The Trump Era Begins

Riggins44

Master
Supposedly, Stein's "concern" is that the voting systems in these three states may have been "hacked". If she were really informed and truly sincere, she wouldn't have included Michigan in this recount:

Chris Thomas, the longtime director of Michigan's Bureau of Elections, said Michigan doesn't use the electronic voting machines identified in the report as being the sources of potential hacking.

"We are an entire paper and optical scan state," Thomas told the Free Press Wednesday. "Nothing is connected to the Internet."

http://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...-director-casts-doubt-hacking-claim/94327842/

Evidently The Hag has been ordered by her desperate globalist masters to continue to fight to the death:

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...gn-will-participate-in-stein-s-state-recounts

The Hag and the globalists are like a turd that just won't flush down the toilet. They are threatening electors to try to get them to switch their votes, they are pathetically demanding this recount, and now they've come out with this "fake news" false narrative, which is them once again accusing their opponents of doing exactly what they themselves are doing. Their thinking is if you can't steal the election the first time, just try to steal it again. Of course this will turn more people against them and harden the resolve of the nationalists in this country and around the world. The NWO is truly getting desperate.

Heretic

Master
Evidently The Hag has been ordered by her desperate globalist masters to continue to fight to the death:

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...gn-will-participate-in-stein-s-state-recounts

The Hag and the globalists are like a turd that just won't flush down the toilet. They are threatening electors to try to get them to switch their votes, they are pathetically demanding this recount, and now they've come out with this "fake news" false narrative, which is them once again accusing their opponents of doing exactly what they themselves are doing. Their thinking is if you can't steal the election the first time, just try to steal it again. Of course this will turn more people against them and harden the resolve of the nationalists in this country and around the world. The NWO is truly getting desperate.
Then Trump should renege on his statement that he will not prosecute her.

Ambrose

Master
J. Stein knows full well there is no reasonable challenge to the election results. She has instantly made herself a millionaire and found some fame. The old motives move a woman again.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Thanks to America's Universities we have such bright and admirable young people to look forward to in the years to come. The Professors of said Univesities are so commendable and worthy of our praise and thanksgiving. They are producing the finest humans we could ever have. Such a loving and tolerant bunch to read about below... They are so wise, so wonderful, and so good at heart that only an evil bigot would not agree with them and all they do, say and think:

http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/electoral-college-voters-deluged-with-death-threats/

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It looks like Trump is giving Romney serious consideration for secretary of state. The useless tool Romney was probably one of the biggest anti-Trump haters and that is pretty special company. If Trump is going to give out positions to scum like Romney it's very possible he may just have duped us all.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Then Trump should renege on his statement that he will not prosecute her.

I thought the same thing when it was announced that she's now involved in this recount buffoonery.

Let's pretend that this recount magically reveals that Clinton actually won MI (+12,000 Trump) and WI (+27,000 Trump), where it was close. She'd still need to win PA, where Trump won by +68,236 votes. Would they dare cheat enough to reverse that many votes?

This recount will result in additional humiliation for The Left, including the irrelevant losers in the loathsome Green Party...

image.jpg

Ambrose

Master

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) spewing hypocritical hate. He fits in perfectly with Leftist Hollyweird:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...trumps-cabinet-whos-really-despicable-people/
Any celebrity who says "it's going to be tough" when referring to Trumps presidency, needs a Louisville slugger to the head. These rats have money and fame. Regardless of who is president, nothing will ever be tough for them. They just love getting on their soapboxes and telling real people who grind out work weeks and struggle with bills how to think. They are delusional. My favorite one is adopting a child from Africa for cliche photos when you know damn well the kid is being raised by a nanny.

Flint

Mentor
What I have seen recently is that the strategy on the recount is to cause a delay such that the state cannot certify their votes and thereby not be able to send electors on the 19th. Wisconsin has said there is no way they can complete a full state recount before the electoral college meets and if that is the case then Wisconsin will not be able to submit it's votes. Theoretically the same thing could happen in Michigan and Pennsylvania. There is some question if the electors have to report by Dec 19 or just before the House votes to accept the electoral college in January. Apparently the House has some latitude with that.

I'm thinking that Pennsylvania will tell them to shove it, the state's laws appear to be able to give them that option. In Michigan the recount should go quickly as all Michigan votes are on paper ballots fed into optical scanners. Michigan could possibly refuse to do the recount as well. I think the reason the Clinton crime family joined in on the recount is because Stein does not have the standing by herself.

