Traditional Values

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I want to apologise to Col Reb, Guest301, and any other Christians whom I've offended in my recent posts about the Christian religion and God.

I've been doing a lot of research and have an idea that what I have seen as a war against white people is not be just a war against white people, but a war against traditional values and the ideas upon which this country was founded. This has opened my eyes to the real struggle we face in this country, not necessarily of race but also of ideas, and beliefs.

Our rights and liberties are being stripped from us at an ever increasing pace, with every bill that pass the halls of Congress. Those rights and liberties include, in my opinion, the right to speak out against liberal idealogies such as homosexuality and abortion, as well as lesser idealogicial issues like removing "Under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance, the Ten Commandments from public buildings, and even nativity scenes on public display.

As John Adams wrote during the framing of the Constitution, "Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for the government of any other." Adams must have been a prophet, because even a blind man can see what moral degeneracy has wrought on our country.

I believe that the moral foundation upon which this country was founded and of which the fathers spoke is Christianity. One might say, "Obviously!" But it is far from obvious today. There are schools in this country that prohibit students and staff from possessing a Bible on school grounds; yet in this same schools the local Gay and Lesbian Alliance can meet in after school clubs. Students are not allowed to conduct Bible studies on school grounds, but Muslims are provided classrooms in which to pray. Kindergarten kids are exposed to books like "Heathe Has Two Mommies," and kids in junior high are taught how to use condoms in sex eduation, without warning them of the myriad dangers of sexual promiscuity. But - let not any one DARE utter even a silent prayer in school!

Religious freedom is a hallmark of this country, part and parcel of its history from its founding. Yet, the one religion, that religion which predominated its history and upon which its government was founded, finds itself in very danger of being erased from the public consciousness, while other religions are welcomed with open arms in the name of diversity.

Some might say that the most equitable solution to this inequality of treatment is to ban ALL religion from public display and practice. At one time, I might have been inclined to agree with that assessment. But the liberal agenda doesn't want to ban ALL religions; only Christianity, and evangelicals in particular.

Yet, many who seek that ban have no problem in accepting and favoring a religion such as Islam, which is also as exclusive in doctrine and practice as evangelical Christianity, if not more so.

I ask myself why? All in the name of diversity? I think not.

That people who speaks out against this moral decay, this degeneracy, - that I see as the real root of the problem in our country, tend to be conservative, and yes, Christian. I, therefore, choose to stand with Christ.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Apology accepted Shogun! I and many others have been saying and writing what you wrote for a long while now, and I am glad to see people outside my faith realize that it is a real war. I see the fight against Christianity, white culture and athletes, traditional values, and symbols like the Confederate battle flag as all linked. They seem to all be targeted by the PC lovers who want to sacrifice everything decent in the name of tolerance, among other things. Anyway, glad to see someone make the connection.
smiley32.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Many congrats and best wishes for you on your decision to stand for Christ. I loved and agreed with every word of your above posting and I know from our couple of private pm's that this is not a decision you came too overnight. Your life has certainly come full circle. The point you made about how kindergarten kids are exposed too books about how "heather has two mommies" is especially telling. What possible justification is there for children of that age to be exposed to such teachings. There is no justification other than a certain agenda at work to destroy traditional values and the family. Happy to have you in the body of Christ. Congrats again!
smiley32.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
White Shogun..I have tried to pm you a couple of times and your mailbox is full and not accepting any more mail.

While I agree that a war is raging against Christianity, both in this country and around the world, it is folly to think that Christianity is positive for White interests.

First and foremost, Christians waste billions of dollars annually on charitable causes intended solely for the benefit of non-Whites. Look at every inner-city Christian soup-kitchen, outreach program, etc. In addition, tens of thousands of White X-ians travel to third-world countries every year on "mission" trips intended to civilize non-White savages.

And let's not forget the thousands of non-Whites imported into this country every year by Catholic Social Services, Lutheran Social Services, etc. Their efforts to fill this country with non-Whites are well-documented and do not require repeating here.

