Travis Kelce, TE

white is right

Hall of Famer
Is Travis Kelce a newly-minted agent of the Illuminati?

Within the course of about ten days, he’s become half of the hottest “celebrity couple,” bringing together the pop culture worlds of the DWF and the AFWL. Kielce also debuted as the new spokesman for Pfizer’s vaccine subscription service. The NFL uses him in commercials for their TV channel (he shouts “Clown!” at a middle-aged white man in a basement man-cave). Kelce just seems to be popping up more in general, co-hosting a video podcast show with his brother, this well-after establishing a presence as a Pro Bowler and Super Bowl winner.

The Taylor Swift thing stinks to high heaven. I’m sure you can find plenty of satanic imagery in her music videos and concert ensembles: beyond any of that, she’s never had a “famous” boyfriend despite having written songs about her breakups with roughly a dozen different ones. I would be surprised if there wasn’t an extensive contract involved at the onset of this “relationship.”

I predict that Kelce is getting a royal, red-carpet vetting for a big future in Republican politics. Look for a fast career transition after a relatively early retirement.
This has been done for years in Hollywood where the biggest stars went out on dates to advance their careers or to quell homosexual rumors. I don't recall any NFL players dating the biggest Hollywood stars, not even randy bachelors like Namath.

Joe Dimaggio married Marilyn Munroe but I think her career exploded after their short marriage.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Seems like Kelce has all of Hollywood at his fingers, even being from a lowly, small market, aw shucks city, like Kansas City!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Kelce is a fantastic player. Maybe even the greatest TE of all time. Unfortunately, off the field he’s a clown. Remember that before Swift he was dating a black woman and looked and talked like a wigger. Here he is stepping off the plane a day ago.

1696817062997.jpeg
It does appear like he’s being molded by the power elite. Good on Rodgers for calling him out with the Mr Pfizer comment.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Do wiggers even exist anymore? Seem to have disappeared to me, esp. when blacks stopped wearing their pants down to their knees.

75% or more of the sheeple took the vax, but let's pile on Kelce for taking and endorsing the shots. As I recall, Aaron Rodgers was at one time himself a prime target for a considerable period of time of those who enjoy attacking White athletes for not being "Aryan warriors."

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Do wiggers even exist anymore? Seem to have disappeared to me, esp. when blacks stopped wearing their pants down to their knees.

75% or more of the sheeple took the vax, but let's pile on Kelce for taking and endorsing the shots. As I recall, Aaron Rodgers was at one time himself a prime target for a considerable period of time of those who enjoy attacking White athletes for not being "Aryan warriors."
Wiggers absolutely exist and frankly to me, they are as grating as ghetto athletes.

I’d like two things:
1. For white athletes to not get discriminated against (no shot of that happening as football is very clearly an affirmative action program)

2. For those white athletes that do make it through the gauntlet, to not turn around and ape the behaviors of ghetto blacks - the most destructive culture in the world. This is not to deny how great a player Travis Kelce is, but I root for him (and all athletes really )in proportion to how he behaves.

Black athletes that carry themselves with dignity get my full respect, and I hold white athletes to that same standard.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wiggers absolutely exist and frankly to me, they are as grating as ghetto athletes.

I’d like two things:
1. For white athletes to not get discriminated against (no shot of that happening as football is very clearly an affirmative action program)

2. For those white athletes that do make it through the gauntlet, to not turn around and ape the behaviors of ghetto blacks - the most destructive culture in the world. This is not to deny how great a player Travis Kelce is, but I root for him (and all athletes really )in proportion to how he behaves.

Black athletes that carry themselves with dignity get my full respect, and I hold white athletes to that same standard.
Lolol. I hear and see Kelce often, and he doesn't speak ebonics. He's charismatic and carries himself well and with extreme alpha confidence.
And who are these "black athletes that carry themselves with dignity" who get your "full respect"? Name a dozen or so. Troll

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Well historically dr j always carried himself in a dignified manner at least to the general public. Do you disagree w that?

Most popular black athletes of the last 30 years are a total disgrace but frankly I don’t think wiggers are better.

I shouldn’t have to name a dozen black athletes to prove my point. My point is that athletes should be dignified regardless of skin color. Sorry if that is too complex for you

icsept

Master
Kelce is an all-time elite athlete. His politics, girlfriends, endorsements, and TD celebrations are not important.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I never said he wasn’t an elite athlete only that his manner always struck me as trying to ape that of ghetto culture a bit too much for my taste.

Obviously this matters not at all to him but I wouldn’t tout him as an example as much as say Cooper Kupp

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mr. Travis Swift is a bit goofy as is his brother.
That's about it, Travis seems to be a happy go lucky kid at heart. Though I'm not a fan of his style, I've never thought he was "aping ghetto culture." He speaks well enough for a jock. He dresses loudly, but there's nothing wrong with White athletes being flamboyant within reason in the NFL. Kevin Greene and Clay Matthews took on the aura of pro wrestlers, while Kelce is a big extroverted goofball who seems to be thoroughly enjoying life and it shows.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
From everything I've read and heard many if not most of these athletes have handlers. They are told how to dress and what type
of look to have many times. Like with movie and music stars many of these athletes don't even have to pay as they are given free
clothes and gold chains, etc. as it helps the normies to want to go out and buy the same thing. Not saying he doesn't have a choice
but it is possible this is the case. What do you think many of the nba and nfl players show up wearing a skirt, blouse or even a dress.
I can't believe that all of them choose to dress that way. When you make the big money you do what daddy tells you to do or else poof
your career is over. That is the power they have as they write the checks.

