Utah Jazz

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
AK had a double double last night in a win against the Bulls. Okur had the game winning 3 in OT. Harpring had 28 points off the bench.

guest301

Hall of Famer
What would be the dream scenario in chipping away at the caste system in basketball. It would be Duke Gonzaga or West Virginia winning in college basketball and the Jazz winning it all in the NBA. Unfortunately the star system of refs in the playoffs would probably prevent a Jazz run for the title.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
To be honest, the Jazz aren't that great of a team yet. If they win their next game, they will be back up to .500. I think they can make a run and get in the playoffs, but they will have to play well to do it, and that means no more inconsistent play by anyone. If they make it to the playoffs and win a game or two, they will have had a good year.

guest301

Hall of Famer
If they are healthy, they have the talent to do alot more than win a couple of games in the playoffs. They also have the coach(JErry Sloan) and the system to get it done. Boozer, AK47 and Harpring have been injured alot this year.

ocaamikedm11

Mentor
The NBA "experts" always say Utah is a team no one would want to see in the first round. And they still have a great chance to win the division which would give them the 3 seed and allow them a very good chance to win a playoff series. Hopefully they can win the division, but if not, sneak in at the 7th or 8th seed.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, they could surprise a few teams, but first they have to play like a team. Boozer has been out all year, so he really hasn't factored into it much. Harpring's injury has hampered them some though. AK has been pretty consistent, and Okur is usually decent. It will be interesting to see how the last part of the season treats the Jazz. I know one thing, I have been enjoying watching them on TV out here! Between them, BYU, Duke, Gonzaga, and West Virginia, I feel like I'm back in the 80's, except for the uniforms!
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Utah is at 28-30 right now. They have a shot at Seattle and Orlando, so maybe they will even it up and start to make a playoff run.

ocaamikedm11

Mentor
They got whiped by Seattle last night and must bounce back tonight with a win at Orlando to keep pace for a playoff spot because they have struggled of late...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I hope they pick it up, but they are still too inconsistent to make a good run. Maybe they will squeak in, but they will have to work hard to do it.

ocaamikedm11

Mentor
They have a big time problem staying healthy.. they need to be at full strength to maybe get a nice win streak together.