The latest on me

Troy_Bruno

Okay I finally sat down after work last nite and had a serious heart to heart with Hank my boss. I said what's the deal why you won't let me toss out those gangsta's if they're black, but it's okay if they're brown or if it's some drunk white slosh.

Turns out he goes back further than I thought. He started in raving about floyd patterson.

I said what the hell's that got to do with our conversation about black gang bangers coming in here and all he let's me do is call the cops and surveill them from across the bar. I asked if he's afraid they're packing. He said anybody could be packing, so what's up with that. So I said, Hank, dammit, be square with me one damn time. What the hell are you afraid of here.

He says if I ever saw Floyd Patterson vs. Ingo Bingo. I say I have no idea who the hell is Ingo Bingo. He says' Ingo Bingo. I still don't know what the hell he's talking about. But apparently, there was this guy INgo Bingo who knocked the hell out of Floyd Patterson all over the ring, but Floyd Patterson he keeps getting up, like 20 times or something, till finally Patterson lands one and out goes Ingo Bingo.

He said that's it in a nutshell.

What's in a nutshell I said.

That's when he started in with the black guys have coconut heads thing again. Apparently Ingo Bingo was a white guy so he didn't get up, but Patterson, he's black so he keeps getting up. Don't mess with them, so don't mess with them if you know what's good for you, and he's got this look of complete terror on his face or something, I thought he was gonna crap his pants or something, it was so pathetic.

He says white guys have soft melons. Those are his words not mine. I left pretty disgusted and took tonite off, but I'm supposed to go back tomorrow nite. At leeast I said i would, but now I don't even know anymore.

I don't know, guys, should I quit this old whigger's place or what? I'd have to take a serious pay cut if I do bouncing work elsewhere, but at least it wouldn't be for an old grit with blackophobia on the brain.Edited by: Troy_Bruno

Hockaday

Guru
Sure sounds like ol' Kissoff. Same style. One trick pony.

Let's get a couple bouncers over in the boxing forum, please.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The same troll who's last adventure was pretending to be a teenage girl who kicked guys in the nuts during sparring practice. The black guys could take her shots and keep fighting, while the white kids crumpled to the mat.

In this version, it's their hard heads not their hard nuts that makes them better fighters than whitie.

guest301

Hall of Famer
He's a troll alright, but a entertaining one.
smiley36.gif
Remember that theme song from that old western Rawhide...keep rolling..rolling..rolling...in his case it's keep trolling..trolling ..trolling. I wonder what his next incarnation is because this one was very imaginative.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I know the fighter he's talking about, Ingomar Johansson, but thats not the way that fight happened, plus Ingo beat Patterson the year before to gain the title.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Interesting website. Strange behavior on the board though. It certainly doesn't match the website in style.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
Interesting website. Strange behavior on the board though. It certainly doesn't match the website in style.

Agreed. I don't think this is the same troll as mentioned, or maybe even a troll in the typical sense.

Troy_Bruno

Yeah, that's my site. www.gordoncomstock.com I do a podcast show using a pseudonym because I care about this country. I don't like to do ads for my site, but thanks for looking it up. I do weekly talkshows with real guys and we talk about real stuff, I update every friday, in case anybody is interested. I just started the show this year. Hope to do a show on the caste system soon. It's a hobby and it don't pay, so I'm stuck bouncing till I figure something else out.

I got the idea from a buddy of mine in florida who has been doing a show like that for 5 or 6 years. His site is: www.vyzygoth.com

Anyway, guys, I quit my job at the Goat. I called Hank and basicaly told him he was a nice guy and he pays good, but he could keep his job until he grows a pair. I'm already checking Classifieds today. Keep ya posted

Hockaday

Guru
Yeah, Troy, keep us posted, buddy. You have an interesting story unfolding in your life.

guest301

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
He's a troll alright, but a entertaining one.
smiley36.gif
Remember that theme song from that old western Rawhide...keep rolling..rolling..rolling...in his case it's keep trolling..trolling ..trolling. I wonder what his next incarnation is because this one was very imaginative.
Troy Bruno.... I withdraw my statement about you being a troll...but you are still entertaining nontheless.
smiley2.gif
Don't let life get to you so much..maybe a different profession is in order. Although occasionally cracking heads together can be some good stress relief!

Troy_Bruno

Well fellas I got a job and it's easy but it's a paycut all right. But get this--I gotta wear a uni. I swore years ago I never would, and now look. Well it's a job so what can you do. Quantity control they call it. Yeah, whatever.

It's a security job at Albertson's. I guess they're gonna have me sit in an office cubical and stare at lots of tv screens for shoplifters. Talk about boring. This is what you get for standing up for your principals. Could be worse I guess. I could be up at the Albertson's in Long Beach getting shanked.

Doggone it. I used to be an ass kicker. Now look.

Guess I should of finished college maybe

Hockaday

Guru
Tough break, Troy. But you stood up. Sometimes a guy's gotta stand up, know what I mean? Like the way Rocky stood up to Clubber Lang. Yeah, like that. You stood up.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Troy_Bruno said:
Well fellas I got a job and it's easy but it's a paycut all right. But get this--I gotta wear a uni. I swore years ago I never would, and now look. Well it's a job so what can you do. Quantity control they call it. Yeah, whatever.

It's a security job at Albertson's. I guess they're gonna have me sit in an office cubical and stare at lots of tv screens for shoplifters. Talk about boring. This is what you get for standing up for your principals. Could be worse I guess. I could be up at the Albertson's in Long Beach getting shanked.

Doggone it. I used to be an ass kicker. Now look.

Guess I should of finished college maybe

I don't know guys: "*quantity* control"?"I *should of* finished college maybe"?

Troll?

Well Troy, if you're legit I wish you all the luck in the world. Hope I catch your podcast sometime.

Gary

Mentor
Johansson had Patterson down 7 times in there 1959 fight before the fight was stopped in Johansson's favor and this was after Johansson stopped Eddie Machen in 1 round. Patterson had ducked Machen for a few years.In the end Ingo ko'd them both!!I don't know if the Russians have hard heads but in less then 10 years they have kicked the blacks out of the heavyweight class in boxing.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It really sickens me as to how widespread the line is that says the Heavyweight division has tanked. I suspect all these people are just parroting the Caste System media and never take the time to really inspect the issue. This country would be so much better off if people would just take time to inform themselves instead of depending on others to give it to them and then spewing it forth as truth even if it isn't.