Finally, Christianity creates artificial distinctions that only serve to divide and dilute White solidarity. Instead of thinking of ourselves as Catholics, Baptists, Presbyterians, Methodists, Lutherans, Episcopalians, Anglicans, etc., Whites should consider themselves to be "White." Instead of attending cult-meetings on Sunday afternoon (for the purpose of worshipping ghosts (how else to describe the holy spirit?)), Whites should meet as a group to further White interests.

The fact is, we no longer need the superstition of a supreme spirit. Although many people still "go through the motions," so as not to offend their families, parents, or their communities, I truly believe that the majority of people who identify themselves as Christians do not truly believe in the Christian god.

Thomas Jefferson wrote that of all the world's "superstitions" (Jefferson's word), he could find nothing of worth in "our own," meaning Christianity. Christianity has always been antagonistic toward science and progress in general, and we would be better off without it.

And as for traditional values, I have found that my most trusted associates (and closest friends) have been atheists. I think that this is due to the fact that atheists are rational, logical, and not willing to pretend to be something they are not. Consider this: if a man is willing to attend church and pretend to be religious just to appease his wife, he is also probably willing to be deceitful in other aspects of his life.

My opinions may seem a bit generalized, but any honest Christian would have to admit that the Bible, taken literally, is an anachronistic absurdity.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I originally wrote a long post in responce to SK. But I erased it and decided to why bother with it. I'll just say..whatever
smiley5.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Here's another angle for some people to look at.Do you guys think that the current Hip Hop Culture could have happened back in the old days?Even if there was no slavery,the violence,sexual degradation,and hatred in this music has affected alot of society.Then the gays comparing there plight to that of blacks before they had equal rights.We are being attacked from all sides.At least when the Christians who founded this country on family values had control,people could not be openly gay and the violence & sex was at a minimum.So tell me guys,are we truley better off in a country where all of the Christian Values disapear?Not a chance! I will take a country with those family values anyday.This country is slowly dipping into the same times as witnessed in Sodom & Gomora.Edited by: white lightning

guest301

Hall of Famer
I agree with your posting White Lightning. Clearly there was a check on such depravity in this nation's past. That check was Christianity. You said" at least when the Christians who founded this country on family values had control, people could not be openly gay and violence and sex were at a minimum". How true, because there was societal shame and ostracism associated with those activities and even in some instances you could actually go to jail on morals charges. Do you guys remember the book " the Scarlet Letter" we all had to read in high school. That's what we need for the homosexuals and pedophiles. A "scarlet G" or "P"!

Kaptain

Master
Southern Knight said:
And as for traditional values, I have found that my most trusted associates (and closest friends) have been atheists. I think that this is due to the fact that atheists are rational, logical, and not willing to pretend to be something they are not. QUOTE]

Isn't Hollywood filled with atheists(besides jews)?

Yes, many christian organizations have bowed down to non-white causes, but this may be symptomatic of the entire nation. I don't think atheists are any better when it comes to contributing to non-white causes. I know of nothing in the bible that innately gives a preference to non-whites.

This preference in the church is a reflection of the political correctness of the times we now live in. Christians don't need to change their faith; they need to change the thinking of the organizations in charge of their faith. ie - Before you give donations to the church ask where the money is going.

BTW, I have met quite a few atheists who seem to preach like atheism is some sort of religion. Hell bent on converting anybody willing to engage them in arguement. For people who don't have a god they sure do seem to care about what other people think about religion. Kinda defeats the purpose of being an athiest wouldn't you think?