icsept

Master
I can’t blame Kelce for getting paid. Peyton Manning never met a commercial he didn’t like. He’s no wigger. Same for Tebow and Baker.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I will say maybe the distractions or Father Time is slowing down Travis Kelce alot this year. He is not rolling up the 100 yard games lately.
I do hope this changes as he still has a long way to go just to catch Antonio Gates for 3rd. He is over 1200 yards away at the moment.
I see him eventually catching and passing Gates but now have doubts if he will ever catch Witten or Gonzalez, At minimum I would like to
see Kelce pass Gates as then we will have 2 of the top 3 nfl tightends for career receiving yards which if fitting as whites dominate this position. White Tightends has been harder for the powers that be to infiltrate and destroy.

jphoss

Mentor
Kelce being a spokesman pfizer is morally reprehensible. I don’t want to be combative because I respect everyone’s viewpoints here however I take issue with Kelce bc doing something just to get paid is jewish and ghetto black reasoning. That thinking has now seeped into our culture bc America is a godless jewified nation. Kelce is arguably the best skill player in the league and being white I would hope he’d carry himself with more class and dignity. But unfortunately that’s not who he is which sucks bc sports imfluences the culture at large. Look at how athletes carried themselves in 50’s, 60’s and 70’s vs today. I will still root for him to embarrass the affletes but nothing more

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Exactly.

White athletes are just that, athletes. They're not intellectuals, not philosophers, not warrior kings or crusaders. They have a wide range of beliefs on issues, just as posters do here on many issues. Kelce likely sincerely believes it's a good idea to take the shots. If he does, that doesn't make him "jewish" or a "ghetto black."

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I only watch him for what he does on the field. However I disagree that he thinks it's a good idea to take these shots.

In my honest opinion he does it like most other athletes only to get paid the big money. They don't push it for free. They get
paid alot of money to push these clot shots. I am totally against him pushing it but that's it. We all will be judged someday.
There is no amount of money that could ever make me personally push this type of stuff as it hurts & kills people in my honest opinion.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I actually don’t care about the vaccination thing as much as I’ve heard him speak on tv and been pretty underwhelmed. Like if I found out he was dating a black rapper chick it wouldn’t stun me.

For sure he is more articulate than most black athletes I just found his whole manner off putting.

Anyway, moving on.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I only watch him for what he does on the field. However I disagree that he thinks it's a good idea to take these shots.

In my honest opinion he does it like most other athletes only to get paid the big money. They don't push it for free. They get
paid alot of money to push these clot shots. I am totally against him pushing it but that's it. We all will be judged someday.
There is no amount of money that could ever make me personally push this type of stuff as it hurts & kills people in my honest opinion.
But you don't know that, do you? You don't know Kelce personally, which is the only way to know what he thinks. If he thinks like you then he's a hypocrite of the highest order, but you don't know what he thinks, so you're engaging in speculation with nothing to back it up.

I've allowed a lot of anti-Kelce posts on a thread that's supposed to recognize his greatness and cheer for him as an athlete. Let's drop the negative stuff now.

Phall

Master
Kelce could sprout horns out of his head and some of us here would encourage the rest to focus only on his brilliant athletic career.

Where is the line in the sand? Endorsing abortions? The majority of Americans apparently approve, after all. Endorsing eternal war for the paymasters on behalf of the Ukraine/Israel? After all, the average American can be swayed for awhile, too.

I’ll grant that plenty of the posts “against” Kelce are pointless at best. However, my point about him being a new agent of Satan, walking the earth, tootling his flute like the Pied Piper, stands firm.

If this thread, started in 2013, lasts another ten years, my prediction that he’ll be a popular DC bureaucrat will be here for review. Hopefully we’ll all have longer than that to learn where Kelce will be in the afterlife.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
But you don't know that, do you? You don't know Kelce personally, which is the only way to know what he thinks. If he thinks like you then he's a hypocrite of the highest order, but you don't know what he thinks, so you're engaging in speculation with nothing to back it up.

I've allowed a lot of anti-Kelce posts on a thread that's supposed to recognize his greatness and cheer for him as an athlete. Let's drop the negative stuff now.

This is my last comment about this. Just because someone endorses the vax, how naive would he have to be to not know the truth? Do you
believe the last US President Orange Man doesn't know the damage he has helped cause(Father of the Vaccine)? He will never admit they
are anything other than the worlds greatest gift.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
During the game on Sunday, Kelce injured his ankle which may cause him to miss the Thursday night game against the Broncos. So far this season Kelce has been double-covered every snap, usually with a safety and then a linebacker helping underneath. Until the Chiefs receivers can start getting open with their single coverage it's going to stay this way. Interestingly, in rewatching some of the game I paid attention to what was going on with Justin Watson on his snaps. He is in the lineup on almost every running play since he's a good blocking WR, and on pass plays he almost always has the deep routes which gets him coverage by the corner and the over-the-top safety as well. So Kelce and Watson essentially occupy 4 of the 11 defenders.

For all of his outlandishness and being an evil agent of Satan, he is extremely involved in many children's charities in the KC Metro and is quite involved in the community. I didn't know that it was all subversion until I read posts by many of the learned contributors here on CF though. As for the vax, from his media interview where he was asked about being called "Mr. Phizer" by Aaron Rodgers, he seems to honestly think that the vax was/is a good thing, and that he got the jab to "protect his family and teammates". Believe it or not, a large percentage of the population still thinks the vax is a good thing, and that adverse effects, sudden death, all of that are just "blown out of proportion" by "MAGA" types. Most mainstream media still spouts the party line on this, so they are none the wiser.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I think that the Chiefs should keep Travis out of this one. A low ankle sprain isn't horrible, but still takes time to heal. The 10 days between this game and the next would be good. Also be a chance for Noah Gray and Blake Bell(dozer) to shine. Besides that, Kelce will then be able to watch the game from one of the suites with his new squeeze.