the most pro white nike advert in years

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Overall it's a pretty cool video! I haven't seen that video here in the U.S. so maybe Nike has a different marketing plan in Europe.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Hey f3dor! Nice to see you back, and posting on helpful (non-Zionism arguing) posts! Of course I may drop dead of a heart attack if I actually saw Nike run this in the States. After all, who would want shoes/athletic wear advertised by "inferior" white athletes when every American KNOWS that blacks are the epitome of athletic prowess......

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Very cool commercial. I'm looking forward to watching the 2010 World Cup. It's going to be very exciting! Thanks for posting this great video.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Good to see you back f3dor.

j41181

Master
f3dor said:
<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",1);//-->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idLG6jh23yE
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Its not perfect, but its a start, plus rooney and federer playing table tennis was epic..more pro white  than in the past.</div>
Way to go, f3dor!
smiley32.gif

Awesome videos you have posted here!
smiley4.gif

Europe

Mentor
They start out with Drogba. Forget it. He shouldn't even be playing in Europe.

Why have Kobe in it? Edited by: Europe

icsept

Master
Rooney reminds me of Jason Statham from the Transporter movies; especially in his suit playing ping pong with Federer.

whiteCB

Master
Does anyone know the name of the rock song they use in the commercial/ It's a really good jam if you listen to it throughout the commercial.

f3dor

Guru
do you know whats interesting about this advert from a caste point of view. Although being pro white, obviously it was going to have some blacks in it. Ironically non of blacks in this advert are going to the world cup. THEO WALCOTT, DROGBA and RONDALDIO all got injured or not picked.