To Solomon Kane and White Savage

Freedom

Mentor
You guys, especially WS, seem like good athletes. Do you guys ever feel nerdy reading that stuff. I love reading Conan and Kull and they are some of the greatest stories written.

WS, Do you like Soloman Kane(The character)? He is such a unique creation and really different from any other characters. I know you must like Wings In the Night, but what do you think about his relationship with N'Longa.

White_Savage

Mentor
Freedom said:
You guys, especially WS, seem like good athletes. Do you guys ever feel nerdy reading that stuff. I love reading Conan and Kull and they are some of the greatest stories written.

Ha! Good afflete huh? Let's just say Jeremy Horn is an inspiration to me
smiley4.gif

What? You can READ? You are a nerd then...but seriously, REH was an awesome writer. I think he had abit of a connection to the raw upwellings of mythos in our people's soul. It's not his fault that the degraded tastes of the early twentieth century regarded stuff that was actually entertaining as "pulp", and dead boring commie-nihilist-neo-existensialist stream-of-conciousness-manifestos as "art".

Let me say this about miscengenation: There is no absolute right or wrong. There was a time when OUR people were breeding like flies, our people were battering down THEIR gates, and diluting THEIR genepool. Circumstances alter cases...remember, there is no right, wrong, or fair...just victory or oblivion, in the Darwinian sense.