The Trumpening?

The Hock

Master
Not sure what Trump is going to bring if he wins but the caterwauling from the CM crowd that just his name inspires is music to my ears. Still, we all know that candidates often don't keep their promises, and Trump probably won't follow through with some of his threats. He might get elected then stumble all over himself trying to prove he's not a threat to minorities. But as of now he's our best chance of some kind of response to what is happening at our maternity wards and airport terminals as I type this.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I turned on a Fox News show this afternoon, which opened with the claim that Libertarian Party presidential nominee Gary Johnson is polling 10% in a three-way race against Trump and Clinton. Talk about blatantly making **** up! The Libertarians have never polled more than 1% in a presidential race, and Fox wants us to believe that all of a sudden the unknown Johnson is polling 10%, even as Trump and Clinton are getting ready to face off. They must think their audience is even dumber than it is. What a total, blatant fabrication.

Fox News is the propaganda organ of the neo-cons, who have been desperately trying to find a way to run someone against Trump so that Hillary will win. So now they're beating the drums for Libertarian loser Johnson; if he can get to 15% in the polls he'll be able to participate in the presidential debates, so they've given him an early fake boost claiming he's suddenly at 10% and hope that'll be a springboard to some kind of national movement coalescing around him. Talk about chutzpah! It's just another indicator of how nasty things are going to get between now and November.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I turned on a Fox News show this afternoon, which opened with the claim that Libertarian Party presidential nominee Gary Johnson is polling 10% in a three-way race against Trump and Clinton. Talk about blatantly making **** up! The Libertarians have never polled more than 1% in a presidential race, and Fox wants us to believe that all of a sudden the unknown Johnson is polling 10%, even as Trump and Clinton are getting ready to face off. They must think their audience is even dumber than it is. What a total, blatant fabrication.

Fox News is the propaganda organ of the neo-cons, who have been desperately trying to find a way to run someone against Trump so that Hillary will win. So now they're beating the drums for Libertarian loser Johnson; if he can get to 15% in the polls he'll be able to participate in the presidential debates, so they've given him an early fake boost claiming he's suddenly at 10% and hope that'll be a springboard to some kind of national movement coalescing around him. Talk about chutzpah! It's just another indicator of how nasty things are going to get between now and November.

The good news is apparently Trump is now slightly ahead of Clinton in many polls. I won't get my hopes up but I am hoping Donald can pull this off in November.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Buchanan always knows the scores, and not afraid to put it out to the drone masses. I listen to talk radio, and I can without question that Mark Levine and Larry Elder have put out what Pat states in the article. Man, maybe the masses are waking up. I can only hope.
Michael Savage is another one who has stated regularly what Buchanan states as well.

Heretic

Master

I thought the same thing this morning when I saw an article in the MSM about the Libertarian Party. So, all-of-a-sudden, Fox News and other MSM are covering the Libertarian Party or at least giving them some attention? Where was this coverage when Romney, McCain, and Bush Jr were running for President? I don't recall them giving the Libertarian Party any coverage at all then. In fact, they made sure they didn't give them any coverage because they didn't want to take a chance that any sheep would stray against voting for one of their NWO-handpicked candidates. But now that Donald Trump is the nominee of the Republican Party, the Libertarian Party all-of-a-sudden has relevance? Ha!

Flint

Mentor
The MSM may be trying to gin up some early support. Gary Johnson has William Weld as his running mate, another liberal cuckservative ex republican governor. Billionaire and Trump hater David Koch is rumoured to want to donate millions to their campaign to derail Trump. At the very least the media can expect somesome big money in ad revenue.

I thought the same thing this morning when I saw an article in the MSM about the Libertarian Party. So, all-of-a-sudden, Fox News and other MSM are covering the Libertarian Party or at least giving them some attention? Where was this coverage when Romney, McCain, and Bush Jr were running for President? I don't recall them giving the Libertarian Party any coverage at all then. In fact, they made sure they didn't give them any coverage because they didn't want to take a chance that any sheep would stray against voting for one of their NWO-handpicked candidates. But now that Donald Trump is the nominee of the Republican Party, the Libertarian Party all-of-a-sudden has relevance? Ha!
Fox in particular is egregious. They ( including the Neo-Con Repub Party establishment) actually have more in common with the Libertarians at this juncture than they do with the tea-party/alternative-Right base that believes in borders, Patriotic Nationalism, and a Common Culture. Trump symbolizes the bases yearning, and is the phenomenon, not the impetus, that reflects the rebellious base. He's tapped into White men angst, and whether he's genuine or not, is instinctively following this mass movement.
This is a good time to get rid of the traitorous war-mongering Neo-Cons, Wall Street/Chamber of Commerce Globalists, and the Republican establishment in the party, or else create a new 2ND party, not 3rd party. The 3rd party would be the hollowed shell of the Repubic party consisting of the clucking cucks. You can bet your life the Neo-Cons, led by Kristol and his tribe, will march right back into the Democrat party with plenty of shekels to shut up the braying jackasses.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Humor is always worth posting. Listen to this stuttering clusterfock Barrack Hussein without a teleprompter and script writer. He' s such a mess!

