UEFA Champions League 2015-16

Heretic

Master
During the Manchester United vs PSV pre-game studio commentary, the ever reliable and outspoken Sportscuckster, Alexi Lalas, smugly said "The future is NOW! He made a goal in the last match and now he's starting." after the main host mentioned that Wayne Rooney was out for the match and that Martial would be starting in his place and offer a glimpse of the future for Manchester United. "The future is NOW!"...an obvious swipe at Rooney. Did he forget that only a couple of weeks ago Rooney had a hat trick? Martial went on to do absolutely nothing during the match, but I'm sure he still has Lalas' full support. So pathetic.

Also, what a shame about Luke Shaw's horrific leg break injury, a cheap shot by the mestizo Moreno. He should've drawn a red card. I think Shaw is done for the season and may never be the same again. Then when van Gaal brought in the heavily tattooed dark mestizo Marcos Rojo to replace him, ManU became completely unwatchable. ManU was very White-friendly to start the season, but now with van Gaal picking up Martial before the transfer deadline and with Marcos Rojo playing in place of the injured Shaw, they are no longer a team to root for.

manchester city was so pathetic, starting bony
eyebrows.gif
wacko.gif
bigsmile.gif

also i love how vincent "bigmac" kompany celebrated chiellini's owngoal like it was the best goal in history, while he fouled chiellini very obviously and still couldn't manage to head the ball properly
lol.gif
doh.gif

Yes,two games without Aguero,and they are already on the mat.They needed a goalkeeping error to grab 3 points in the last game,and now this.Bony is really,really useless and score one good goal from 30 yards once or twice a season,for which he is hyped.But the real problem ManCity keep having in Europe is that their midfield is useless(Silva and now De Bruyne aside) and is always overrun.But the team and its fans don't want to admit it and continue to live in their fantasy land where Yaya Toure would've won the Ballon D'Or if he wasn't black:tape:.The owner has made him one of the richest footballers in the world,just because he is a muslim.Nasri gets away with 4-5 goals a season from advanced midfield,because he's a muslim.And I won't even mention the useless brazilian tranny twins,as even the DWFs acknowledge their uselessness.No wonder Silva aside,most of their chance originate from Kolarov,a right back:dizzy:.It was Silva,Aguero who carried them all these years.

In the game,the useless black Sterling should have done better here:

http://streamable.com/hv7h

Its not an open goal,granted,but this little pygmy just hit it straight at the goalie,as he always does.He can't score for his life,and he's worth 50m!:laser:

also i love how vincent "bigmac" kompany celebrated chiellini's owngoal like it was the best goal in history, while he fouled chiellini very obviously and still couldn't manage to head the ball properly:lol::doh:

A clear,clear foul:

https://streamable.com/eaxy

Last edited:
meanwhile the english clubs fail, manchester city was so black :wacko:
fantastic goal by morata (great contrast with the man who forced him to leave his favourite club, benzema, who missed an incredibly easy goal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa1dqC-R4aQ )

Morata's super goal:

https://streamable.com/hbp1

I don't think Benzema has ever scored a goal so good.But he scored another tap-in yesterday,after a goalkeeping error:

http://streamable.com/dr5g

That's pretty much the only kind of goal he scores nowadays:flypig:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
at halftime i stopped watching real madrid's game and started watching benfica (then after benfica's 2nd goal i watched juventus-manchester city)

so i missed this fail by benzema:

ibr9A4NFmfisJv.gif

:icon_smile:

his first miss of the match:

https://streamable.com/o5bd

i have seen many strikers but i think that benzema is easily the striker with the weakest headed attempts, by a large margin
never mentionned in the media and by the "experts" as a weak point for a striker,ofcourse

I don't see the point in cribbing about Benzema anymore,Fred.Real are stuck with him till he retires,or Fiorentino Perez dies:mmph:.How the fans can even accept their club having just 1 striker,irrespective of his quality,is beyond me.

