Trash talking white players

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Apparently, white players are not allowed to talk trash, especially quarterbacks. What are these guys thinking?

Trash talking quarterbacks

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing like having some black players pontificating on trash talking white players. How realistic, reminds me of the commercialfrom a couple of years ago with two young white guys jabbering in rap-typeebonics only to be corrected by a black man speaking perfect English.

Poacher

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Nothing like having some black players pontificating on trash talking white players. How realistic, reminds me of the commercial from a couple of years ago with two young white guys jabbering in rap-type ebonics only to be corrected by a black man speaking perfect English.

smiley32.gif

2+2=5 Don.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This is just another typical example of how the media tries to reverse everything. All the blacks talk trash and get praised as superstars and role models. When on occasion, a white talks trash the media covers it.

G

Bailey is the moron who informed us earlier in the season that Peyton Manning does nothing special and certainly was not responsible for throwing touchdowns against the Broncos.

What can we do except ignore these guys. Half of black athletes are total idiots.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"Half of black athletes are total idiots."

That's strange, last month when someone else stated something similar, you said something like: "oh wait, I forgot this site is all about hating black players."

So which is it? Why are YOU allowed to speak in generalizations, but anyone else is a racist or ignorant?

Bart

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
"Half of black athletes are total idiots."

That's strange, last month when someone else stated something similar, you said something like: "oh wait, I forgot this site is all about hating black players."

So which is it? Why are YOU allowed to speak in generalizations, but anyone else is a racist or ignorant?

Perhaps our ways are rubbing off on him. That is a good thing in my book.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's not a bad percentage considering he thinks that one hundred percent of the white people who post here besides himself are alsototal idiots.
smiley29.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
It's not a bad percentage considering he thinks that one hundred percent of the white people who post here besides himself are also total idiots. 
smiley29.gif
<!-- Message ''"" -->

smiley4.gif
touché!

bigunreal

Mentor
Philip Rivers has been lambasted, by all the usual suspects on ESPN, for having the audacity to briefly engage in what EVERY black athlete at EVERY level of competitive sport considers to be a basic part of their "game." Apparently, Rivers yelled something at Denver QB Jay Cutler during last week's game, which has been defined as "trash talk." Rivers has been belittled for doing this, and I've heard more than one jock-sniffer laughingly suggest that he stay quiet and leave the "trash talking" to defensive players (in other words, blacks) or wait until "he's earned the right" to "trash talk." I guess it's just lucky for Rivers that he chose to "trash talk" Cutler, instead one of the true affletes on the field.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
bigunreal said:
Rivers has been belittled for doing this, and I've heard more than one jock-sniffer laughingly suggest that he stay quiet and leave the "trash talking" to defensive players (in other words, blacks) or wait until "he's earned the right" to "trash talk."

Yeah like the moronic backup safety for the Steelers who "guaranteed" a win over the Patriots. This unknownafflete was turned overnight into a celebrity. I don't recall reading any articles about him in which only white players were quoted tearing into him, not that any white players wouldvoice more than the most mild criticisms anyway. They know how the media works. Everyone knows how the media works, even those whiteswho slip up and become sacrificial victims to feed the tyrannical anti-white satanic god of Cultural Marxism (aka political correctness).

Bart

Hall of Famer
Judging from what I've read on message boards, and heardon talk shows, Philip Rivers has become the most hated football player in the NFL. Amazing, even by caste standards.

Johnnyrebb

Ive never been much of a Philip Rivers fan but In the past couple weeks Ive started to like him

Stonewall

Guru
With Rivers, there is definitely an anti-southern bias towards him from the mainstream media and many fans. It's not as bad, but it's like he's the NFL's version of John Rocker.

Rivers is a tough, confident player whoyou aren't going to scare. Our culture would prefer that white males not extol confidence and pretty much just apologize for "all the breaks they've gotten". If they expect Rivers to change for them, they're out of luck.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good point Stonewall. I've never really paid much attention to Rivers until last week, simply because I don't watch that much pro football. However, I was impressed with him last week, both on the field and off. I like his toughness and brashness. He seems unflappable, and I think he will have a long and really productive career.

Stonewall

Guru
I agree, Colonel. Rivers is here to stay. I can see him winning a championship or two. He's both mentally and physically tough, and will be around for a long time.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I think the only young QB who simply cannot be intimidated by the powers that be in the super-biased media is Eli Manning.

Rivers does have tons of confidence in himself, but I think Eli has more (though he doesnt "talk trash," and rarely says a word outside of football talk). Eli's been constantly booed and harrassed, and it's good to see him rub everybody's nose in it! I hope the Packers win ONLY because of their white defensive starters...but I hope Eli and the Giants put up a fight.Edited by: Thrashen

Always liked Rivers at NC State, kind of a poor man's Favre as a good ol' boy, sometimes unorthodox, "ballplayer".

guest301

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
I think the only young QB who simply cannot be intimidated by the powers that be in the super-biased media is Eli Manning.

Rivers does have tons of confidence in himself, but I think Eli has more (though he doesnt "talk trash," and rarely says a word outside of football talk). Eli's been constantly booed and harrassed, and it's good to see him rub everybody's nose in it! I hope the Packers win ONLY because of their white defensive starters...but I hope Eli and the Giants put up a fight.

I agree with all of that. I am rooting for the Packers because of my favorite NFL player Favre, his white O- Line and Hawk, Poppinga and Kampman, but I hope Eli has a hell of a game and puts a scare into the Packers and earns the respect of his own team, the New York media and the fans of the NFL at large. It would also be good for him to get out of his brother's shadow a little bit.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Eli is my old classmate and has Mississippi ties, so I want to see him do well. As a person (outside of football) I like Peyton more, but I won't be upset if the Packers beat the Giants. Then again, the NFL is so black I don't hardly ever get upset when a team loses, unless the whitest team in the league gets beat by the blackest or something similar happens.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I'm rooting for Eli and the Giants to end the Favre manlove festival.

The talking heads were in rare form today, complaining about Rivers' trash talking and how his conduct is bad for the team and doesn't speak well of him as a player.

They said if it was a Packers-Patriots Super Bowl, who would root for the Patriots? Unless you were born and raised in New England and had a Patriots tattoo on your ankle, who wouldn't want the old gunslinger to go out with a Super Bowl win over the 'unbeatable' Patriots, who seem to relish wearing the 'black hat' of the evil bad guys these days.

I want the Patriots to beat the Giants in the Super Bowl, who will lose in the 4th quarter on a last minute play by a fumble by a Giants player other than someone named Manning.