ufc 56

G

jody said:
arlovski could knock out both liddell and couture. so i guess they're not the greatest fighters in the UFC.

Different weight classes genius. You know nothing about MMA.

And yes Coture was a HW for a while(did you even know that?), but he isn't anymore.

You also said that Liddell cant punch and would be beaten by any boxer. Not in MMA he wouldn't. He doesn't punch like a boxer because he doesn't box, he is an MMA fighter. Learn something about MMA before you talk about it.

White_Savage

Mentor
A word about the bench-press shirt and records in general:

Athletic records are made to be broken. Strength, speed, whatever, keeps going up with improved training methods and improved drugs, unfortunately. (The time for a White man in the 100 meters is a disgusting anomaly-That the 10 second record for a White man has not been broken in years shows you just how entrenched the caste system is.)

The first man to bench 400 was a White man. Most of the bench-press records in history have been set by White men. Our "guest" cherry-picked an excellent bench-press by a black man out of context, a record which has of course been broken by yet another White man. But he arbitrarily cuts off the contest right there, because bench-press competitors started using bench-shirts, with the idea to keep body parts from snapping under stresses no human was meant to endure. There is an arguement, a good arguement, that the shirts help you lift. But that doesn't help the black-supremacist arguement, since all of the new much heavier records, even if you believe the shirts provide assistance, have been set by White men.

Which is why I asked if blacks cannot figure out this complicated piece of technology called a bench-press shirt. Apparently either they cannot, or else, very few of them are competitive with Whites in strength events...hmmmmmm, I wonder which is more likely.

Understand, the shirts, at most, add 150 lbs to what a guy could bench raw. And that's a generous guesstimate. So take Rychlak's 965 lbs. record and do the math.

Mendelson, btw, the raw record holder, has done 800 lbs raw in practice. Which is alot more than 2% greater than Henderson's 711.

The science about muscle fiber differences and biometrics stands. You guys choose who you believe-some nabob with an agenda on a sports discussion forum or actual scientists and actual results.

The bit about blacks being more muscular is laughable. With training, Nordic types are the most mesomorphic people in the world. (They won't look as "cut" though, because of higher body fat percentages and lighter skins, this fools morons.) I admit though, that most young black men spend alot of time on the weight-pile and on the 'roids and most young White men don't, embarrasing as it is. (In regards to the weights, not the 'roids) The only reason American blacks are so much more mesomorphic than their lean African cousins is because they benefit from hybridization with Whites and crude eugenics programs from the slave-holding era. That's why American blacks out-compete their African cousins in every sport except sprinting and are slightly competitive with Whites in tests of strength.Edited by: White_Savage

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Thank the gods (Don Wassal, that is
smiley4.gif
) that we don't have to put up with or respond to jody's idiotic assertions any more. Edited by: White Shogun

White_Savage

Mentor
White Shogun: Ain't that the truth.
There comes a certain point in rational debate where the side with at least evidence concedes, or at least says "Well, I see your point, but we'll have to agree to disagree". The alternative is someone throwing a punch to the nose and the situation deteoriating from there. The former seems to be the White tendency, the latter the black one, which goes along way towards explaining the difference between black and White societies.

But sometimes the latter IS called for, so thanks to Don for the belated virtual overhand-right to the beak.
smiley4.gif

To sum up the info on the bench-press, most people agree that without the shirts the record now would be a little over 800 lbs. All held by White men of course. Unfortunately, we're not likely to go back to the old way, anymore than steroids are likely to disapear.

JD074

Master
That's a good banning. His argument ran it's course, and there's no further benefit in him being here. Arguing with a black supremacist can be somewhat worthwhile up to a point, but it gets wrapped up pretty quickly. Jody's main argument boiled down to "not interested," "not interested," "not interested;" he made that argument, and now it's time for him to go. Hopefully he won't be back unless he has a different, better argument. And then that'll run its course and he'll get banned again.
smiley15.gif

dkr77

Guru
Guests, Hold on just a minute. The UFC isn't the only show in town. I read where Royce Gracie made 1 million to fight Akebono. And even the UFC is paying Couture well over $200K to fight. Pride is said to pay their fighters quite well also. So compare your figures to MMA not just UFC.

dkr77

Guru
Guests, What about Kimbo Slice? Hell, that ape was fighting for side bets in underground bouts and doing well. But look what happened when he competed against an entry level MMA guy like Shawn Gannon. Slice's homie'swent so far as to makerules disallowing takedowns in the fight and he still lost. Also, if you watch and listen to the film closely, the brotha's were about to start making trouble when Kimbostarted losing but then realized that the whites they were up against were ready and able to kick their a$$. Another example of blacks doing what comes so natural to them.