Morata meanwhile is actually tearing up the CL:thumbsup:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
I don't see the point in cribbing about Benzema anymore,Fred.Real are stuck with him till he retires,or Fiorentino Perez dies:mmph:.How the fans can even accept their club having just 1 striker,irrespective of his quality,is beyond me.

Morata meanwhile is actually tearing up the CL:thumbsup:

are you kidding me? he's the only thing that makes me watch real madrid matches :icon_lol:
funniest thing in soccer, and the fact that no media and even almost no fan will never admit the real reason why benzema has been playing at real madrid for years (even the ones that hate him have been saying that he would leave at every transfer window for years now :icon_smile:) makes it even more impressive

a lot of people still think that he's "world class" because he scores " a lot" in champions league (thanks to auxerre, apollon limacol, ludogorets, etc)
people were saying that even though morata scored more than benzema at one point in real madrid, benzema was still "world class" because he scored in "big matches" in champions league (ajax, lyon, galatasaray, etc)
and since leaving real madrid, morata has scored in champions league knock out phase against dortmund (2 goals) barcelona, real madrid (2 goals) :icon_exclaim::icon_lol:

he is the number one proof that soccer is no longer 100% a competitive sport

frederic38

Hall of Famer
During the Manchester United vs PSV pre-game studio commentary, the ever reliable and outspoken Sportscuckster, Alexi Lalas, smugly said "The future is NOW! He made a goal in the last match and now he's starting." after the main host mentioned that Wayne Rooney was out for the match and that Martial would be starting in his place and offer a glimpse of the future for Manchester United. "The future is NOW!"...an obvious swipe at Rooney. Did he forget that only a couple of weeks ago Rooney had a hat trick? Martial went on to do absolutely nothing during the match, but I'm sure he still has Lalas' full support. So pathetic.

Also, what a shame about Luke Shaw's horrific leg break injury, a cheap shot by the mestizo Moreno. He should've drawn a red card. I think Shaw is done for the season and may never be the same again. Then when van Gaal brought in the heavily tattooed dark mestizo Marcos Rojo to replace him, ManU became completely unwatchable. ManU was very White-friendly to start the season, but now with van Gaal picking up Martial before the transfer deadline and with Marcos Rojo playing in place of the injured Shaw, they are no longer a team to root for.

about shaw, don't worry too much, this kind of injury is spectacular but the player gets back faster than expected and he can be as good as before
unlike for knee injuries where the player can be a shadow of his former self after coming back

The EPL is indeed resembling a comedy show

So,after ManU and MaCity both lost their opening round of fixtures,it was Arsenal's turn to capitulate to might Dinamo Zagreb,due to two defensive errors by two mutts:dork:

The mutt Chamberlain let his man,the leftback,completely free on the edge of the box,and somehow contrived to get the final touch on the ball,resulting in an own goal:

https://streamable.com/hbch

Next,the mutt Gibbs failed to make the simplest of clearances on a routine corner:

https://streamable.com/5ne4

All he needed to do was to get his feet of the ground:frusty:

But all feet is being placed at the feet of Giroud,as he got a red card.The second yellow was really,really soft,especially considering that the first one was for dissent:

https://streamable.com/xpo2

But this has now become a recurring trend.Giroud was squarely blamed for all of France's faults in the last decade,after having an admittedly bad half.He was hauled off at half-time,while of course,such treatment is never meted out to Benzema(despite him racking up more than 1000 minutes without a goal).It'll be funny to see what happens next,as Benzema doesn't seem any likelier to score and Lacazette is a non-starter,as he hasn't even scored yet this season:baby:

Congrats to Dinamo Zagreb on their first CL victory in 15 years!:clap2:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
also not really champions league, but i don't want to create a thread about the portuguese league even if i watch it regularly, and i think that benfica has a better team in both quality and quantity than any team in britain so they will be a force in this years champions league (especially after january, when they will get salvio back hopefully and complete the transfer of franco cervi)

on sunday there will be the big match between porto and benfica
the match will be played at porto
both teams are very strong, but i would like if benfica could get a good result because porto has more annoying players

