UFC TUF 13 Finale - Guida vs. Pettis

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Howard said:
How Kingsbury won that decision is beyond me. Compu strike numbers show Maldonado outstriking him and he even swept Kingsbury a couple of times. BS decision

For an alleged "MMA betting expert,"Â￾ you certainly don't seem very familiar with the scoring system. Perhaps you bet against Kyle Kingsburg and were merely watching the fight through money-ravenous eyes?

Kingsbury's multiple muay thai knee strikes from the clinch were effective, especially in Round 1"¦but there's a reason that Maldonado has never been KO'ed in boxing or MMA (his chin is outstanding). Maldanado did slightly more damage (and seemed to have Kingsburg "in trouble"Â￾ on several occasions), but Kingsbury scored multiple takedowns and landed a comparable amount of blows when his knee strikes are taken into consideration. Realistically, I saw the fight as a draw"¦but as Anak mentioned, all MMA scoring systems heavily favor successful takedowns.

As for Maldonado being "white,"Â￾ well, that's debatable. He has completely European skin pigmentation, but has dark eyes and Portuguese-looking (and therefore partial Arabic) facial features. Also, it's always difficult to trust that anyone hailing from the "Mutt Capital of the World"Â￾ is entirely white. Perhaps I'm splitting hairs"¦
maldonado2_103747.jpg

fabio-maldonado-1.jpg

With his exceptional chin and quick hands, Maldonado is a scary fighter to face. Obviously, I'd love to see Kingsbury as the future champion at Light Heavyweight. He has great size, athleticism, reach, and heavy hands (see his fight with Romero)"¦but his ground game needs some serious work. His moderate chin and propensity to be submitted will likely be his eventual downfall again top opponents. I hope I'm wrong.Edited by: Thrashen

Howard

Guru
Kyle Kingsbury was mediacally suspended for 6 months due to a broken orbital bone he received from Maldonado. What a "victory". Him and his AKA buddy Josh kos
0scheck can heal together.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Howard said:
Kyle Kingsbury was mediacally suspended for 6 monthsdue to a broken orbital bone he received from Maldonado.

You're acting as if this is the first time in UFC history in which the winner of the fight has needed a medical suspension. The latest example was Jon Jones vs. Rua in the last PPV. Kingsbury was laughing and smiling during his post-fighte interview and his eye didn't seem to bother him"¦you're making it seem as if he was taken out in an ambulance.

Howard said:
What a "victory". Him and his AKA buddy Josh kos
0scheck can heal together.

Of all the blatant MMA "robberies"Â￾ of late, why are you so focused on this bout? For God's sake, Kingsbury scored multiple takedowns, landed quality punches (and knees), and was never even knocked down by Maldinado's strikes.

Let me take a wild guess"¦you lost money?Edited by: Thrashen

Howard

Guru
I am way ahead on my MMA bets "Thrashen" so stop it already with your child like assumptions? You write tough for someone who uses a fake name and does not even list your home city. I use my real name and I really do live in this beaner hell-hole Las Vegas.

I have met and been around a lot of White pro fighters and many of them are whiggers so I have no problem betting against them. A lot listen to jungle jive music and if they knew that a "pro-white" website was supporting them they would bash you like there was no tomorrow. So "Thrashen" cut the "I bet you lost money" bs.

Howard in Las Vegas, Nevada

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I am way ahead on my MMA bets "Thrashen" so stop it already with your child like assumptions?

You're constantly referencing your MMA betting addiction"¦so how that an "assumption"Â￾ on my part?

howard said:
You write tough for someone who uses a fake name and does not even list your home city. I use my real name and I really do live in this beaner hell-hole Las Vegas.

Yes, you and the millions of other men in Las Vegas with the exact same first name. Very courageous, indeed. I live in rural Pennsylvania, so I don't live anywhere near a major city. My first name is Justin.

howard said:
I have met and been around a lot of White pro fighters and many of them are whiggers so I have no problem betting against them. A lot listen to jungle jive music and if they knew that a "pro-white" website was supporting them they would bash you like there was no tomorrow.

I've always wondered what white professional athletes would think of this website and our passionate support. As you said, most would probably be very offended by our encouragement.Edited by: Thrashen

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Kingsbury won 29-28 on all cards. Close, hard fight but a good decision. I bet Maldonado will beat a lot of guys at 205 with his hands. The guy can hit.

But like many Brazilians, he needs to learn to stop a takedown.

hawkeye

Guru
who do you know that's a wigger in MMA? because i used to train at Roufusport inMilwaukee and I can't say any of them were wiggers. If you are making that decision based on there entrance music you should know that they only are aloud to pick their music on special occasions. example Tim Kennedy got to pick rooster.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Hawkeye, I have a few of Duke's MTKB DVDs...very good trainer. It must have been awesome training at a top tier gym like that. I've trained/rolled with MMA fighters, but all were "bush league", C level fighters (not near UFC level).

Edited by: DixieDestroyer