0b0ng0 might be a complete sissy & a goof, but he's been a phenomenal puppet for the PTB/Global Elite. He's helped them fufil their goal of further destruction of the last remenants of America 1.0.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Fox in particular is egregious. They ( including the Neo-Con Repub Party establishment) actually have more in common with the Libertarians at this juncture than they do with the tea-party/alternative-Right base that believes in borders, Patriotic Nationalism, and a Common Culture. Trump symbolizes the bases yearning, and is the phenomenon, not the impetus, that reflects the rebellious base. He's tapped into White men angst, and whether he's genuine or not, is instinctively following this mass movement.
This is a good time to get rid of the traitorous war-mongering Neo-Cons, Wall Street/Chamber of Commerce Globalists, and the Republican establishment in the party, or else create a new 2ND party, not 3rd party. The 3rd party would be the hollowed shell of the Repubic party consisting of the clucking cucks. You can bet your life the Neo-Cons, led by Kristol and his tribe, will march right back into the Democrat party with plenty of shekels to shut up the braying jackasses.

I don't like the guy, but Sean "The Zionist" Hannity of Fox News has been phenomenally pro-Trump over the past few months, giving the Donald numerous fair interviews that all came off very well. Trump has taken notice...

Untitled.jpg

The #NeverTrump NeoCuckservatives have taken notice and Hannity has taken major heat for his fine treatment of Trump, with many pictures and memes created, along with calls to boycott Hannity's show...

CgE_uiQUEAAcGOM.jpg

CeRHhfIWAAAt60m.jpg

s773279677922208562_p1_i3_w2333.png

Strangely, I've noticed that one of the most fair political commentators (employed by any of the vampire mainstream media outlets, that is) during the coverage of primary elections has been MSNBC's Jewish lesbian hyper-liberal, Rachel Maddow, who has been teamed with disgraced journalist, "Lyin Brian" Williams, for election results and analysis. How pathetic that Maddow and Williams are more palatable in their primary coverage than the arachnids over at Faux Newz?

Ambrose

Master
I don't like the guy, but Sean "The Zionist" Hannity of Fox News has been phenomenally pro-Trump over the past few months, giving the Donald numerous fair interviews that all came off very well. Trump has taken notice...

View attachment 1302

The #NeverTrump NeoCuckservatives have taken notice and Hannity has taken major heat for his fine treatment of Trump, with many pictures and memes created, along with calls to boycott Hannity's show...

CgE_uiQUEAAcGOM.jpg

CeRHhfIWAAAt60m.jpg

s773279677922208562_p1_i3_w2333.png

Strangely, I've noticed that one of the most fair political commentators (employed by any of the vampire mainstream media outlets, that is) during the coverage of primary elections has been MSNBC's Jewish lesbian hyper-liberal, Rachel Maddow, who has been teamed with disgraced journalist, "Lyin Brian" Williams, for election results and analysis. How pathetic that Maddow and Williams are more palatable in their primary coverage than the arachnids over at Faux Newz?

Hahahaha!! He knows he's winning when his opponents go to attacking favorable media-men!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The spineless PGA Tour takes away Trump's prestigious WGC tournament at Doral and, fittingly, moves it to Mexico. A tour that is whiter than white is punishing Trump because he wants to control immigration.

Per its commercials and various programs, the PGA Tour of course is committed to becoming non-White, much like other sports, but as with so many sports, Whitey is just too good. Much like the Republican Party establishment, the PGA Tour is ashamed of its White base of players and support.

I'll bet that at least three-fourths of the players on the tour support Trump, but probably none will say anything about this. Much better to please the corporations whose logos plaster their shirts and caps. Just another example of how corporations and professional sports work hand-in-glove with the cultural communists to foist their agenda on the country.

