Theismann canned

sunshine

Mentor
One bit of good news amoung the ongoing misery. ESPN jackass and michael vick's boot boy got fired. Knowing ESPN is wasn't because of his anti -white stances but it is good to see one of the prime a- holes get his due. hopefully this former ND alun=mni can join fellow turd Paul Hornung is some cave and never be heard from again. Guy was an awful announcer in love with his own mind and voice which was basically look at how fast the black players are etc. etc. until the end of time SNOOOOZE.

whiteCB

Master
Did this guy actually ever do what he was getting paid for which is analyzing the game being televised. All Theisman would do is spew out your usual racial stereotypes and talk about how much that hit from Lawrence Taylor hurt so much. He would also throw in some Mike Vick or Terrell Owens rant and how they're the best athletes to ever play the game or some other b.s. What a poor announcer. I really hope I never have to hear his voicew again.

Too bad Jaworski is supposedly the replacement. I was hoping for Riggo...

white is right

Hall of Famer
whiteCB said:
Did this guy actually ever do what he was getting paid for which is analyzing the game being televised. All Theisman would do is spew out your usual racial stereotypes and talk about how much that hit from Lawrence Taylor hurt so much. He would also throw in some Mike Vick or Terrell Owens rant and how they're the best athletes to ever play the game or some other b.s. What a poor announcer. I really hope I never have to hear his voicew again.
I did hear him criticize Ricky Williams to no end. It seemed like playing for the Argos was similar to playing for the Papal team....
smiley36.gif
Meanwhile Joe the Throw fled Toronto the minute an NFL team offered him a contract. There are a lot of inconsistencies in his stances, similar to his personal life.......
smiley11.gif

hellhammer

All i have to say is thank the lord...........................if i had to hear one more of his stupid
smiley36.gif

Can't recall ever listening to Theismann, but take your word for it. Can't imagine why he does it.

Would love to see a typical NFL draft report on Joe Theismann, quarterback, Notre Dame. Most likely, it would include "undersized" or "lacks ideal height", insufficient throwing velocity, too slow, etc., etc. Yet, he had a successful career as an NFL quarterback, despite all his deficiencies. Joe Theismann will probably be rated as a better NFL quarterback than superathlete Michael Vick after Vick's career is over.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
highschoolcoach said:
Can't recall ever listening to Theismann, but take your word for it. Can't imagine why he does it.

You never watched a single game of Sunday night football?

Sure Joey T will be rated a better then average NFL QB, let alone Vick. He took his team to two SBs and won one. Theismann is simply grating on a peronsal level.

xc1427

Talk about going downhill in a slow yet miserable manner. I remember that when he started, he was a rather refreshing voice. In my opinion, he was crucified by ESPN in no uncertain terms. He literally changed overnight. This is what happens when you worship your corporate master. Good riddance!!!