relatively young, but does have an interest in a nothing black QB who
made the ESPN lowlights earlier this preseason when he lined up behind
his guard instead of the center. This is a perfect example of the kind
of odds even the most talented white college players (like Couch) face
in the NFL, even when playing the one skill position they are still
allowed to play.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
To top it off, the Dolphins recently hired Randy Mueller as their GM. He is the character that brought Jim Haslett to New Orleans. Jim Haslett has nothing on this guy when it comes to caste football. In his short stay in N.O., Mueller demonstrated that he may be the least white friendly man in the NFL. He is that bad.

I would be very surprised if the Saints let McPherson go. At draft time Hasslett was reportedly in love with McPherson. I try not to pay close attention to the Saints these days, some stuff does filter through. It appears McPherson and Kingsbury are battling for the 3rd spot. If they keep Kingsbury, McPherson will be put on the practice squad. He has a tremendous upside, the reasoning goes. As a side note, Todd Bouman is considered a barely passable backup by sheep-like fans and media. They prefer he be cut.

I hope Tim Couch catches on somewhere. The Giants did have contact with him, do not know if anything has happened. With the Sabin/Mueller combo in Miami, the odds of a black QB being on the roster has gone up considerably. Rohan Davey possibly.

Mr. Lutefisk

I kind of liked Gus Frerotte the few games he got to start in Minnesota when Culpepper was hurt. He was better than Culpepper. If I remember right the Vikings were 4-0 with Gus starting. ( a few years ago) I do not think he has started since. I would like to see him get another chance.