KG2422

Mentor
Churches are the most segregated places in the country. They may be more homogenous than this board.
smiley36.gif
Maybe subconsciously, multiculturalism feels ungodly even to the tolerant.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Kaptain, you hit on a good point there. Secular humanism is now defined as a religion, actually has been for some time now, and many people who believe in it try to proselytize just like any other group.

guest301

Hall of Famer
It seeems like anything we are loyal too, can be a form of a religion in one way or another. Whether that be to your country, race, political party and/or ideology and of course athiesm and agnosticism. Those last two are no different than the rest. They can talk about reason and science all they want too but they are just as clueless about the meaning of life as anybody else. I guess they would assume there is no meaning to it. Life is just a random event with no God involved at all or a God who's not paying attention anymore. Little do they know that what we do in life echoes for good or bad for all eternity. If there is no cause in your life that you feel is bigger than your own personal life and/or even your race(as important as those things are) then in my opinion you are living a sad life with sad beliefs that get you nowhere in the end.

JD074

Master
Kaptain Poop said:
Yes, many christian organizations have bowed down to non-white causes, but this may be symptomatic of the entire nation.

I agree. It should be pointed out that Christianity is a universal religion and isn't inherently good for white people. (Although there are fundamental morals that are good for everybody, and Christianity can transmit those morals, but Christianity doesn't have a monopoly on doing so.) But ultimately people who are hell bent on favoring non-whites are going to do so whether they're Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, atheist, etc.

Kaptain Poop said:
I don't think atheists are any better when it comes to contributing to non-white causes. I know of nothing in the bible that innately gives a preference to non-whites.

It doesn't give a preference to whites either. That's problematic.

KP writes: "BTW, I have met quite a few atheists who seem to preach like atheism is some sort of religion. Hell bent on converting anybody willing to engage them in arguement. For people who don't have a god they sure do seem to care about what other people think about religion. Kinda defeats the purpose of being an athiest wouldn't you think?"

We have covered this topic is detail in another thread but here we go again...

Expressing a disbelief in the unproven and unprovable is NOT proselytizing. Am I "preaching" when I say that the Loch Ness monster does not exist? Am I "proselytizing" by expressing a disbelief in the existence of UFOs?

Listen guys: atheism doesn't require an exercise of "faith." The only reason atheists get bent out of shape when discussing religion is that it is INFURIATING to listen to the ridiculous mental gymnastics of X-tians when explaining their religion.

Example: Let's start at the very beginning. Genesis says that god created light BEFORE creating the heavens (sun, moon, stars, etc.). That is patently absurd. Where did the light come from? Oh, let me guess..."God works in mysterious ways....we aren't meant to know everything about how God works...".

Contrary to what you all may believe, Christianity is completely at odds with "traditional" White culture and values. Christ-insanity basically treats sex as something dirty, shameful, and useful only for procreation. To Genesis again: God created Adam and Eve, and then immediately made them ashamed of their bodies. What BULLSH*T! (Oh, and by the way: Genesis is the ONLY origination myth in World history that has WOMAN born of MAN; this was a ridiculous and sloppy attempt to turn a traditionally-MATERNAListic pagan Europe into a PATERNAListic theocracy based in Rome).

Early European peoples despised the Christians because of this.

Remember the story about St. Patrick driving the snakes out of Ireland. Here's the real story behind the myth: The pagan Celts had a maternalistic society that considered the serpent to be divine. St. Patrick represents the Roman church's exercise of dominion over the Celts, who were conquered and basically given the choice of (1) converting to Christ-insanity, or (2) dying at the hand of the "peaceful, loving" christians.

Anyone who studies the history of the world's major religions will come to one conclusion: it is a man-made institution that was unitially concocted to consolidate political power, and has more recently been used as a money-making enterprise. In order to believe in any religion, one has to dispense with reason, logic, rationale, and you have to turn your BS meter completely off. I'm not willing to do that. I don't understand why anyone would.

Jofreidr_1488

Finally, Christianity creates artificial distinctions that only serve to divide and dilute White solidarity. Instead of thinking of ourselves as Catholics, Baptists, Presbyterians, Methodists, Lutherans, Episcopalians, Anglicans, etc., Whites should consider themselves to be "White." Instead of attending cult-meetings on Sunday afternoon (for the purpose of worshipping ghosts (how else to describe the holy spirit?)), Whites should meet as a group to further White interests.

100% right!

