The real reason White athletes are superior....

• Thread starter RyanLeafWasGood
  • Start date
R

RyanLeafWasGood

It all lies withen the butt muscles. Tom Brady is a superior QB to Cam Newton because he has a voluptuous set of cheeks that helps him throw the football further and more accurate. Cam Newton also has a fat ass but it does not have as many fine muscle fibers as Tom Brady rendering his ass useless.

Anak

Mentor
Excellent post, sir. I see that you have a bright future here at CasteFootball. Welcome, and enjoy your stay. It's not everyday that I meet someone with such wit and insight, I sure hope that you will provide many more doozies like this one.

Woody

Guru
"Within."
"Help."
"Accurately."

Study these corrections. Stop studying asses.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
It all lies withen the butt muscles. Tom Brady is a superior QB to Cam Newton because he has a voluptuous set of cheeks that helps him throw the football further and more accurate. Cam Newton also has a fat ass but it does not have as many fine muscle fibers as Tom Brady rendering his ass useless.

Everything about your maiden post was superb. The carefully-chosen screen name, the outrageously homoerotic content, and the fantastic randomness of it all coerced from me a disgusted smirk, a head shake, and an eye-roll. Well done.

Quiet Speed

Mentor

3stooges_face_palm.jpg
Click for Larger Image

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I missed this post yesterday while cleaning up the troll infestation. A group of giggling gay boys joined up at the same time with names like Favre's Member and other ingenious tags. Guess I'll leave this one up for laughs. . .

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I missed this post yesterday while cleaning up the troll infestation. A group of giggling gay boys joined up at the same time with names like Favre's Member and other ingenious tags. Guess I'll leave this one up for laughs. . .

Seriously? That is disgusting! I guess the fairies have more time to waste on such things now that their sin has largely become normalized in the jewSA.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously? That is disgusting! I guess the fairies have more time to waste on such things now that their sin has largely become normalized in the jewSA.

I don't know if they are technically "gay," I was using the word in the more generic sense, but if they aren't they might as well be.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't know if they are technically "gay," I was using the word in the more generic sense, but if they aren't they might as well be.

You've got that right!

JOHNNY REB

You're right,If a man has two other men's asses on his mind at all, he's gay !!!
P.S. My girlfriend just chimed in, She says that ANY man that pats another on the ass for a job well done MUST be gay.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
JOHNNY REB said:
P.S. My girlfriend just chimed in, She says that ANY man that pats another on the ass for a job well done MUST be gay.

This post should be considered an early candidate for the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Annual “Caste Football Post of the Year.â€￾ I applaud the dazzling grammatical quality, the artistic sentence structuring, the cerebral subject matter, and the “cherry on top,â€￾ quite naturally, is the sheer capriciousness of all.

Then, after permitting our virgin eyes to dine upon his linguistic perfection, the prodigy precipitously departs, leaving his faithful pupils to gnaw at the marrow of his abstract parting words while yearning for more exhibitions in the apex of human aptitude.

Whatever happened to you, “JOHNNY ALL CAPS?â€￾