UFC 140

Hawkeye2

Mentor
John Cholish vs Mitch Clarke- both white Cholish is very impressive former Cornell wrestler
Rich Attonito vs Jake Hecht- both white
Mark Bocek vs Nick Lentz- both white
Yves Jabouin vs Walel Watson- both Black
John Makdessi vs Dennis Halleman- Makdessi is part arab but is not a muslim, Halleman is white
Jared Hamman vs Constantnos Philippou- Hamman is white, and Philippou is a greek
Krzysztof Soszynski vs Igor Pokrajac- both white
Mark Horminick vs Chan Sung Jung- Horminick should have no problem with the Korean
Claude Patrick vs Brian Ebersole-Patrick is black and Ebersol is white, only one of two caste matchups
Tito Ortiz vs Lil Nog- two latinos
Frank Mir vs Big Nog-Mir is a white Cuban, claims to be of Russian and Morrican heritage, and Nog is Brazilian
Jon Jones vs Lyoto Machida- Black vs Asian/Brazilian

Hominick and Mir should win, unfotunitly I don't think Machida has any chance.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Very impressed with Cholish and Hecht.

Am cheering for Mir, Ortiz, Machida in the big three fights.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Hominick gets KO'd in 7 seconds.

Well, the fight was stopped (a bit prematurely) but Hominick came in with a very sloppy hook and the Korean Zombie countered and then lent him some G&P causing the ref to stop it.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Well, we win the only black-white matchup tonight. Ebersole gets a split decision over Claude Patrick. Both guys are good grapplers but no threat to the top fighters at 170.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Mir taps Nog in a wild one. Broke his arm with a kimura but Nog was dominating and Mir admitted he was almost out at one point.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
results

Cholish defeats Clarke tko round 2
Hecht defeats Attonito tko round 2
Bocek defeats Lentz UD
Jabouin defeats Watson SD
Hallman defeats Makdessi sub round 1
Philipou defeats Hamman tko round 1
Pokrajac defeats Soszynski ko round 1
Jung defeats Horminick ko round 1
Ebersole defeats Patrick SD
Lil Nog defeats Tito Ortiz ko round 1
Mir defeats Big Nog sub round 1
Jones defeats Machida sub round 2

Hallman dominated Makdessi, Makdessi got taken down quickly and had no ground game. Cholish has a very impressive ground game. Philipou and Hecht are both golen gloves boxers and showed their impressive strikeing. Tough night for Canadians they went 2-5 tonight. I expected the final three fights to turn out the way they did.

Mercadier

results

Cholish defeats Clarke tko round 2
Hecht defeats Attonito tko round 2
Bocek defeats Lentz UD
Jabouin defeats Watson SD
Hallman defeats Makdessi sub round 1
Philipou defeats Hamman tko round 1
Pokrajac defeats Soszynski ko round 1
Jung defeats Horminick ko round 1
Ebersole defeats Patrick SD
Lil Nog defeats Tito Ortiz ko round 1
Mir defeats Big Nog sub round 1
Jones defeats Machida sub round 2

Hallman dominated Makdessi, Makdessi got taken down quickly and had no ground game. Cholish has a very impressive ground game. Philipou and Hecht are both golen gloves boxers and showed their impressive strikeing. Tough night for Canadians they went 2-5 tonight. I expected the final three fights to turn out the way they did.

Hallman, Phillipou, Pokrajac and Mir were impressive indeed!

This overrated Negro, Jones, is a natural Heavyweight who's 6'4 tall with a reach of 84 inches and walks around 235 lbs , he needs to be a man and fight in the big boys division!
He's another Anderson Silva in the making. They starve their sorry selves looking like Kenyan runners, only so they can fight smaller men where they have the height and reach advantage. That's what cowards do, but oh well they are blacks!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Hallman, Phillipou, Pokrajac and Mir were impressive indeed!This overrated Negro, Jones, is a natural Heavyweight who's 6'4 tall with a reach of 84 inches and walks around 235 lbs , he needs to be a man and fight in the big boys division!He's another Anderson Silva in the making. They starve their sorry selves looking like Kenyan runners, only so they can fight smaller men where they have the height and reach advantage. That's what cowards do, but oh well they are blacks!
Exactly! YOnes would be handled in the HW division. I hear Silva walks around at 210-220. After he beat (can) James Irvin at 205, he high-tailed it back to middleweight. We saw Sonnen expose Silva. I think if Hendo had landed that heavy punch on YOnes, he'd have KO'd him. I think Hendo has heavier hands & better wrestling.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
The winner of the Munoz/Sonnen fight will defeat Silva. Sonnen dominated him last time, and Hendo had Silva beat but the round ended.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Mir snapping Big Nog's arm was awesome!

Mir comes off like an arrogant d0uchebag, but his submissions are pretty brutal. I was pulling for him against Big Nog...but only for/from a pro-White prospective.