My Skin Is My Uniform,

My Race Is My Religion!

White_Savage

Mentor
I've always said the War on Christianity actually equals the war on Whites by the You-Know-Whos. Too many Christians think its some sort of mystical war on God by Satan though, when the real principals in the matter are alot closer to Earth.

As for the rest, I've written enough about the pros of Christianity and have so vigrously defended the rights of Christians (and everyone else) to believe, speak, and live as they want to, that I feel no need to feel no need to appologize for pointing out the cons of Christianity. Our religious attitudes will tend to follow our political attitudes rather than the other way around, so assigning excess blame to Christianity for the White man's predicament is perhaps jumping the gun.

OTOH, hopefully someday when the White man has a greater pride in himself and sense of his own uniqueness, he will realize that we need a religion that belongs to ourselves alone, one that is fundamentally about US and who WE are at the gut level, a faith by Whites alone, partaking only of that which is White, for Whites only.

Kaptain

Master
Southern Knight said:
KP writes: "BTW, I have met quite a few atheists who seem to preach like atheism is some sort of religion. Hell bent on converting anybody willing to engage them in arguement. For people who don't have a god they sure do seem to care about what other people think about religion. Kinda defeats the purpose of being an athiest wouldn't you think?"

We have covered this topic is detail in another thread but here we go again...

Expressing a disbelief in the unproven and unprovable is NOT proselytizing. Am I "preaching" when I say that the Loch Ness monster does not exist? Am I "proselytizing" by expressing a disbelief in the existence of UFOs?

I have no interest in arguing about the bible line by line. Either way its a futile arguement. Unless you believe the world would be a better place if everyone was an athiest. I don't.

Of course christianity is scientifically illogical. By definition religion is supposed to be beyond science (unlike the lockness monster).

I don't see anyone on this site shoving christianity down anyone's throats. So what's the point of your arguement? The constant christian bashing will probably not convert any christian to athiesm, but may instead turn off a lot of religious folks. Most white people are christian (I think) and that doesn't do us any good at this site IMO.
Anti-white actions of a church (ie importing minorities)I have a problem with. In the past christian churches were much more connected to the white race and were important in maintaining traditional moral values of the white race. I will concede that it has slipped from that since.

JD074

Master
White_Savage said:
Our religious attitudes will tend to follow our political attitudes rather than the other way around, so assigning excess blame to Christianity for the White man's predicament is perhaps jumping the gun.

Right. It's not about Christians vs. atheists, it's about those who serve our best interests, and those who are harming us. The Catholic Church, for example, having taken a stance on illegal immigration that is diametrically opposed to the best interests of white Americans, is an enemy just as much as any "secular" liberal. Our "Evangelical" president is the biggest enemy that we face today. Arlen Specter, John McCain, Ted Kennedy... I don't care one whit about their religion. They're the enemy.

White_Savage said:
OTOH, hopefully someday when the White man has a greater pride in himself and sense of his own uniqueness, he will realize that we need a religion that belongs to ourselves alone, one that is fundamentally about US and who WE are at the gut level, a faith by Whites alone, partaking only of that which is White, for Whites only.

It can't be said any better than that. We need a religion (or something) that is specific to us, not universal. Good job.
smiley32.gif
smiley20.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
God is not specific. He's for everybody and anybody. Not wanting another thread tustle, just stating my opinion.
smiley2.gif

White_Savage

Mentor
guest301 said:
God is not specific. He's for everybody and anybody. Not wanting another thread tustle, just stating my opinion.
smiley2.gif

He is obviously not. If he was truly behind anybody and everybody, he would have no standards and his opinion would be worthless.

Besides, the various Gods have never been bashful about expressing who and what they love. Yahweh loves a particular unremarkable bunch of desert nomads (When he isn't smiting them for violating one of his 600 some odd suggestions. Ate a lobster? Wore linen and wool together? Diaspora for you pal!)