G

is that how arguments are settled on castefootball? by having 5 people
attack at 1 person and starting the insults and personal attacks first?
and then when that person responds they get deleted? if you're going to
make threads just to attack me, how does it help the image of
castefootball to delete me when i respond?

the problem is even worse because people here don't correctly read what
i say. all they are waiting to hear is that somebody doesn't think
every white athlete is the best ever at his sport and then people start
making up things. you said this. you said that. no, i didn't. when i
ask for proof i get no response.

do the mccarthy tactics here raise the credibility of castefootball? no
they don't. they bring it down. it is ridiculous that people can't make
reasonable criticisms or carry on an argument without being attacked or
deleted.

respond to evidence with evidence. post links. support your arguments.
try to win arguments. if the people here were confident they would not
need to attack or insult or delete. they would argue in a calm manner.

i'll respond to every post in this thread will good, reasonable arguments if allowed. as i always do.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jody (FootballFan), this board is for supporters of Caste Football. Every other sports site, every other sports board is dominated by people who feel like you do. That's where you belong, not here.

You were allowed to post for quite some time even though some posters here wanted you banned, because I thought there was some hope for you, but there's not when it comes to this site. Our supporters are a community whohave commonly sharedbeliefs and we exchange information and ideas. We understand the reality of the Caste System. Its existence is undeniable and the evidence on this site showing its existence is voluminous and overwhelming. We have argued on this board with many that oppose us and the general feeling is that this has become repetitive and boring. Youobviously aren't going to be convinced of our point of view and you sure aren't going to convince any of us of yours.The reality is that this board would be crawling with trolls if they were allowed to post freely, but they aren't and that's not likely to change.

White_Savage

Mentor
You set out to "prove", through convoluted, logic that blacks are really better at than Whites at sports that Whites excell in and ******** don't, and that ******** are somehow magically the best in every athletic attribute, in defiance of biomechanics, racial science, and common-sense thinking about evolutionionary choices that have been made because of enviroment and the pros and cons of each body type. You did this by naming ******** who are somewhat competitive with Whites in strength sports and MMA-though still below the best White competition-and incredibly, claiming this means ******** were really SUPERIOR at these sports. This would be like claiming that Whites are not just equal, but superior to ******** in the sport of running because of Wariner and Rock. The fact is that White males hold virtually every record in strength sports and also in the upper-body strength oriented athletic throws. White males even hold the regional records for Africa in the athletic throws, despite the fact that such Africans as Chima Ugbwu (sp?) apparently ARE interested in throwing and have trained enough to reach their maximum potential and become quite good-just not better than the strongest White throwers.

The only argument you could come up with for this non-dominance is "Blacks aren't interested" which is absurd, and abit insulting to Blacks, since they are capable of developing an interest in something outside of football and basketball, and track, and since black children's parents put them in sports at a rate 7 times that of White children, thus causing the number of sports-participating blacks to outnumber participating Whites.

The truth, which you well know, is that it's White athletic talent that's under-represented in "black" sports. Blacks are encouraged to play every sport and to believe they can play every sport better. Meanwhile, Whites are told they can't compete and discouraged from playing "black" sports. Which is why you have un-natural situations like the White time in the 100 meter not dropping in years, or a complete black-outs in that event's participants. If you think that's a product of nature, you're more insanely racist than anyone on this board.

dkr77

Guru
Guests, Now you know how some of us feel when we post on other web sites. First word out of their mouth is "nazi" or "redneck" without any rational argument or debate.

JD074

Master
Guests said:
is that how arguments are settled on castefootball? by having 5 people
attack at 1 person and starting the insults and personal attacks first?
and then when that person responds they get deleted? if you're going to
make threads just to attack me, how does it help the image of
castefootball to delete me when i respond?

the problem is even worse because people here don't correctly read what
i say. all they are waiting to hear is that somebody doesn't think
every white athlete is the best ever at his sport and then people start
making up things. you said this. you said that. no, i didn't. when i
ask for proof i get no response.

do the mccarthy tactics here raise the credibility of castefootball? no
they don't. they bring it down. it is ridiculous that people can't make
reasonable criticisms or carry on an argument without being attacked or
deleted.

respond to evidence with evidence. post links. support your arguments.
try to win arguments. if the people here were confident they would not
need to attack or insult or delete. they would argue in a calm manner.

i'll respond to every post in this thread will good, reasonable arguments if allowed. as i always do.

I know I shouldn't respond because he's banned and therefore can't defend himself, but this has to be the most asinine post on this board, ever. It's wrong in so many ways. It would take me half an hour to respond to each wrong statement.

dkr77

Guru
I say good by and good riddance. I come here to share information and exchange ideas and opinions with like minded people. There are plenty of egalitarian web sites on the net and I like our little community just fine without the riff raff spewing out their propaganda.