ufc fight night live-tonight

guest301

Hall of Famer
Spike has another UFC fight night live show tonight featuring a Joe Stevenson-Melvin Guillard fight. My prediction is Stevenson by ground and pound in the 2nd.. Guillard is a dangerous striker and I am sure the announcers will talk incessantly about how explosive he is. The UFC Reality shows comes on afterward featuring the lightweight division with Jen"little evil"Pulver and BJ Penn coaching and fighting each other at the conclusion of the season.

Triad

Mentor
Florian, again, by submission/beat down.

Triad

Mentor
Guillard taps in about 10 seconds.Way to go Stevenson.Edited by: Triad

guest301

Hall of Famer
When Guillard was talking all that smack before hand, sounding like some retard combination of Ali/Tyson. He actually said the crowd at the UFC fights came mostly to see him. Yea, whatever. After hearing all his pre-fight comments and seeing him refuse to touch gloves with Stevenson beforehand, the only thing I could think about was wishing he would get submitted early and embarrassed. Well folks, that is exactly what happened. He got dropped by a short quick left jab, Stevenson immediately pounced on him and went for a leg lock, Guillard defended that move successfully but exposed his head and neck and got guillotined and he tapped quickly. I was screaming at the tv in laughter when that happened, ny neighbors must have been wondering what the heck was going on in my house. It was so funny to see all that pre fight hype go by the wayside so quickly.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
moose said:
is stevenson an apache? he looks like a mohawk

All I know is he is whiter than Melvin, that's for sure.
smiley36.gif

I don't think there is a guy in MMA who epitomizes black stereotypes better than Melvin Guillard. Crazy Horse maybe? I think Stevenson may be half Native American or Latino, but he has some white blood in there somewhere and that is more than enough for me to choose him over Gullard.
smiley36.gif

nhl411

Guru
just saw the reply of gullard vs. stevenson and all i can say is wow..gullard was amazingly ignorant(i hate when people intentionally fit stereotypes like that)and when stevenson came at him he had no idea what him.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Guillard's standup was supposed to be better than Stevenson's, too, but Guillard didn't hit anything but air, whereas Joe Daddy hit him twice as soon as he was in range and then took him down. Stevenson dominated Guillard in their few seconds of stand up just as much as he did on the ground.

White_Savage

Mentor
Most Indians have some White blood, but even if he didn't....Cochise>Al Sharpton.