Golf tournament leaving Trump’s Doral course for Mexico
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/doral/article81078267.html

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/viol...ly-san-jose-protesters-hurl/story?id=39576437

The brown on white violence at the San Jose rally is getting some mainstream attention now. These leftist acts of violence on innocent Americans practicing their right of freedom of assembly are a perfect example of why Trump has so much support. I am not some blind neo-con patriot but to see mexican flags being waved and an American flag being burned is all one really needs to see in order to understand how the browns view this country. I personally was offended to see the flag of my country being burned in my country while foreign flags and brown pride are universally accepted as the norm. For all of the supposed violence Trump supporters have been causing it seems that Americans are finally waking up to see the culprits are actually on the other side of the political and skin color spectrum from us white devils.

I think more incidents like this can only help and wake up more white people to what is going to happen if the current trajectory continues. Their are of course the pathetic brainwashed pussified whites but I also feel they are not the majority. Trump's message has resonated with the neglected white population of this country and has given hope and also confidence to speak our minds. The globalist shill Clinton and the commie jew Sanders are both to blame for inciting this type of behavior with their useful idiots. As they are part of the movement that encourages this behavior through their pathetic pandering and enabling.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
This is total chaos. These truly evil pieces of scum should ALL be arrested. I hope they try this some more. It shows what thugs they really are and more votes for Trump will result. To hell with every last one of these "protesters". This is absolutely criminal violence on people exercising freedom to assemble. Send them to prison along with the snakes that created what they are. This is anti-White anti-American violence.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The law should have opened the fire hoses, sound cannons, tear gas & attack dogs on that no account assortment of mexcrement & marxist scourge! That mess made my blood boil. I'd have been tickled if the lawdogs started dishing out live rounds on that sub-human trash! >:-(

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The Dems and krooked Killary and kommunist k!ke Bernie and the San Jose mayor are blaming the rioters on "Trump's rhetoric" and just for "coming to San Jose". These are their own words...

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
That Trump video with Hannity posted above has one of the greatest responses EVER to a question coming from a godless snake member of the press...

Question from scumbucket Liberal reporter: "Is this how it's going to be, with you being this way to us if you become President"?

Answer from Trump: " Yes. Yes, David. It is."

That right there is one of the greatest responses ever to these sniveling self-absorbed, self-important, anti-Christ vermin. I loved Trump just absolutely telling that twit and the rest of the scum, "Yep. You've had your way for too long punk. Go to hell where you belong and shut up..."
I loved it. I would LOVE to meet some Liberal scum "journalist" in person. They would never forget me...

The Hock

Master
Bernie Sanders came to town yesterday. These are some of the delusionals who waited in line all day to see him (okay photos wouldn't upload. Just picture a long line of 90 percent white people).

So if you want a taste of the old majority white America you can go to a Bernie Sanders rally.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Now supposedly Trump is down 10 percent in these most recent polls. This from what they were saying in mid-May when he was in a dead heat with the wretched old hag.

Ambrose

Master
Now supposedly Trump is down 10 percent in these most recent polls. This from what they were saying in mid-May when he was in a dead heat with the wretched old hag.

The screen -all screens like TV, computer, radio, print- are filters. Reality is understood by the mass zombies through these filters. The zombies cannot think or consider but they can memorize and repeat. The instructors, those that broadly cast their messages through screens, direct the zombies to whom the zombies approve to control them. Occasionally, someone comes along that makes interference to the casted messages on the screens and zombies are seen coming out of their trances transforming back into man or woman.

Trump's interference has caused chaos to the casting-programming. Now, we, the observers, men, alive, watch as the casters scramble to try to get their zombies back in order.

That's a difficult balancing act, being pro-Israel, but not being a Neo-Con. His base of young people, made of many college SJW types, should be dissecting his words carefully to detect hypocrisy. I think he's genuine in his stance on Israel, and is only placating the democrat party Neo-Cons, who are no where as rabid and as many on the issue, as the Repubic wing of the party that sees Israel as a fulfillment of Bible prophecy. The blacks in the Harlem crowd would normally be receptive to the kind of message that the NOI preaches about Jewish malfeasance, whether black Muslims or not, but in this staged kind of setting, they know to mind their manners or else.
At the end of the day Hillary will not be able to attack him too vigorously on the issue w/o exposing herself as no different than the Repub-establishment Israeli amen-choir.
Democrat party voters also have the uncanny ability to close their ears to cognitive dissonance when it's time to close ranks (e.g. Feminists ignoring Muslim treatment of women).

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Without the Demoncraps crooked, dirty tactics, Trump would totally wipe the outhouse floor with Hildabeast. Only the lowest elements of humanity would "support" such a vile, wretched, evil, sociopathic megalomaniacal puppet like "Shillary ClinTAX"!