They've Never Let a Black Man Beat Them!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
There are many active white boxers have never been defeated by a black opponent. Here's TWENTY-FIVE, and each have 20 or more pro wins:

Joe Calzaghe
Joe Mesi
Sultan Ibragimov
Ruslan Chagaev
Nathan Cleverly

Grigory Drozd
Zsolt Erdei
Jean Francois Bergeron
Dmitry Pirog
Denis Inkin

Carl Froch
Alexander Ustinov
Denis Boytsov
JD Chapman
Oleg Platov

Taras Bidenko
Vadim Tokarev
Felix Sturm
Arthur Abraham
Francesco Pianeta

Jurgen Brahmer
John Duddy
Sebastien Sylvester
Gavin Rees
Sergiy Dzinziruk

smiley32.gif

There's others, can you think of any?

And of course there's many fighters of the past, such as Rocky Marciano, who never let a black man beat them.
Edited by: Parody

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
... if we view the term "man" with strict construction in terms of being an honest, upright, law-abiding, morally-upstanding member of the community who is an exemplar of masculine ideals (i.e., pre 1968 ideals) and carries himself with courage, provides leadership, and is vested with the manly virtues of curiosity and intrepidity, then very few white men have been beaten by black men at anything.

Solomon Kane said:
Great list...I'd add to it...but my boxing knowledge is limited...maybe Graziano?

Graziano was defeated by Sugar Ray Robinson.

Not before dropping Robinson though.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Here's more active boxers who have never lost to a black man, starting with the two mentioned above:

Adrian Diaconu
Lucian Bute
Mariusz Wach
Grzegorz Kielsa
Sebastian Koeber

And with 10 or more wins:

Art Binkowski
Ionut Dan Ion
Andrzej Wawrzyk
Vyacheslav Uzelkov
Igor Mikhalkin

Vanes Martirosyan
Dieter Roth
Michael Marrone
Robert Helenius
Mario Preskar

And there's a lot more...
Edited by: Parody

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
brilliant JD.Vitali will make 4 white heavyweight belts in the fall. Its on.By the way for those that dont know Alexander Dimitrenko and Alexander PovetkinFUTURE OF THE HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION. Edited by: whiteathlete33

Alpha Male

Mentor
Can you imagine if any of these men ever publicly stated that they'd never be beaten by a black boy? White men don't have to talk - they act.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Alpha Male said:
Can you imagine if any of these men ever publicly stated that they'd never be beaten by a black boy? White men don't have to talk - they act.

I'm sure that any such statement, even if it were delivered simply as an off-hand statement of fact, would be interpreted -- by choice -- by the media as hate-speech.

"I've never been beaten by a black fighter" is about as controversial as "I've never eaten a turkey pot pie," since both are simply facts. It would take the anti-white media approximately one nanosecond to twist the statement into "I cannot be beaten by a black fighter."

Black people, as many know, are fond of projecting their own racial hatred onto others, and consistently getting away with it.

It doesn't mean it couldn't happen, but the former claim of "I haven't been defeated by a black man" would be interpreted as a hue and cry against the black race, where as the latter claim of "I've never had a turkey pie" would land you an invite to your friend's house for dinner on Thursday.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Liverlips said:
Tye Fields
Paulie Malignaggi
J.D. Chapman
Paul Spadafora

Got to drop Tye Fields from this list.

How many of the Russians have actually fought a black guy? Are there a great number of blacks boxing in Europe? Felix Sturm for example, has he fought a lot of blacks?

I think it's a great stat, but one of the holes in the argument will be that some of these guys may have never faced any or very few blacks in their careers. Edited by: White Shogun

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
ALL of the European fighters on the list have fought black men - some have fought MOSTLY negroes. Take a careful look at their records on BoxRec, and you'll see lots of black fighters' names.

For example, 12 of Povetkin's 15 opponents were black guys: Ahunyana, Castillo, Fox, Mayfield, Bostice, Bango, Donald, Chapman, Castle, Mahone, Byrd, and Chambers are all black.

I could name several black opponents for each white boxer on the list, but I don't have time right now.

Edited by: JD1986

Sean

Mentor
White Shogun said:
Liverlips said:
Tye Fields
Paulie Malignaggi
J.D. Chapman
Paul Spadafora

Got to drop Tye Fields from this list.

How many of the Russians have actually fought a black guy? Are there a great number of blacks boxing in Europe? Felix Sturm for example, has he fought a lot of blacks?

I think it's a great stat, but one of the holes in the argument will be that some of these guys may have never faced any or very few blacks in their careers.

I believe that easily the majority of these fighters listed will have fought and beaten black fighters. Remember that some African fighters come to Europe to fight, as well as a few black "locals".

Edit: Beat me to it JD!
smiley19.gif
Edited by: Sean

web toughguy

The thing about this is that there will be excuses by the media for every win by a european fighter. The facts are we win most of the fights but if in the rare case there is a victory by the medias pet sportsman then they will always propagate about the win to the drons out there for there sociol agenda that sport can help promote.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Thanks for taking the time to research this, JD. I wouldn't know half the fighters by name and would end up having to Google each one to determine race. Nice effort on your part, thanks.

speedster

Mentor
Bubblegum Sean O'grady.He was stopped by Andy Gannigan who was Hawaiian but his other four losses were to white guys.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Thanks for taking the time to research this, JD. I wouldn't know half the fighters by name and would end up having to Google each one to determine race. Nice effort on your part, thanks.

I've watched almost all of the Klitschkos' early fights, and over 80% of their early opponents were black!

If you join boxingscene, you can download thousands of fights in their videos section.