The Indian Subcontinent - Hotbed of Athleticism

Rebajlo

Mentor
This happened a few days ago and You've probably all seen the story but I thought I'd stick it in anyway. I hesitated before doing so as I don't wish to be ghoulish or lower the tone of the forum but since Indians are some of the most arrogant, annoying, cowardly, sleazy, dirty, and stinking creeps around I thought "stuff propriety - the chattering curries certainly do - so let's have a laugh!"

INDIAN FOOTBALLER DIES AFTER GOAL CELEBRATION SOMERSAULT GOES WRONG:

http://thefootballmind.com/blogs/indian-footballer-dies-after-scoring-goal-during-celebration

Indians, Pakis, Bangladeshis, and Sri Lankans are surely the least "athletic" people on the planet. I've never seen another "race" produce so many blokes who are genetically "blessed" with a combination of spindly limbs and a pot belly. These snivelling wimps make buck-toothed, rice-fed east Asian maths nerds look like comic book Spartans.

Anyway, it's no wonder that despite the swarms of Pakis and Indians in England (and the FA's best PC efforts...), they are thankfully nowhere to be seen in professional football.

z16834034Q,Nieszczesliwa-celebracja-Petera-Biaksangzualu.jpg

Note the advertising board, which reads "Live the Beautiful Life". Bloody priceless...:lol:

Matra2

Master
Over the top goal celebrations are one of my pet hates. The refs should issue a yellow card for somersault celebrations.

I remember when I was kid some subcon claiming that they were the best in the world at badminton. Yes, badminton.:icon_grin: It's an OK sport to play at the beach or in the back yard with kids but it's kind of like tennis for those not athletic enough for actual tennis. Even at cricket, a sport subcons are crazy about, you'd think they'd have dominated the sport for decades yet when I was last following cricket in the 90s it was Australians and the mostly white South African team that ruled. The combined populations of Australia and white South Africa is less than 30 million yet they consistently put out better teams than all one billion Indians. They produced one good tennis player in the 70s and one Formula One driver (he was rubbish) but other than those I can't think of any significant subcon athletes outside of cricket.

Matra2

Master
Rebajlo - any idea if subcons run a lot of the Subway restaurants and hotels in Australia? Even in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee your hotel is likely to be owned and run by Indians (dots, not feathers). They also seem to run all the Subway restaurants (using the word very loosely) in North America. This year I've been in Subways in Warsaw, Prague, and Berlin and it was striking to be served by all white staff in them.

Last edited:

Rebajlo

Mentor
Rebajlo - any idea if subcons run a lot of the Subway restaurants and hotels in Australia? Even in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee your hotel is likely to be owned and run by Indians (dots, not feathers). They also seem to run all the Subway restaurants (using the word very loosely) in North America. This year I've been in Subways in Warsaw, Prague, and Berlin and it was striking to be served by all white staff in them.

Yes, there are disproportionate numbers of subcons in the hotel industry. I don't utilise Australian hotels often or widely enough (when I travel within Australia, I tend to keep away from the major cities and stick to rented holiday accommodation...) to proffer any information on the ownership side of things. The last time I stayed in a Sydney hotel (The Metro on Pitt: http://www.metrohotels.com.au/hotels/new-south-wales/metro-hotel-on-pitt/welcome/) it was mainly staffed by Indians and a few Chinese, plus the ubiquitous Filipino cleaners.

My local Subways employ Australians but almost all Subway outlets in Sydney are Indian-run, as is seemingly every petrol station in the country. I've entered stations in places where one wouldn't expect to find Indians only to discover one of the repulsive little creeps peering out from behind the counter.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
There used to be a young Indian kid at my gym who trained with us. He was a scrappy little fellow but I used to bloody him as he would try these Bruce Lee spins while kickboxing. He had no defense either and I used to look very good when matched against him.

davidholly

Mentor

That's cause Subway will franchise to anybody and a single person can competently run an entire restaurant.