Loss of the electoral votes of these three states would reduce Trump below 270 but not do anything for Clinton. It would go to the House and they would pick Trump, any other option breaks the government. Which will be obvious at that time.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I thought the same thing when it was announced that she's now involved in this recount buffoonery.

Let's pretend that this recount magically reveals that Clinton actually won MI (+12,000 Trump) and WI (+27,000 Trump), where it was close. She'd still need to win PA, where Trump won by +68,236 votes. Would they dare cheat enough to reverse that many votes?

This recount will result in additional humiliation for The Left, including the irrelevant losers in the loathsome Green Party...

View attachment 1549

Recounts make sense when there is a difference of several hundred votes, not 10,000. This will do nothing. So far we have Al Sharpton organizing a racist march before Trump takes office where he can incite more racial tension and violence, an attempt by a drunk white liberal(Jill Stein) to recount election results in favor of a criminal, and some of the electorals saying they will try and deny Trump a victory. I thought liberals were such understanding people and accept everyone as they are.

And I think Kellyanne Conway is totally right. Mitt Romney went out of his way to hurt Trump and now he wants to potentially offer him secretary of state. Is Trump serious? I know he can't make good on all his promises, I just hope he can keep good to some of the major ones. If he gives Mittens a position I'm sorry but I can no longer support Trump.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
What I have seen recently is that the strategy on the recount is to cause a delay such that the state cannot certify their votes and thereby not be able to send electors on the 19th. Wisconsin has said there is no way they can complete a full state recount before the electoral college meets and if that is the case then Wisconsin will not be able to submit it's votes. Theoretically the same thing could happen in Michigan and Pennsylvania. There is some question if the electors have to report by Dec 19 or just before the House votes to accept the electoral college in January. Apparently the House has some latitude with that.

I'm thinking that Pennsylvania will tell them to shove it, the state's laws appear to be able to give them that option. In Michigan the recount should go quickly as all Michigan votes are on paper ballots fed into optical scanners. Michigan could possibly refuse to do the recount as well. I think the reason the Clinton crime family joined in on the recount is because Stein does not have the standing by herself.

Loss of the electoral votes of these three states would reduce Trump below 270 but not do anything for Clinton. It would go to the House and they would pick Trump, any other option breaks the government. Which will be obvious at that time.

They have a plan to be sure. What the scenario does is to further their false narrative by essentially saying to themselves and any idiots who'll listen:

"Trump's election is not legitimate". "It's not the will of the voters". "He didn't get 270 electoral votes". "He didn't win the Popular Vote". "He's only voted in by his Republican cronies in the House and Senate". "He got in by fraud". "He is not truly elected or deserving of it". "He's dangerous to America, and the WHOLE WORLD!!!!!" ... "bla, bla, bla, bla, BS, BS, BS, BS, BS, BS, BS, BS, BS,..."

I'd love it if their whole crapload of crap backfires even more and he wins a second term by more of a landslide because it's obvious to the dumbest of dumb Americans that the economy will have had a significant or massive upswing, the wall gets built and works in seriously cutting down illegals pouring over, terrorists fear us to the core of their being, and these dumb Communists-in-the-making die and never come back. For petes' sake, even the French are waking up and wanting save their country as part of Western Civilization. Our Leftist millennials and over-the-hill LSM idiots need to repent or die.

I'm sick to death of these sore losers acting like spoiled brat demonic children.

Ambrose

Master
The Demoncrats Real Strategy In Launching Recounts

The recount in Wisconsin, and the coming ones in Michigan and Pennsylvania will not change the outcomes in any of the states. No recount ever changes thousands of votes. I do not think that is the purpose.

The recounts, if done by hand, which can be demanded, may take longer than the last day for completing the official counts in a state and directing Electoral College voters. If all 3 states miss the deadline, Trump is at 260, Hillary at 232. No one hits 270.

Then this goes to Congress, where the House voting 1 vote per state elects Trump, and Senate selects Pence. This would be first time this happened since 1824, but in that case, John Quincy Adams won in the House, though he had fewer electoral college votes than Andrew Jackson.

If this goes to the US House and Senate, and the result is the same as result from the Electoral College without the recounts, why do it? The answer is to make Trump seem even more illegitimate, that he did not win the popular vote (he lost by over 2.1 million), he did not win the Electoral College (did not reach 270), and was elected by being inserted into the presidency by members of his own party in Congress.

Update:

If a state never gets to name electors, the number needed to win goes down; a majority of those named is enough. Even with 260-232, Trump should win unless there wee lots of faithless electors. Now had the Democrats or Green Party also challenged Florida with 29 Electoral College votes, then it could have been 232-231 for Clinton.

