Tony Kornhole out at MNF

Matra1

Mentor
Yeah, when I read "Hannah Storm" and "Catholic schoolgirl skirt" I decided to Google it last night.
smiley9.gif

Maybe now that the Jews themselves (ie the inventors of political correctness) are suffering due to PC there'll be a media backlash against "political correctness run amok".Edited by: Matra1

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
Hannah-Storm-SportsCenter-outfit.jpg
Here is the offending outfit, for those who would like to know

I'm far from any "fashinado" or candy@$$ "metrosexual", but that get-up she's sportin' looks pretty tacky.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Agreed Dixie, just plain awful and tacky to say the least.Edited by: guest301

That's the outfit he is complaining about? It is not that bad. I have seen worst on newscasters.
Meanwhile, I am enjoying this. It is fun to watch caste supporters fighting among each other.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Not too good, but a gentlemen would have kept his thoughts to himself.

Tom Iron...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Tom Iron said:
Not too good, but a gentlemen would have kept his thoughts to himself.

Tom Iron...

Since when can we expect a loud-mouth, "Noo Yawk" tribesman to keep his thoughts to himself?
smiley2.gif

That is not a Catholic schoolgirl outfit.
Here is my theory on this matter. Subconsciously, he is rejecting his faith and wants to convert to the Roman Catholic faith. He should go to the nearest church and ask the priest for instructions.

Tom Iron

Mentor
screamingeagle,

Sir, you are correct, That in no way is a Catholic schoolgirl outfit, unfortunately. In our parish, the girls in the school wear skirts so short, its incredible. But nothing can be done I'm told. Everyones afraid of kids today. The priest says that if they tried to enforce a decent length of skirt on the girls, they wouldn't go to St. Rose. They'd just force their parents to send them elsewhere. To me, that's unimportant, but they want to keep the school open. We're not the only ones in the parish to say this, but they're just not going to stop the girls. I haven't seen skirts that short since I was in Subic Bay in the Philipines. But those women were hookers.

I know that was off subject.

Too bad.

Tom Iron...

Matra1

Mentor
Aaron Rodgers is not missing Kornheiser:

"You know who was better than Tony Kornheiser? Dennis Miller was ten times better. Dennis Miller was a great comedian, but one of the worst Monday Night Football guys ever. And he was ten times better than Tony Kornheiser. His stuff was actually funny. Tony stuff wasn't funny at all. He did no research. We'd sit in those production meetings and he would add absolutely nothing to the conversation. I'd be like, 'What are we doing here? This is stupid.' ... You get in there with Tony and he's asking you all these dumb questions that have no application to the game you are playing or anything you are doing. He's terrible"¦ I don't think he's funny. I don't think he's insightful. I don't think he knows anything about sports.''

Rodgers on TK

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Haha that is classic! TK has made a living off of expressing his opinion and for the most part has gotten away with saying some pretty absurd and controversial things b\c of his "jew card".

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I used to literally loathe Kornheiser, especially during the early days (about 5 years ago) of the foolish "PTI."Â￾

However, I've been watching PTI over the past few months"¦and he's really changed his attitude. Previously, he'd welcome all-things Negro, cracking unfunny jokes and mocking and degrading white athletes in nearly every episode. Now he routinely bashes the African thugs who permeate the NFL / NBA. He's been suspended for making a non-PC joke when commenting on a Hispanic TV commercial"¦and he's been suspended for suggesting that a female ESPN anchor was dressing too provocatively.

What Rodgers said is certainly true, however, I feel the statement "I don't think he's knows anything about sports"Â￾ is universally applicable to almost every single commentator, coach, scout, and DWF. Everything they believe to be true is unquestionably tainted by the caste system, and thus illegitimate. Edited by: Thrashen

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Thrashen: Hopefully he's spent some time lurking on CF and learned some truths.

Not very likely, but it would be a start for him to go from pathetic to just bad on PTI.