and other magazines, of white quarterbacks, running backs, receivers, defensive players, all positions.  In World War II especially white football players like Glenn Davis, the amazingly talented running back for high-flying Army, was unabashedly portrayed as an inspirational hereo, as he should have been in what was for all of its history until a generation ago a white country. 

As Col. Callan has detailed, 1968 was the year the old revolutionary guard that took over completely by FDR's New Deal was overthrown by the "new left" -- 80 percent Jewish the sons of the privileged who refused to serve in Vietnam, as even Reader's Digest admitted in a rare slip-up -- and the counterculture went into 24/7 overdrive.  Overnight, the white athlete as hero was replaced in football, sprinting, and basketball by blacks.

But the Caste System was never able to enthrone the American Negro in baseball other than a brief heyday during all of the 1960s through the mid-1970s, which is the cause of the present all-consuming media rage against the fact that American whites are still a bare majority of MLB employees instead of a tiny minority ala football and basketball. 

Americans are now well-trained to visualize only a black when they think of a football player, while regarding any white player other than a quarterback or offensive lineman as inferior, and even those two positions are constantly being pushed blackward. 

Once one is freed from such constraints, the many buffoons attempting to play a position they are unsuited for is easily seen rather than being a cause for kneejerk hero worship.

I am old enough to remember when, as Don says, football players were thought of as white. Furthermore, the black players of the late 1950's and early 1960's were well-respected by white fans. There were standards, in public at least, that everybody adhered to.

It really changed after 1964. White athletes changed also. Many of them took on a "countercultural" persona. Joe Namath was lavishly publicized as "rebellious." Fot the last three decades, the white football players who get favorable publicity have often been "rebels," and "free spirits." Examples are John Riggins, Jim MacMahon, and (briefly) Brian Bosworth.

The late Pat Tillman sported long hair, and an unkempt appearance. I read that he once climbed a light tower. He claimed to be "unconventional," but may have unconsciously thought being "outrageous" was expected of him.