The other " F " word

So I am 41. In 1985 I was in Cape Cod ( as was a family tradition ) and went to see the movie Back to the Future. Incredible movie as a kid but pretty damn good seeing it as an adult after multiple times seeing it through the years.
I caught a part of it on HBO last Saturday so the swearing is not bleeped out or changed like basic cable. so there is a scene where Doc Brown talks to Marty ( MJ Fox ) when coming back from the year 2015 and warns Marty about himself and his kids.
Fox responds , " What Doc ? Do we become *ags in the future? " This was in the original film in 1985. Now the 2017 sanitized ( liberalized ) has Marty asking the doc, " What Doc? Do we become a**holes in the future? "
Since when did dropping the other " f-bomb " become so offensive today.
I use that word all the time and also the " r " word but the funny and true thing is that the only time I recall ever using them out loud is toward people that are NOT gay or have Down Syndrome.
Has it really gotten this bad in this country? Apparently yes, as it has been well documented here on caste about the liberal, LBGT, Marxist and feminism pushed on others in this country. It is a sad world we live in and it appears only to be getting worse and worse.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I never refer to homosexuals as "gay/gays". I typically refer to them as sodomites or f@990ts...and I don't care who hears or is "offended". I honesty could care less if I "offend" some bed-wetting, milksop pinko. They should (rightfully) be ashamed in themselves for supporting vile, deviant perverts. I tell it like it is & stand up for myself...like real men are supposed to do.

chris371

Mentor
The whole concept of forbidding words because of possible hurt feelings is ridiculous. Words are only as important as we choose to make them. If Somebody calls me whiteboy, i can choose to Care or i can choose not to care. Why would i choose to Care? Just like "f*g, ni****, cu**. Words arent magic. Humanity has bigger Problems than mean words.

In 1985, even decades after the sexual revolution of the 60s, the Long March through the institutions still was not complete, so "mainstream" movies like Back to the Future could say stuff like that. And they said it because it rang true. No matter how liberal they claim to be, every parent's two greatest secret fears are a gay son and a mudshark daughter.