Not Champions League but I think a big thumbs up is in order for the Lech Poznan ultras who boycotted their Europa League match on Thursday because 1E from each fan was being given to the Islamic invaders currently flooding Europe.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/sep/18/lech-poznan-europa-league-refugee

:thumbsup:

Great find:icon_mrgreen:

Also,I saw someone on twitter claiming that even the 3000 odd people who turned up did so as they hadn't heard of that announcement prior to the game:evil:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
also not really champions league, but i don't want to create a thread about the portuguese league even if i watch it regularly, and i think that benfica has a better team in both quality and quantity than any team in britain so they will be a force in this years champions league (especially after january, when they will get salvio back hopefully and complete the transfer of franco cervi)

on sunday there will be the big match between porto and benfica
the match will be played at porto
both teams are very strong, but i would like if benfica could get a good result because porto has more annoying players

benfica starting 11:

julio cesar, semedo, luisao, jardel, eliseu, almeida, samaris, guedes, gaitan, jonas, mitroglou
8 whites
best player in the world gaitan :icon_smile:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
portuguese andre andre has to be the man of the match, he reminds me of vidal
this african striker that porto has, they better sell him to a PL club quick and start osvaldo instead, he is OK for a black player with the ball but he missed 2 sitters today

frederic38

Hall of Famer
former powerfull french club lyon lost against valencia after not being able to win against la gantoise
they have big trouble with their strikers
they gave a huge wage to last season's black sensation, mr penalty, alexandre lacazette, but so far he is the flop of the season
the paid quite a lot for beauvue, another black sensation from last season, but it doesn't work out either
so today they started kalulu....the name says it all

Matra2

Master
A goalkeeping error cost Arsenal big time. Petr Cech watched from the bench. He was being rested.:crazy: Do goalies really need rest days only 6-8 weeks into the season? What was the point of bringing Cech to Arsenal if you are not going to play him in the biggest games?

Matra2

Master
FC Astana are playing right now against Galatasaray. Looking at a map I see Astana is a city in Kazakhstan. It is east of Kabul and Karachi. Seriously, it is questionable whether Georgia and Azerbaijan (both east of Turkey) can be classified as Europe but with Kazakhstan we are now beyond the Urals. Perhaps we can invite China into UEFA in the coming years?

Romulus

FC Astana are playing right now against Galatasaray. Looking at a map I see Astana is a city in Kazakhstan. It is east of Kabul and Karachi. Seriously, it is questionable whether Georgia and Azerbaijan (both east of Turkey) can be classified as Europe but with Kazakhstan we are now beyond the Urals. Perhaps we can invite China into UEFA in the coming years?

I know, I've always thought it was perverted to include non-European countries (Turkey and Israel in particular) in the UEFA. They're not white, and they never will be. But of course (IMO) they're doing it so the cucked Europeans will start believing these countries ARE, in fact, white and will become more acceptable of the brown invasion of Europe. After all, "Turkish teams are in UEFA! Those are white people!" LOL :icon_rolleyes:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
champions league is back tonight, i will be watching benfica-galatasaray or sevilla-manchester city
there is also real madrid-PSG

:rockon::thumbsup:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
great win for benfica, they are leaders of their group

horror show in spain though, win manchester city winning with 7 black starters

real madrid won without benzema against PSG, in france everybody is talking about di maria's good match and how many sitters cavani misses

horror show in spain though, win manchester city winning with 7 black starters

Sevilla just capitulated right from the start and let in some very,very soft goals!:frown:

real madrid won without benzema against PSG, in france everybody is talking about di maria's good match and how many sitters cavani misses

Cavani and Matuidi missed a few sitters,with this miss by Cavani being the worst:

https://streamable.com/uwup

Angel Di Maria though was the best player on the pitch and behind him was probably Rabiot,who had a great game!