However, Florida's vote total is final and certified (and maybe Electors already picked).

The House and Senate get involved only when no candidate wins a majority of electors selected and voting, which can happen when 3 or more candidates win electoral votes, or there is a tie among 2 because some states did not submit or had faithless electors.

If someone has a majority of electoral votes submitted, the Senate and House open the tally and merely name the winner. Clearly this process is now subject to recount mischief in the future, now that Jill Stein and Clinton campaign have in essence argued any close state that Trump won should be challenged.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...tegy_in_launching_recounts.html#ixzz4RJV5OeQL

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
During the 2000 Bush-Gore vote recount, the largest swing occurred in Florida, where 1,247 Bush voters were given to Gore. A recount in Pennsylvania, the state that Trump won by around 70,000 votes (and the state that Hillary needs most), is highly unlikely because PA law states that actual evidence of fraud/tampering must be presented at the time the recount is requested.

It's fascinating that "Jewish Jill" Stein, who is far more liberal than Hillary, would request this imbecilic recount, seeing as she wrote numerous terrible things about Crooked Clinton's endless corruption only days before the election...

Untitled.jpg

If you look at Stein's twitter account in the weeks leading up to November 8th, she insulted Hillary every single day, bringing up the wikileaks documents, her deleted emails, her FBI investigation, her ridiculous levels of corruption, and constantly saying that Trump and Clinton we "exactly the same." Now she's fighting tooth and nail to steal the election for The Swamp Hag? Stein supporters should be outraged that she's become a Shill for Hill...

2016.11.27%20-%20Stein%20With%20Her_0.JPG

The election was indeed "fixed" in numerous ways...in Hillary's favor. She still got crushed by Trump. I think that's what hurts the most...

15193684_10157798602490710_4592652845159331332_n.jpg

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Concerning Mormon Mitt Romney (the odious Zionist NeoCon), there's news of an internal strife between Donald Trump (who wants Romney as Sec. of State) and Kellyanne Conway (who's been publicly bashing Mittens for days)...

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/28/trum...nts-on-sunday-shows-about-romney-sources.html

If true, it's particularly strange, seeing as Conway helped immensely in getting Trump elected and Romney, well, did this...

Romney insulted Trump in every conceivable way during that 20-minute press conference back in March. A few months later, "Mitt the Cuck-Boy" warned of Trump's "trickle-down racism" during a scripted interview with CNN's disgraced Jewish reporter and exposed Clinton campaign collaborator, Wolf Blitzer...

Trump will lose plenty of respect from his most loyal supporters if he chooses Marxist Mitt for any position other than White House janitor.

NordicKnight

Trump will lose plenty of respect from his most loyal supporters if he chooses Marxist Mitt for any position other than White House janitor.

Mitt's the son of a Mexican immigrant who crossed the border illegally, so I don't think I'd want him for White House janitor. Maybe he could be a volunteer butler. Seriously though, I wouldn't panic just yet. First of all, we only know what the lying press is reporting; Trump hasn't said anything of substance about these meetings. We all saw how wrong they were in the primaries and in the election. Second of all, Trump needs to make sure that the Electoral College still doesn't try to pull a fast one on him. These are establishment electors, so we're still playing Chess. Secondly, Romney is the ULTIMATE CUCK. Unlike McCain who is a genuinely sincere leftist in the GOP, Romney's sole goal in politics is simply to be as inoffensive as possible. This is a terrible, terrible trait in a leader, but it might mean that he'll fall in line and do what Trump tells him to do. If not, Trump can always fire him. Steve Bannon has a huge role right now.

I think either Petraeus or Bob Corker might get Secretary of State too. I hate Petraeus because he actually wants to give guns to Al-Qaeda, supposedly so it'll fight ISIS, as part of his "anti-terrorism plan." Corker has a bad record, but at least he supported Trump. Either way, this isn't that bad because these guys will probably fall in line, although I'm a little afraid of Petraeus trying to plot a coup de tat.

SO FAR, I also like Kushner. Kushner isn't the brightest bulb on the porch, but he and Bannon are extremely close and Bannon is providing the brains. Our main focus has to be boosting white demographics, so I think we should encourage Poles and other Slavs to come here to become citizens. We need to whiten up the country.

Flint

Mentor
Drudge is reported that the Stein scam has missed the deadline in Pennsylvania for a recount so apparently that is off the table. If true, then this all becomes nothing but a money making scheme for Stein. They are still going to try to force a court to let them recount PA but without PA the idea of changing the electoral college is done.

