usa vs world hoop summitt

G

saw the us high school stars vs world stars on fox sports last night. lots of excellent white prospects and not just on the world team. tyler hansbrough looks like a maurice lucas/ nick collison type of player. 6'9 240 and i believe he had over 3o points and 11 rbs. most of his points of post moves. rugged player going to the tar heels. duke looks rich in prospects next year with 6 white players expected to be in the rotation. reddick randolf melchionni and heralded rookies josh mcroberts, and guards greg paulus and lithuanian leaper marty picunius. paulus throws long accurate passes down the court for easy buckets, had the all time assists record 13 minutes into the game, needs to improve his jumper though. reminds alot of jason kidd in regards to strength and weakness of his game and picunius is a aggressive slasher dunker type with a definite afro- american swagger to his game. he will be fun, pray he stays healthy, after reddick leaves . he may be the traditional dukie who gets boos everywhere for no good reason. duke will be fun to watch this year not only because of the white representation but because some of them are athletic as well, as defined by the mainstream.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I saw the game about a week ago and I was impressed to.
I started a post about Tyler Hansbrough down below.Duke
is going to be loaded next year & should be one of the
favorites to win it all.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I will sure be watching Duke.

kevin

Guru
speaking of Duke i hope Randolph will have a better season next year. He had a bad case of mono and struggled early this year, but i think play side by side with Hansbrough will help improve his scoring.

G

hasbrough will play for the tar heels kevin and not duke. you are right though i hope and i think he has the talent level to be a much better player than he has shown so far.

surfsider

Guru
Hansbrough is a monster. In the 5A state championship here in Missouri his Poplar Bluff team beat Vashon of St. Louis which at the time was rated No.1 in the country by USA Today. Vashon had a host of big men that were just helpless against him. His brother will be a senior next year. He is a 6'4" guard and I think has signed with Southern Illinois. Hansbrough is the most savage rebounder I've seen yet is also skillful. His father was a Big 8 high jump champ in the early 70's at Mizzou.