Jesus reviled the Jews, but loved slaves, beggars, and other people notable for their inability to get one out of legal fixes that may lead to tree-nailing. (Fortunately for the Christian religion, the world's most powerful SOB, Constantine, got a wild hair up his butt, and the rest is history.)

And Allah seems to love bloodthirsty filthy savages. So you see, all these Gods love a certain, different kind of person, not "all persons equally" apparently.

Tell me, how do you pray "Oh Great equanaminous God who loves all His Children Equally, help me to smite this Negro around the ring for my pocketbook and my people's prestige." Or better yet "Help us protect our resources by rending the bodies of those of your Children (whom you love equally)who oppose us in war, so that their, and not our own, children will face starvation and poverty, and death?" It just doesn't work logically with a Universal God. But if you can't pray to a God for help with the sort of pressing needs that conflict with other peoples presents, you have a fairly useless God now don't you?

On a more serious note, I don't see how anyone fails to realize that teaching our children to worship a alien person as God, teaching them about an alien culture's ancient history, rather than say the Volsung saga, the wisdom of the Havamal or the ancient Irish, etc, can do anything but damage the ethnic pride and ultimately the psyches of our children. I said we can't blame Christianity too harshly for White people's situation, and indeed much of our problems come from later non-Christian philosophies. (Which were of course were invented by Jews, but thats a different matter). But come to think of it, the things and the way we teach our children must have had some effect. What does it mean that they know more about the exploits of Samson or David, with whom they have know genetic or historical connection, than about those of Sigurd or Beowulf? What does it mean that they take the moral teachings of a profoundly alien culture, instead of the philosophies more natural to us laid out by our ancestors. This digging up of our native roots, this attempt to replace them with something alien, it can't help the White race's sense of self. Our children need to know about THEIR ancestors, they need to have highlighted and accentuated THEIR traditional values, that built Western civilization. These values come not from Christianity but from the very forces of history and evolution that made Whites a unique genetic entity. Some say, God made man in His image, but neither the bodyies, minds, or souls of all men are identical, or even very simular. A man must have a God in his own image, too.

guest301

Hall of Famer
When I stated that God is for "everybody and anybody", I was responding to the above posting from JD074 about needing a religion for the white race. The Christian God(the only God) is not race specific, anybody and everybody is welcome if you believe and follow him. That's what I meant. Heaven's not going to be Montana, it's not going to be lily-white. You are right White Savage about white children needing to learn about their ancestors, culture and race that built white civilization. That's called history and it can be accessed pretty easily except unfortunately in our public schools. Those that need a religion to validate or accentuate their race are worshipping their race like I said in a earlier post. Do you really want a God so capricious that he only cares about and is available to the white man? If this life is truly all there is then you and Southern Knight are largely right about your viewpoints. But this is not all there is.

"If this life is truly all there is then you and Southern Knight are largely right about your viewpoints. But this is not all there is."

Pray tell: how do you know? There is not one single human being who can attest to what lies beyond this life because, in order to do so, THEY MUST HAVE DIED!

It astonishes me that the very same people who wouldn't buy a used car without having a mechanic inspect it and ordering a CARFAX report (instead of relying on the salesman's representations) are so willing to believe in religious mumbo-jumbo that simply cannot be proven and has absolutely no empirical evidence to support it.

The ultimate scam: "Give me 10% of your earnings for the rest of your life, and I'll see to it that you enjoy everlasting life in paradise after you die." Sucker!

guest301

Hall of Famer
If Christianity is the ultimate scam as you say then athiesm, agnosticism and the belief in evolution is the ultimate deception. You have some very sad beliefs SK. If the subject matter wasn't so serious, I would call you a sucker too. By the way your statement about "giving 10% of your earnings for the rest of your life and I'll see to it that you enjoy everlasting life in paradise after you die" is not only inaccurate but also ignorant on your part. That is not what most mainstream Christian churches preach. Tithing is a exercise in obedience and faith.It doesn't save you, Jesus does. A Jew that walked on this earth as God-Man 2000 years ago, much to your chagrin.