the Ultimate Fighter 13 cast

hawkeye

Guru
This season cast looks as dissapointing as last years.
smiley11.gif
however there are a few prospects that I do like.
1. Myes Jury- ( White) age 22 rec 9-0 Very well rounded I like the kid a lot and he is only 22, so even if he doesn't do well I still see him having a bright future.
2. Ryan McGillivary (White)- age 24 rec 11-4-1 I very talent fighter and still young. I think UFC should have just signed him because of his resume. one of Canada's best.
3. Clay Harvison- (White) age 30 rec 6-1 nothing special.
4. Zach Davis-(White) age 26 rec 4-1 loss to talented prospect Andrew Riddles. Riddles is more deserving of spot.
5. Ramsey Nijem- (Arab) age 22 rec 4-1 doesn't really have the credentials, but UFC is partically owed by and anti-american shiek now.
6. Tony Ferguson- (White)age 26 10-2 loss to Jamie Tony, However does have some potential.
7. Shamar Bailey- (Black) rec 10-3age 28 loss his last two fights, one of them was to white prospect Kurt Kinser(3-0). Kinser is younger and way more deserving.
8. Michael Bowman- (White) age 26 British guy last 2 opponents had a combined record of 3-7, but they need a token brit guy.
9. Len Bentley- (White) age 28 rec 9-4 first round losses to real prospects Tom Gallichio, Cody Mckenzie, Dustin Winterholt, and Stryder Davis. All four of those guys more deserving than Bentley.
10. Chris Cope- (White) age 28 rec 4-1 his only loss was to one of my favorite prospects Josh Samman.
11. Keon Caldwell- (Black)age 26 rec 8-1 misleading record because he has faced some poor competition.
12. Nordin Ashrin- (Arab) age 32 rec 15-6-1 german born arab. Oldest age 32 Another elistist arab product.
13. Charlie Rader- (White) age 29 rec 16-5 I like Charlie he is a good not great prospect.
14. Javier Torres- (Latino) age 22 only had 2 fighter. not really deserving of the spot.
so 9 whites, 2 blacks, 2 arabs, and 1 latino.
overall the onlythreethat have a resume are Rader, Jury, and McGillevary.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Hawkeye, is Chris Cope kin to MMA fighter & Kickboxer Kit Cope? I don't think they're brothers as Kit Cope's given name is Kristopher, but wasn't sure if they were cousins, etc.

hawkeye

Guru
I don't know Chris is from San Deigo and Kit is from Arizona. Chris ismore wellrounded than Kit.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Yeh, Kit is a 1 trick pony. He need to stick w/ kickboxing.