With regards to Romney, I have no idea why Trump is even considering him except to dump him unceremoniously at the last minute just to embarrass him further. Romney doesn't seem especially learned in foreign affairs and he is basically a big neo-con, isreali-firster. The things he said about Trump and the way he went after him during the election was despicable. Trump should punch him in the face, not consider him for a top spot.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Concerning Mormon Mitt Romney (the odious Zionist NeoCon), there's news of an internal strife between Donald Trump (who wants Romney as Sec. of State) and Kellyanne Conway (who's been publicly bashing Mittens for days)...

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/28/trum...nts-on-sunday-shows-about-romney-sources.html

If true, it's particularly strange, seeing as Conway helped immensely in getting Trump elected and Romney, well, did this...

Romney insulted Trump in every conceivable way during that 20-minute press conference back in March. A few months later, "Mitt the Cuck-Boy" warned of Trump's "trickle-down racism" during a scripted interview with CNN's disgraced Jewish reporter and exposed Clinton campaign collaborator, Wolf Blitzer...

"Mutt Cuckney" is a world class shill for the Globalists. That cowardly candy@$$ capitulator should have his own monogramed knee pads for all the time he's spent kissing @$$ to/for the PTB. There's NO WAY Trump should (seriously) consider that cream puff cuckster.

Westside

Hall of Famer
There is absolutely no way Trump will select Romney as Sec of State, no way. Trump is just going through the motions with him as a way of projecting an image of "listening to all corners" of the Republican party. Tmrw, Trump will tell Mitt that he will go in another direction and select Patreus as the Sec of State. Regarding Stien, its a money grab from the dipsh*t libs, snowflake dummy students and all around Dem miscreants that nest in every state. She has amassed a whopping 7 million dollars for a recount that will go nowhere. She will no doubt skim a million(s) off the top and hide it for her personal use. Jill being the Green Jew. And she will get away with it. LOL

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
One of the things Trump can do is have his Secretary of the Treasury reverse the decision of Obama's Treasury Secretary, Jack Lew, to replace Andrew Jackson with Harriet Tubman on the twenty dollar bill. Jackson has been on American paper money for over a century and on the $20 since 1928.

I didn't realize Lew's embrace of cultural communism went beyond just the $20. On the reverse of the new proposed $10 he decreed that the portraits of Sojourner Truth, Lucretia Mott, Susan B. Anthony, Alice Paul and Elizabeth Cady replace the current portrait of the Treasury Building. On the $5, the current reverse of the Lincoln Memorial is slated to be replaced by the three stooges of Marian Anderson, Eleanor Roosevelt and Martin Luther King.

These changes are supposed to be phased in over the next few years so there is plenty of time for the Trump administration to keep Jackson on the $20 and leave the $10 and $5 as they are, or if there are changes, replace them with worthy White men from American history. Not a huge deal, but hopefully Trump will battle cultural communism and other social issues and not just concentrate on the economy and immigration. Who wants to see this atrocity circulating:

CggppppUsAAfWdw.jpg

NordicKnight

One of the things Trump can do is have his Secretary of the Treasury reverse the decision of Obama's Treasury Secretary, Jack Lew, to replace Andrew Jackson with Harriet Tubman on the twenty dollar bill. Jackson has been on American paper money for over a century and on the $20 since 1928.

I didn't realize Lew's embrace of cultural communism went beyond just the $20. On the reverse of the new proposed $10 he decreed that the portraits of Sojourner Truth, Lucretia Mott, Susan B. Anthony, Alice Paul and Elizabeth Cady replace the current portrait of the Treasury Building. On the $5, the current reverse of the Lincoln Memorial is slated to be replaced by the three stooges of Marian Anderson, Eleanor Roosevelt and Martin Luther King.

Jackson would hate to be on the paper money of a "Federal Reserve Note." Jackson hated central banking. I'd put some frontiersmen on our money like Davy Crockett, Kit Carson, and especially the great John Fremont. This $20 bill is the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
When asked "Trump or Castro?" how do University students answer?
Further proof that American Universities are Satanic Seminaries against White heterosexual men, the Constitution, common sense and against everything our nation was founded upon. Nothing short of Communist indoctrination and propaganda in these "schools" would produce "people" with minds this corrupted and this stupid. You have to see this idiocy in action (and listen how "faggoty" the males sound and how "Valley Girl" brain dead twerpish the females sound):

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer